TTC after 35

TTCA35 weekly check-in 1/21/19

Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): 

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  What do you for a living?  Is it your dream job and if not what would be your dream job?

Re: TTCA35 weekly check-in 1/21/19

• Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment):  WTO

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): spotting started this morning so I’m sure AF will be within the day

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): prenatals, dhea and coq10 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  Law enforcement officer for federal government.  So I’m working without pay right now.  It was my dream job but I’m over it now.   Ready to retire and buy a barn to turn into wedding venue.  

CD3.

What are you doing? IVF round with LOW LOW dose (75 each Follistim and Menopur).  I was 450 last 2 rounds. 

Questions for the Group: I would love to know if anyone else did a low stim round wtih an estrogen priming protocol.  I'm 41, DOR (although our reason for IVF is MFI).  I'm nervous it's not enough, but first two rounds weren't great either.  

GTKY: attorney.  Actually, it is what I want to do, although I debate if I'm where I'd like to be.  :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • @carintwining GL with IVF process.  I have no insight on that as we chose not to go that route 
  • Status (WTO/TWW/Benched/in process of testing or treatment): Waiting on my RE consult 2/15

CD, CD/DPO (if applicable): 

What are you doing this cycle? (Testing? Treatment? Vitamins/supplements?): Just prenatals and trying to cut back on caffeine

Rants/Raves: 

Questions for the group:

GTKY:  I'm a teacher.  I love it...most days!
    MFI and (now) AMA
    IVF 1 April 2011 - Cancelled
    IVF 1.5 July 2011 - MC
    IVF 2 October 2011 - BFP!
    *Identical Twin Boys born June 2012*
    Here we go again...IVF 3 is underway!