July 2019 Moms

Group 4 Check in week of 01/21 (Jan 25th-31st)

jessg2223jessg2223 member
edited January 2019 in July 2019 Moms
Starting this for group 4

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out):

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY: Are you a night owl or an early bird? 

Re: Group 4 Check in week of 01/21 (Jan 25th-31st)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 27th, 13+4

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Team Green

Upcoming Appointments: Next OB appointment 01/29/2019, scheduled AS for 03/08/2019. Waiting for bloodwork results from NT scan, but the US looked good!

How are you feeling?: Recovering from a girls trip to Florida that wiped me out a bit, but overall good and ready to start nesting!

Rants/Raves:  Raves: I'm so ready to get my hair highlighted and cut on Friday! Rants: My husband is away this weekend and I really want to go look at paint colors for the nursery...he may be fine if I get samples without him haha.

Questions: None today.

GTKY: Are you a night owl or an early bird? I used to be a night owl, but getting up early for work has changed me into an early bird for better or worse. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 13w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Jalapeno 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Finding out at 20 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: Jist had knee Monday. Waiting on genetic tests.

How are you feeling?: A lot of my symptoms have improved, but the pure exhaustion and dizziness if I don't eat is still killing me 

Rants/Raves: Rant-our family is starting to pressure us about telling other people (their friends and what not). Look, if I haven't told my best friend of 28 years yet, you're not telling anyone! Rave-I'm getting back on track with eating healthy which I'm proud of!

Questions: who else is ready to kiss the first tri goodbye!!

GTKY: Are you a night owl or an early bird?
    Early bird for sure. I often wake up an hour or 2 before my husband on the weekends. I like my quiet time with the dogs and a cup of coffee ☕🐶🐶
  • Loading the player...
  • @meandlittleb I am so ready for the 2nd Tri!!!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 25 14 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): Peach 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): I think my results will be in tomorrow

Upcoming Appointments: 2/12 ... Anatomy scan is 2/26

How are you feeling?: Not too bad, just really really tired! 

Rants/Raves:  Nothing at the moment really...yesterday I cleaned out and DD closet and today I'm working on my sons. It's totally crazy how much crap they have accumulated that they don't play with and I'm just getting rid of everything! I have also stored all of my baby stuff in the closets, so I'm mentally taking inventory!! 

Questions: I put this in the symptoms thread, but geez, I feel so much pressure ...like how I would feel at 30 weeks, It's like there's a bunch of bruising on my cervix! I think everything is okay, per Google. But I'm going to ask my OB because it's so odd to be happening this early when I'm barely showing! 

GTKY: Are you a night owl or an early bird? Early bird...but not by choice... DS is usually up around 6:30am and DD around 7:30am. Before pregnancy I would go to bed around 11 or 11:30pm, but now it's 9:30-10 because I'm so exhausted! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 30, 13+3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Jalapeño

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Boy! Found out this week.

Upcoming Appointments: January 30th appointment. 

How are you feeling?: Was starting to feel much better but nausea hit me pretty hard yesterday. Am just trying to take it day by day. I feel like I've been super lucky so far as compared to what other girls go through.

Rants/Raves:  Rant: Family members asking when we're making it Facebook official...like a high school relationship. Raves: My bosses have just been awesome about everything so far.

Questions: Are maternity underwear a necessary? My mom keeps insisting I buy them but I wasn't sure if they were a must have.

GTKY: Are you a night owl or an early bird?  A little bit of both. But recently less of an early bird because I am sleeping in until the last possible minute.