September 2019 Moms

GTKY: What's Your Hogwarts House?

So many of us identified as HP fans in the "What's yr Jam? thread, so... what's your Hogwarts house?!
If you aren't sure, here's a link to the official Pottermore sorting quiz. Or you might just be a muggle, & that's a-okay.

"You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends."

Re: GTKY: What's Your Hogwarts House?

• Loading the player...
  • I'm a Ravenclaw, through and through. I used to say with a Slytherin rising, but I only did bc I make a mean Bellatrix LeStrange for Halloween/other type parties/events wherein one might want to dress up like a HP character...

All my BFFs are Hufflepuffs! I think DH got halfway through the test & gave up. He was unsupervised. I keep meaning to force him to take it all the way thru... 💙

• @kagesstarshroom I thought there was going to be a pic of you as Bellatrix in the spoiler. I'm disappointed! :D

Confession for DH: he hasn't read HP, nor has he seen the movies! I'm not mad about the movies, but dude...
  • @themadcamel @kagesstarshroom my H hasn't read them either. He's seen the movies, but only because he went with me to see the 6th, 7th, 8th when they came out in theaters. He's not really a fan. And he refuses to take the sorting quiz too. He's either a Ravenclaw or Slytherin (or hybrid of the two). I shall find out one day!!  :D
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• I always get Ravenclaw, though I think there's a good amount of Hufflepuff in me too.
  • I am always a Gryffindor! 
  • p912019p912019 member
    edited January 2019
    Ravenclaw all the way! 
    I can't wait to read the books and watch the movies with the little one!
  • Hufflepuff!
  • Love to see this thread, and all my fellow Ravenclaws! <3 DH is definitely a Ravenclaw, too. :)

We're currently reading HP&PoA to our eldest; he's LOVING the series. He's definitely a Gryffindor, heh.
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I answered above as Hufflepuff, but I think if it were an option, I'd be a Beauxbaton  ;)
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Ravenclaw! SpouseCritter is a Slytherin 
  • oooh love this one. I'm a Ravenclaw, DH is a Hufflepuff. 
  • Team Ravenclaw all the way! 
  • Another Ravenclaw here!
    my son is for sure a slytherin, my daughter is a slytherin/hufflepuff, my fiancé is a Gryfdindor through n through!