Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 1/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Thursday 1/24

• Loading the player...
  • Lurking from TWW...

@kimmer1412, your workplace sounds fun! Enjoy your fluffer nutter!

@inthewoods23, yay for trigger! Good luck tomorrow!

@emeraldcity603, good timing getting FIL out of the house before the FW!

@jennifer_louise, I love your Leslie reference! Also I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has trouble sleeping during the TWW. I was awake from 1 until 4 last night. Arrgghhhhhh!
  • @kimmer1412 those are some weird temps!

@inthewoods23 best of luck with your IUI!!

@jennifer_louise I’m so jealous of your sleep! I’m always a terrible sleeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Clomid CD3-7, B6, OPKs, BBT

R/R: I’m supposed to ovulate today and we last had sex two days ago, so today would be a good day to do so again, right? Apparently DH was “too tired.” DH, who is *always* in the mood, couldn’t manage it today. Are you kidding me? I’m on medicine that puts me at risk for reproductive health issues, but ya let’s throw this cycle away because you’re “too tired.” 😠

CS/Q: none
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, tracking CM

R/R: It's pouring rain here, but its like 50 so I want to try to sneak in a run after work. Hopefully washing all the ice away! I'm so bored in this part of my cycle, since I don't usually O until CD 19-25 this is boooooring. 

CS/Q: nope

@kimmer1412 UMMMM now I need to get some PB! How great that your work is doing fun stuff!

@inthewoods23 GL with IUI!!

@emeraldcity603 Glad your FIL will be leaving before FW! My DH does shift work so we have timing issues like that frequently. I hope YH's work doesn't get in your way this time!

@jennifer_louise I'm glad you made it to yoga and got good sleep!

@b_1029 congrats on the PR! an excellent excuse to celebrate ;)

@daffodil_shoe I'm sorry YH couldn't get the job done, that is frustrating. 

@emeraldduchess I'm glad you are off the bench! A 2/14 O date sounds like it would be a nice coincidence!
  • @begging4abump DED yes I remember that commercial and it was absolutely bananas. Like... no. Also I usually have to check FF but now I just check @kimmer1412s post since we are CD buddies this cycle 😀
  • @b_1029 I don't have the app issues you're having, but the text gets all messaged up sometimes when I go back and add a sentence or a word in the middle. Super weird. Hope the app starts cooperating for you!

@emeraldduchess glad to see you're off the bench! Woohoo! Love your idea of doing something special for Valentine's day. We typically do nothing too.

@prpl11butterfly glad to hear that AF finally left! Always a pain when it drags on!

@creamcheeseplease ha and we have a high on 19 today. Tomorrow and Saturday are suppose to be single digits and we even have a few below 0 highs next week! -10 for a high? Yuck!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @begging4abump the app doesn't refresh automatically for me anymore too!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • I feel so so far behind already today! Sorry if I miss anyone!

@kimmer1412 I haven’t had a fluffernitter in so long!

@inthewoods23 exciting about your iui! Fix for you!

@emeraldcity603 hope you have anic evisit with your fil!

@jennifer_louise glad you were able to get good solid sleep last night. It’s so refreshing!

@emeraldduchess a valentines o day sounds like a good way to celebrate 😆

@prpl11butterfly hope you’re over the sick soon!

@b_1029 I feel you on the app! I was getting all of those congrats you won pop ups for awhile last night! It looks more normal for me this morning though.

@creamcheeseplease it’s raining here today too! So much better than the cold!

@begging4abump it makes me feel better I’m not the only one who has to check my cuff daily for my cd 🤣

Month/Cycle: 26/1 post bench

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: metformin, keto, bbt, opk, smep, progesterone

R/R: It’s raining here today and I’d rather stay in bed. I did get to sleep in a little, so I shouldn’t complain, but errands are no fun when it’s pouring.

CS/Q: moving along I guess

• *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @creamcheeseplease raining here too. Its gross but I won't be sad to see our ice gone!

@daffodil_shoe it drives me crazy when H doesnt seem to be in the mood. Though admittedly I make him feel really guilty because hello, you have 1 job to do and don't even get me started on all the things I have had to do.... im kind of mean sometimes...

@emeraldduchess such a head trip actually being excited for AF. Glad to see your back in the saddle 😉 FF has my test date as 2/14. And unfortunately I have to test so it could be a shitty day for me.

