keikilovekeikilove member
edited January 2019 in September 2019 Moms

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why?

Re: Group 4 (Sep.23-30) Check-In w/o Jan 14-20

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/23 - 4W6D (this is confusing me because different apps have different timing)

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed <3 

Upcoming Appointments: none yet I have reached out to a new midwifery practice

How are you feeling?: nauseous and tired. this might also be part of staying home with a sick toddler.

Rants/Raves: I am "working" from home today with my daughter. We only made it two hours before the t.v. went on and I feel like a horrible mom. But it is cold outside and the poor thing has been stuck inside with her toys for a week. I am planning on bringing her back to daycare tomorrow - she seems to be completely over her pneumonia.  

Questions:  Anyone actually believe they are pregnant yet? I had been making plans thinking it wasn't going to happen for a long time! 

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? RIght now - beach. Going to the mountains pregnant with Bells would be a disaster. But I usually love hiking and hope to do that more as the kids get older. We are going on a beach vacation in two weeks and can't wait :) 

Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Loading the player...
  • @leksiL - Not a horrible mom! Sometimes you just got to do what gets you through the day. Hang in there! 
    It's still so unreal that I'm pregnant! I keep thinking of all the things we have to do before the baby comes.
  • @leksiL Sorry about your sick kiddo. My daughter had walking pneumonia for 3 months before the doctor advised us to take her in. And you're not a bad mom. Like @marebear15 said, you just need to do what you need to to get through the day! As long as it's not on all day every day. 

I still can't believe I'm pregnant either. Not having many symptoms yet (at least directly related to being pregnant) doesn't really help it sink in.

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/23, 4 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy Seed

Upcoming Appointments: February 6th!

How are you feeling?: Mostly fine. I have an internal hemmerhoid that I've had for years. It usually doesn't bug me, but between needing to pee more often and more gas that pregnancy brings it is hurting quite a bit this morning. Hope it doesn't continue or get worse over the next 9 months.

Rants/Raves: It's Monday, 'nuff said.

Questions: 

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? I don't think I could decide. I love listening to the waves at night, but I also love the seclusion that a mountain vacation can bring. I love looking at stars, so it would be a lot of fun to do that in the mountains. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/27/3w 3d

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed

Upcoming Appointments: None yet. I do have an annual today which was supposed to be an dating u/s appt but I had a loss last month. I'm not even sure if I'll bring it up or not today.

How are you feeling?: Not terrible. I have an upper respiratory infection and some lower back discomfort but other than that, not bad!

Rants/Raves: just glad to have a bfp! 

Questions: 

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why?

Probably the mountains because I live next to the beach so it would be nice to switch things up :) 

• klpv415klpv415 member
    edited January 2019

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Based on apps, my EDD is 9/24 and based on my LMP I should be right at 4 weeks today.

Baby is the size of a(n): poppyseed

Upcoming Appointments: First prenatal appt on February 7th

How are you feeling?: Some nausea, tired, and emotions all over the place. Some achy-ness/mild cramping in my lower abdomen, and I had some spotting today but trying not to think anything of it until I see the doctor. I told myself I wasn't going to get too excited about this until i was further along given my history but durn it I was crushed to see that spotting. Maybe it's nothing, we'll see.

Rants/Raves: Nothing currently

Questions: Nothing currently

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? The beach is my favorite place in the world to be. I live a little than an hour from the beach but it's still gorgeous and peaceful to me, I'd rather be there over anything!

**Edited to add doctor appointment since they finally called me back :)
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9.24/ 3 + 6

Baby is the size of a(n): Changing from a blastocyst to an embryo

Upcoming Appointments: MFM on 1.17

How are you feeling?: Great! Normal 

Rants/Raves: Lines got darker on HPT this morning :#

Questions: How does the Pregnancy Tracker work on FF? Do we get to see a chart for temps or is it just a list of “your body, your baby”? 

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? Beach all the way. I love to lounge & relax (i.e. be lazy) in the sunshine with a cold beverage. Heaven! 

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9.24, 3 + 6

Baby is the size of a(n): I get to be an embryo tomorrow! 

Upcoming Appointments: Betas today and again on Wednesday. 

How are you feeling?: Kinda cruddy but nothing I can really  complain about. Just an annoying headache and very thirsty

Rants/Raves: First beta came back at 241, but Wednesday's number will be the true test. I'm so relieved it's not like 7, or something

Questions: Any pregnancy tracking apps you guys like?

