July 2019 Moms

TWINS

Hello Mama's! 
I'm a second time mom, almost three year old boy at home, and I'm pregnant with twins. This pregnancy is so very different than my first! Is anyone else having twins? Does anyone else already have twins? What are some MUST haves? 

Re: TWINS

• Some people have posted in the intro board and the ultrasound boards if they’re having twins. 
  • Me! These will be babies 3 & 4 for us! They're identical and my husband is convinced we'll get them mixed up! Lol This has definitely been different this time. I feel so much more stressed about something going wrong. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @elhj83 I found out I'm having twin boys and they said that there is a possibility of them being identical.. remembering those sleep deprived days with my oldest definitely makes me worried I will get them mixed up if they are identical 😂 has everything looked good so far with all of your testing? I feel the same way. 
  • tp2019tp2019 member
    edited January 2019
    I am also expecting twins!! Congrats ladies, there’s not many of us ❤️
  • Thankfully all is good here! All of our genetic testing has come back clear of chromosomal abnormalities, thank goodness! I have so many people asking me if I'm scared to have twins. I'm like, no, I've got too much to worry about before they get here to be worried about after yet! Lol 
  • @tp2019 congrats! How are you feeling? I'm due July 8. What about you guys? 
  • We are due around July 18th! @cb123391 so far feeling great!!! This is first pregnancy for me and I feel pretty fortunate compared to some people’s experiences... my energy is back and I was never sick! 😊 how are you guys doing?
  • @tp2019 that's great that you're feeling good  and energized! I've had a lot more energy recently but if I overdo it my body definitely let's me know.. sometimes it's something like grocery shopping. Have you guys heard of any MUST have products for twins?