@begging4abump decadant pasta 🤔 not exactly a word I'd use for that but ok pizza hut.... I really like leftover night. Not having to think AND getting some stuff out of the fridge, yes please!

@kbrown2385 I hate doing anything in the rain. This morning I had to drive to the fertility clinic. On the highway (despise....) in the dark, in the rain. Yuck. 
  • @inthewoods23 goodluck with the IUI! 

@jennifer_louise getting good sleep after an awesome workout is always a glorious combination. 

@b_1029 I try to make it not so obvious that I'm seducing my husband just for his sperm  😂 he gets super anxious when he knows I'm dropping an egg. Do whatever it takes to get the job done. 

@emeraldduchess I think that is awesome that you're making valentines special. I can relate to having a horrible Christmas. I hope ya'll plan something fun and romantic so you can jump him afterwards. 😂

@prpl11butterfly AF has been dragging for me too. I had 5 days of flow then 2 days of nothing, then spotting for 2 days. 🤔 it's very frustrating. 

@creamcheeseplease enjoy your run! I hate that my husband works shift work. It makes our timing hard sometimes because it isn't that easy to work it in during other parts of the day. 

@begging4abump anytime I don't have to cook is a wonderful night. It is not something I enjoy doing. 

@kbrown2385 I hope there are enough breaks in the rain for you to stay dry. 

• @littleredm Hopefully your appointments go well! Hope you can stay strong during the memorial. That is truly so special by adding his tapes between songs  <3.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @kimmer1412 - omggg PP and fluff <3
    @inthewoods23 - yay for triggering!
    @emeraldduchess - welcome back!
    @littleredm - *hugs* that sounds so special but difficult

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: trying to like my husband again.

R/R: raining but 50s here today too!  but i'm at work.  and about to work this weekend.  and will be out of town for at least part of my upcoming FW.  and DH ticked me off last night.  haha, lots of ranting from me!  

CS/Q: meh
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @littleredm I love your vday idea. I may try something similar! On a separate note, I’m so sorry for how hard the mourning process is! It sounds like you’ve figured out exactly how to personalize the gathering. What a beautiful touch!

@brookert615 Glad the chiropractor visit helped!
  • @sevenn sounds like some makeup sex in your future! 😆 I think DH and I have only ever done that once or twice in the early years of us dating. Now when one or both of us is ticked off about something that's that last thing we'd ever do.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • samashley1samashley1 member
    edited January 2019

@kimmer1412: I’m behind anything PB-related. BRB going to eat a full jar. 

@inthewoods23: Awesome to get that blazin’ OPK!

@jennifer_louise omg, awesome sleep. Congrats! Our dogs kept us up all night last night. Today is neat-o!

@b_1029: “did…the job” :wink wink nudge nudge: Don’t mind me, I had a tiny bit of caffeine today and I never do that so I’m a little wiiiiired.

@daffodil_shoe: Ugh. I’m sorry. Men.

@emeraldduchess I love that idea and I’m so stealing it. We moved during Christmas week (into our first house) and my birthday is at the beginning of Jan but boyf had to travel for work the next day. Thank you for this fab idea! I’m excited for you (and me now!)

@begging4abump I’m DYING. I work in advertising and I love hearing what people remember from old TV spots. “Decadent” is such a weird word to describe pasta. But I love it for some reason.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: CD7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, Conception vitamin + others (D3, b12, CoQ10, zinc), acupuncture starting next week (!)

R/R: The OBGYN said that he doesn’t see anything wrong, structurally, and it COULD be endometriosis, but he doesn’t think so. Regardless, “get pregnant ASAP and your symptoms will resolve.” Workin’ on it. Plus, I scheduled my first acupuncture treatment Monday and went to the gym last night (if only for 30 minutes and to get a smoothie). Those could all be rants/raves? I don’t know what’s happening in my life today. I’m functioning on like 2 hours of sleep.

CS/Q: FF is telling me that I’m O now because of my temps but it’s way too early, my OPKs are negative, and I just had an US at the OBGYN because of the pain I’ve been having. He was able to see that I ovulated from my right ovary last cycle but I’m not currently. So, my temps are just crazy and FF doesn’t love it. 

Two chart photos bc wtf: (spoilers aren't working?! Sorry, I'll try to hide them in there in a bit when the glitch maybe works itself out)

• finally able to get on TB on my desktop! I've been sharing my screen all morning in meetings so had to appear productive...