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? I'd have to say beach b/c there's nothing better then hearing those waves crash.

• @keikilove SO glad to hear your tests are darkening. I was so sorry to read your loss history in the PGAL thread. I too lost a little one @ 21 weeks last year. I sincerely hope this is your take home, although I know no rainbow baby will replace the one you lost. Keeping my FX for you. 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/23

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy seed I guess :)

Upcoming Appointments: Betas today and Wednesday

How are you feeling?: Okay today. I have been so busy at work, I haven't really had time to feel much of anything. 

Rants/Raves: I still haven't got my first beta back and the wait is killing me. I probably won't have time to do any tags today. I get off work soon and then have a 5 hour drive for a meeting I have early tomorrow morning. I wanted to check in and let you know all is well for now :)

Questions: Nada

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? I live in the mountains, but I would probably still say the mountains. I love mountain towns. I was able to visit Big Sky, MT last month and loved it. Now I'm hoping to go to White Fish and really any other Montana adventures. 

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Sept 28, 3w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): chia seed 

Upcoming Appointments: blood work tomorrow & 1st appt on Feb 25th 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good...bobs feel HUGE and sore, feeling emotional.

Rants/Raves: Tried to quit coffee today.....I teach kindergarten. Those 2 things do not mix.  I'm going to allow myself a small cup tomorrow! 

Questions: None yet.  

Definitely beach...sun, sun, sun! 

Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• @klpv415 I pray that the spotting is nothing but old blood! Keep us posted...

@nomangos23 Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so sorry for your loss as well. It is so so hard to experience at that stage, and then hard to embrace this current joy 100% without nerves. Praying for us both!

@crs89 I just made a “1st Trimester Tips” inspired by your coffee dilemma. ;)   And bless you for kindergarten!!! I taught 1st & always said I couldn’t do Kinder. They’re soooo cute but I just don’t have that patience! 
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited January 2019
    @aliciac2008 - I've had an internal hemorrhoid for awhile and during my last pregnancy it never really bothered me. So you may be lucky!

@houseofgold - I'm sorry about your loss, but so happy that you are back here with a BFP. I also live near the beach!

@klpv415 - Hopefully the spotting is nothing to worry about!

@keikilove - That is so comforting to see the lines darken on the test! Do you have the VIP FF? Because I can't find what you're talking about.

@kgg2241 - Did your betas come back yet? Good luck with your meeting this morning!

@crs89 - My boobs feel huge too. And tbh, I didn't ever cut out coffee (except when morning sickness forced me to) in my first pregnancy. I just limited myself to one small cup. My OB said to keep my caffeine consumption under 200mg.

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: sept 24th

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: betas on 23 and 25, us on 28th (got the results from my first 2 which was 15 and 47)

How are you feeling?woke up to all symptoms gone feeling good for now

Rants/Raves: loooongest 36 more weeks of my life coming up

Questions: nah

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? Beach.... i live in the moutains :smile:

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @chasity303 No kidding on the longest 36 weeks! It’s such a miracle & blessing to know this early, and then (if all goes well) it’s a looooong time till the end of September! 

@marebear15 Yep, I think the lines are darker because yesterday was 1st day of missed period. Very reassuring. As far as FF, I thought maybe the Pregnancy Tracker was like the regular charting & I’d be able to track temps on it or see something visual. But on my regular FF chart I have a huge red warning to STOP tracking on the regular ovulation chart, and instead to click on “More” and then use the “Pregnancy Tracker”. But this is all it is, no fun or frills (see pic below). Yep, I have the VIP but I think I will let it expire in 20 more days. 

PS: Fun Fact: I’m still charting my temps anyway on the regular FF chart app & adding my symptoms of cramps, fatigue, & positive tests. It STILL gives me ONLY 33 points for “pregnancy likelihood” lol.

• @marebear15 I tried to add coffee back in yesterday and MS struck.  I couldn't get it down, it made me feel so nauseous!! I was so sad! While I was researching I was surprised by how much caffeine I could actually have...200 mg is actually more than I typically drink anyways! So that made me happy! 

• @chasity303 - FX for good betas over the next few days. 

@keikilove - Ah okay, I don't have the VIP so I was wondering what you had. That pregnancy tracker looks kind of boring, lol. But their whole app needs a face lift anyways.

