Infertility
Options

Sep 2018 FET

1192021222325»

Re: Sep 2018 FET

• Options
    @bkatp hi and thanks for checking in, I hope you are doing well! This is much first time logging in in a month as I’ve been really sick. I caught a cold and when I get a cold it’s a 3-4 week thing always. On top of the nausea, the up all night coughing got me more tired which made vomiting worse and I ended up in er for fluids. I’m finalky coughing less but still have PNV and not sleeping well but finally had the energy to log on here. It’s been a long holiday season and I’m ready for the nausea to just go away!
  • Options
    @Momifbysea sorry you’ve been going through so much. I hope you feel better soon
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi @bkatp thanks for asking! Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond. I haven’t logged in for over a month. I am doing well, definitely have a bump now, which is exciting yet I’m running out of pants that fit. I have picked up a few pairs of maternity pants and pretty much want to live in the over-the-bump leggings! I am 19w4d now and have my anatomy scan tomorrow. I’m a little nervous about it and hope that baby girl measures on track. I have been feeling little flutters, more so the past couple nights or when i am just lounging around and more likely to notice. I have an anterior placenta and I’ve heard that can make it harder to feel movements too. Currently trying to think through how much I am going to work next year (I am a SLP in a school) and figure out child care. I keep hearing that there are usually waitlists so I need to get on it now, which is a little stressful! How are you doing? 

@Momifbysea I’m sorry to hear you were so sick! How are you feeling now? 
  • Options
    @kfs825 good luck on your anatomy scan. I hope it went well and baby is doing fine. Are you planning on joining PAIF board?

• Options
    @kfs825 I haven't logged on in awhile either, just seeing this today, thanks for asking about me. I still have nausea and heartburn, so kinda expecting it will be this way through the whole pregnancy. It's okay, eye on the prize, just 4 more months. Wish I could enjoy at least some of it though as I'm up most of the night and lack of sleep is catching up with me!

Hope your scan went well and that you are getting child care figured out. I looked at one day care but wasn't overly impressed, yet need to find a solution! It's tough to find infant care in my area so waitlists are LOOONG.