@kimmer1412 sooo jealous of your PB day at work! I love anything PB related! Hope you enjoy.

@inthewoods23 that's so exciting about the trigger! Hope 2 Fridays from now is filled with good news! 

@emeraldcity603 yesss perfect timing on your FIL leaving! Hopefully YH's work schedule works out too. Same on trying to not make it obvious...like gimme it, but I'm going to make up a bunch of random reasons why (stress relief, celebrating a PR, celebrating Thursday, Friday...lol). I never tell him when I'm ovulating but he's no dummy, I'm pretty sure he knows. Luckily he typically never has any "issues" unless he has been drinking, so any time I'm interested is pretty much a yes for him.

@jennifer_louise wow 9 hours, that's awesome! you must feel ready to conquer the world today! Good job making it to yoga.

@daffodil_shoe ugh I hope YH is able to suck it up! They act like it's so hard...in reality, think of all the crap we have to do! Men have it so easy and they don't even know ;) 

@emeraldduchess I'm so happy you're off the bench! That's really sweet about V-day and how perfect about your O date! I'm glad you two are planning on making the day special. Any plans yet?

@prpl11butterfly definitely ;) I'm glad AF finally left the building and I'm sorry you're not feeling well. FX you get well soon and the donuts helped!

@creamcheeseplease nice and "warm"! Hope you enjoy your run. Totally agree that waiting to O is so freaking boring. 

@begging4abump lol to being about to solve it all - who knows what we'd be able to solve without those stupid popups! And definitely no, I can't run to save my life. It was a weightlifting movement! What kind of leftovers? Love the convenience! 

@kbrown2385 I'm glad TB is working for you now! It seems to come and go in spurts for me. Maybe by the weekend! Errands while it's raining out are the worst. Hope you're able to get everything done you need to today.

@brookert615 squat clean! I was pumped. I'm glad the chiro was able to help a bit with your back and hopefully Friday cures it completely! And YAY that's awesome about your raise, congratulations! I know you've been working so much lately so it's well deserved! 

@littleredm I hope your appointments go well! And oh man, that would be so hard. That is so special about the clips and songs for him! 

@sevenn LOL to your WAYDTGKU! 

@samashley1 I'm glad nothing was wrong! And oh thanks man, like that's not literally what I'm trying to do right now haha. 
  • @b_1029 I can’t run either, but I also can’t lift...congrats to you! Don’t think I’m good at hiding either, so if I’m in danger, let’s hope I can use an elliptical to get to safety. 😂 The leftovers are MH’s homemade attempt at Skyline chili, which is a little sweeter than typical chili and served over spaghetti with cheddar & onions on top. It’s big up in Ohio, which is where MH’s fam is from. It’s an acquired taste that I’m...acquiring. 😂😂 
  • @b_1029 'Atta girl that's so exciting! And thank you!  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @begging4abump I'm not a fan of Skyline either! I dated a guy from Ohio in college and he made me try it after talking about how amazing it was like our entire drive there...it was very...meh. Not bad, but not amazing. Hope the homemade is a bit better!
  • I'm from Ohio, but NE Ohio. I've lived in Columbus (Central) for the last 9 years. People here are obsessed with Skyline. I don't like it. Northeastern Ohioans weren't raised on that garbage, haha.

• @daffodil_shoe man, that's frustrating that your H wasn't in the mood.  Sometimes I think our SO's don't quite get just how small a window we have on O day! 
    @b_1029 no Valentine's plans yet.  I'm looking for a sweet gift and I'll probably get him some chocolate too.  We will probably go out to dinner the night after since V-Day is on a Thursday and we both have to be up early for work the next day.  It's tough to go out and have a relaxing dinner when you have to be up at 5:00 am!
    @samashley1 oof to only 2 hours of sleep.  I hope you can get more rest tonight.
    @sevenn I almost most spit out my water reading you WAYDTGKU!  And I can definitely relate to that sometimes!
    @littleredm it sounds like you have a beautiful memorial planned for your dad. 
    @brookert615 congratulations on your raise!
    @prpl11butterfly AF left AND you got donuts in the same day?  Woohoo!
    @kbrown2385 boo to the rain.  It was pouring and windy here today. Bleck.
    @begging4abump I hope you enjoyed those leftovers!  I love when popping something in the oven is all I have to do for dinner!
    @creamcheeseplease I hope you were able to sneak in that run!