@crs89 - I remember my last pregnancy, as soon as MS lifted around 14 weeks, I chugged a ice coffee (small of course) just because I could finally stand the taste of it again. I'm already off coffee for fertility purposes, so I probably won't try to add it back in until around 4 months.
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Sept. 30/3weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n):China seed

Upcoming Appointments: February 4th

How are you feeling?:currently just tired and bloated  I know the MS is coming  normally doesn't start for me until about 6 weeks for me

Rants/Raves: none really

Questions: none

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? Mountains bc the beach is not as relaxing g with 2 about to be 3 kids haha

• Welcome @outnumbered2-3! Your username made me laugh. Good luck! 
  • @marebear15 Ya know, I never cut caffeine during my first pregnancy either - I love my soda pop and coffee.  I just limited it to one in the AM and one in the PM...but for some reason, I'm more nervous about my caffeine intake this time.  Also - I hate water...so I was trying to do the "right" thing. Meh. That didn't last - I was able to get a cup of coffee down yesterday! But I am consistently drinking 1 large water bottle in the AM & another in the PM.  So, I'm going to count it as an overall win!  

• @outnumbered2-3 - Love the username! I know the feeling of just waiting with impending doom for the MS to hit. Hopefully we'll be lucky this time around!

@crs89 - Yay for one cup of coffee! I had some soda last night and that was good. I don't really worry about what I eat or drink, bring on the sushi!
  • @marebear15 Oh good grief. Now I want sushi.  😋

• @crs89 There's cooked sushi! There's really not much on my no-no list either. I'm not doing caffeine but that's b/c it makes me anxious and I already got enough of that. 
  • @crs89 - I never do raw sushi anyways, so I'm in no danger there. But over the last year, the only listeria outbreaks have been in lettuce. And last time I was pregnant, it was cantaloupe. We can't avoid everything!
  • itsokelisaeitsokelisae member
    edited January 2019

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:Sept 26th / 4 weeks and 5 days.

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed haha

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow since I have a thyroid issue.

How are you feeling?: Actually I'm feeling normal. I had to test 3 times because I wasn't feeling any symptoms ( I still don't ) but yup, I'm pregnant.

Rants/Raves: hmmm I can't stand my husband right now, everything he does annoys me. Like him grinding his coffee or his laugh haha poor him.

Questions: none yet.

Mountains. I'm not a beach person.

• +1 to the totally gonna eat sushi train. Or at least for the next several months. After that I don't want to get judgy looks from my server. 

@itsokelisaehp Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! 
  • edited January 2019
     @keikilove @marebear15 Thanks so much. All of the first ones I chose were taken lol
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/23 

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: 1/21 blood test to confirm pregnancy 

How are you feeling?: pretty normal, pretty excited 

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: so many! But those are for another time  :) 

GTKY: Would you prefer a vacation in the mountains or vacation at the beach, and why? Mountains, hiking and taking in the clean air  

• @knottie0e5fbdf29cc9acc9 Hello! Nice to meet you. We'd love to get to know you better. It would help if you changed your screen name to something a little more unique. Here are the instructions on how to do that from the Board Organization post: 

-How to change your username: log in to TheKnot, hover over My Knot, and click Account Settings. Be sure to log out and log back in after changing your username. If you are having issues doing it that way, you can email community@thebump.com and ask them to change your username. Give them a few suggestions just in case your top choice is taken. It may take up to 24 hours for the name to update. 
  • @crs89 That’s great news! I’m currently (im)patiently waiting for the doctor to call with my results. 
  • @kkg2241 I think I have changed my name—waiting for it to go through. :)
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @knottie0e5fbdf29cc9acc9 Welcome!  When you change your name you have to make sure you signed out everywhere--TheBump, TheKnot, the apps, etc.  Then when you sign back in the name change should be immediate. (I had to do it a couple of times before my change went through.) If you are waiting on TB admin to help you change it, I hope they get back to you soon. :-). It's fun seeing our Group 4 growing slowly but surely.
  • crs89crs89 member
    edited January 2019
    @klpv415 Oh, I was anxious all day waiting for the results! Let us know when you get yours back! 

• Heyyyy...

5 weeks 4 days today...no idea the size off the top of my head. No appointment booked yet, 3rd child ...no rush lmao... feeling fat, boobs leaking, dont freaking touch my boobs, seriously i will punch you ...lol ...i need a new bra already... i typically get up to an f cup... moo cow over here!