Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Loss

I was at 10 to 11 weeks yesterday. At 2:30-3:00 that morning, i started cramping badly and bleeding heavily. Bleeding so much i couldn't keep up with it. Blood clots were coming out left and right. Went through 4 or 5 eight hour pads within 10 minutes. It was awful and painful and definitely trippy. I knew what was happening when I saw that much blood, but I didn't wanna believe or accept it. A part of me had hope that my child was still in there. When I got to the doctor, it just got worse. Blood clots bigger than my hand. Blood type was O negative, had to get the gamma shot in case blood types don't mix. My first ultrasound was empty. Told me the baby was out the uterus, passed or still in my vaginal canal/wall. More than heartbreaking. This was my first child, first pregnancy. Doctors said it was normal and that there was nothing,I could have done or did better. I just feel empty now in every aspect, but learning to cope through it. I'm sorry for all who has experienced anything like this and I honestly never thought I would. Wishful thinking. God gained a New precious Angel though. 💗

Re: Loss

•  I’m so sorry for your loss, it’s very heartbreaking and painful. I Miscarried my baby november from las year it was my 2 pregnancy I was 13 weeks and 6 days. I basically gave birth to my baby in my bathroom, I started bleeding felt a lot of blood coming out a few seconds before I saw my baby coming out of me hanging from the umbilical cord it was very heartbreaking for me. I had to go to the ER end up getting a D&C since my placenta didn’t came out on it’s own. I never thought I would experience and go through something like that. There’s nothing you did wrong or could have done to change what happen, Miscarriages happen more often than we think but we as women don’t talk about it enough from Pain, the grief, people not really understanding how we feel and how hard is trying to move forward with life but we should talk about it more, Before it happen to me I was some what naive. Two months later I’m still heart broken but I know my angel is watching me and her sibling from heaven so is your beautiful angel watching and taking care of you. It’s not easy to move forward and not feel so empty but with time it will get better I promise. Keep being strong one day you will be a great mom.