1st Trimester

Wake ups in the middle of the night!

I’m 4.5 weeks pregnant and have recently started waking up in the middle of the night at 2 am exactly. It doesn’t matter if I take a nap that day or not- I’m away for about 2 hours. Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve also noticed that’s usually when I have to use the restroom (number 2) and my stomach is moving around a lot. 

Re: Wake ups in the middle of the night!

• You could try limiting your fluid intake for the few hours before bed and make sure you pee right before you go to sleep. But there’s not much you can do about it.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • C’est la vie. 🤷‍♀️ You can try different sleep tricks like sleep yoga but insomnia happens.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Best to get used to it. In about 35 weeks you're going to be up a lot at night anyway. 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• I am almost 7 weeks and wake up on average 3 times a night to use the restroom. And that’s even with me not drinking anything an hour before bed lol.
  • I know it's early yet, but my thinking is it sort of prepares you for being awake with a newborn and living on little sleep😏 I have trouble waking up to pee and can't fall back to sleep! So annoying! 
  • I'm 7 weeks I wake up at night, I wake up in the morning anywhere from 5am to 7am and can never get back to sleep! I cant lay still I cant get comfy and I constantly have to pee! Not to mention I have nigght sweats as well. The struggle is real!