June 2019 Moms

Group 1 Check-in (June 1-8) w/o 1/21

Due date/W+D:  

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?: 

Rants/Raves?:  

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY - If you didn't require sleep what would you do with your extra time each day? (borrowed from May board)

Re: Group 1 Check-in (June 1-8) w/o 1/21

• Due date/W+D:  June 3: 21+2

Baby is the size of a(n): Carrot

Any appointments? Questions?: Had AS on Friday all is good. Next appointment is glucose test, Yuck!

Rants/Raves?:  Rant: I'm over being cold. I hate this time of year it always seems to drag on forever. At least we haven't had a ton of snow this year (knock on wood!). But I know that Feb and March always feel the looooongest even in years when I'm not pregnant. This year I fear it will last forever....

How are you feeling?: Feeling okay. Lower back pain isn't ideal. I'm trying to be more active and that seems to help. I'm enjoying baby kicks and even the rare flip or large movements. 

GTKY - If you didn't require sleep what would you do with your extra time each day? I'd like to say I'd spend it doing something productive, like working out more or cleaning the house. But to be honest I'd probably spend it reading more books and journaling more. That is, of course, if we are assuming everyone else in my life requires sleep, when I don't. Because if they don't require sleep then I'd just spend that time doing things for them, ha! #motherhood

• Due date/W+D:  5th June/21+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Least weasel (so cute!)

Any appointments? Questions?: Anatomy scan results today then back for follow up anatomy scan on the 8th of Feb cause bub's head was in my cervix and face nuzzled into my placenta (yay low lying placenta :(

Rants/Raves?:  Opposite to you @gta4334 I'm so over this heat! Over the weekend it peaked at 110F and super muggy because there's a cyclone up north that is pushing hot, wet wind down this way. I just spent the weekend laying in front of the aircon feeling sorry for myself. haha. Rave: slowly working through tidying my whole house and it's so therapeutic! 

How are you feeling?: Having good days and bad. I feel like I have a constant hangover. 

GTKY - If you didn't require sleep what would you do with your extra time each day? Probably just watch more netflix cause I love a good binge  :p

• Loading the player...
  • @wiseh I guess the grass is always greener! I would LOVE a hot day these days. 
  • wisehwiseh member
    edited January 2019
    Haha yep @gta4334! I lived in Sweden for a while and there were times when it was -4F to 14F for days on end, and it did get a bit tiring. Similarly to these >100F days we've had on end. I'm glad I've not already moved to where my parents are because it's been 115-118F there for the last 2 weeks! I feel like my pregnant self cannot self regulate my temperature very well at the moment! haha. 
  • Due date/W+D:  June 5/21 weeks and 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): A Bottle of Sriracha  :D 
    (I got that here...)

Any appointments? Questions?: I had my anatomy scan yesterday! It's a boy!

Rants/Raves?:  Another boy! My DS was hoping for a sister, so I gotta break the news to him on Friday when he comes home from his dad's house. I'm sure once I point out the penis (He's 4 and will think its HILARIOUS) I'm sure he'll come around. I'll tell him he can teach him how to pee standing up.

How are you feeling?: Mostly Okay. Heartburn is in full force though. Getting less sleep at night too. 

GTKY - Clean...and probably have some alone time to relax. I spend 8 hours a day at work with my students, then I come home to boyfriend and son and have mommy duties.

• Due date/W+D:  June 2/ 21w+4

Baby is the size of a(n): large croissant :p

Any appointments? Questions?: Not for another few weeks, when I'm expecting a major blood test. Ugh. :/

Rants/Raves?:  The anatomy scan went well last week and I'm still super happy about that.

How are you feeling?: Feeling generally great but belly is definitely expanding and starting to itch from the stretching. Eeek, it's all very real now!

GTKY - If you didn't require sleep what would you do with your extra time each day? (borrowed from May board)

Spend more time with my son being physically active (teach him to swim and ski), and I wouldn't wait to start the business I want to start when I quit my current job (not going to happen for a few more years).
  • @amandarenee916 I love the things that excite boys: Penis and looking forward to teaching him to pee standing up. LOL.
  • @gta4334 Yes, I know! He said he's going to teach him pee tricks....whatever that means  :#
  • Do any STMs/TTMs in Group 1 feel like they're much bigger this time around than first time around? I definitely "popped" this week and suddenly feel like I look like I'm closer to 30 weeks along...