September 2019 Moms
Options

Names

Before and even up to trying, we were totally set on names but my husband has recently gotten weird about the details (middle names) of both boy and girl options. Our original decisions:
Boy: Jackson John (John after both our grandfathers)
Girl: Camron Clark (Clark is a family name on my side) or Camron Rae (Rae is also a middle name on my side)

NOW the husband doesn't like the double initial (JJ/CC), which is what I LOVE about them. I said, we don't have to call them that but he is second guessing it. He wants to do Jackson Allen (for his dad), but I am not a fan of how it sounds when you say it out loud. We'll see where we land I guess.

Re: Names

• Options
    Hi @bbaatz. Welcome! Just a note. When you are replying to a discussion/thread, like the baby name thread, you will reply at the very bottom where it says "add comment." Don't use the bright pink button that says "new discussion" unless you want to post a new thread. 

My two cents on names. I like your original idea for a boy. Jackson Allen kind of sounds like a law firm to me, but maybe that is a good thing? It is very professional and strong. I love Camron for a girl! I prefer the original spelling, but I don't mind Camron either.