Re: W/o 1/16: PgAL (Pregnant After a Loss) Check-in

• Options
    @dpjennifer I’m sending tons of positive vibes your way! ❤️
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @dpchickens - Oh my goodness!!! Those are amazing numbers. I'm so so excited for you!!!
  • Options
    klpv415  Oh man... I hope the doctor calls you later today or tomorrow... waiting til Monday would be killer!!!!
  • Options
    @dpchickens Unfortunately it definitely won't be today. They have to send the labs to another location in a town about an hour away to test them (which is insane because I live in a huge city), but I'm really hoping for tomorrow or Sunday!
  • Options
    *hardcore lurking over here but...*
    OMG @dpchickens this is the best news ever!! Sending you so many hugs!

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @dpchickens welcome! 😘

I was hoping to get my progesterone levels back today, but it’s looking like I have to wait until Monday. This entire pregnancy has been freak out, hurry up, then wait. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @dpchickens AH I'm just barely catching up. I am so happy to see the good news! Also, I'm pretty thrilled that I get to be on the same BMB as you. Now I gotta go see what our friend dpjennifer did to get banned...
  • Options
    kgg2241   LMAO... @dpjennifer was off the chain yesterday!  That qualitative hcg with a marked level of 5-25 combined with some drive-bys set her the F off.  It's like she was TRYING to get banned.  :tongue:
  • Options
    klhelder  Oh man... I'm sorry!  Prayers and good thoughts... 
  • Options
    @khelder sending positive thoughts your way. I hope you feel better.
  • Options
    @dpchickens Now I'm curious.... what does the dp mean at the beginning of yours and your friend's username?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sunshine2417   LMAO... Disney Princess.  (Don't create screen names in intermediate school back in the late 90s and decide to have them follow you for life.)  
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you @khelder! Waiting is the WORST. 
  • Options
    • How far along are you? 4 +2
    • Current mood? Anxiously optimistic 
    • If you haven't already, or want to share again, please share your loss history, if comfortable. CP oct 2015, 7 wk loss Jan 2016. 5 wk loss aug 2018. ** TW: I did have a successful pregnancy and have a 2 year old girl born in Jan 17. 
    • Any upcoming appointments, milestones, loss anniversaries, EDDs? Got my first positive on 3+2 and got up the courage for a first beta today which was 380. I go back on Monday for a second beta. Have an intake with my midwife set up for 6 wks and refused to set up my next appointments until after that. 
    • GTKY: Share a fun fact about yourself
  • Options
    @klhelder I’m so sorry you had a scare! I had some pretty heavy bleeding at the beginning and am measuring a week behind too. It’s hard not to get nervous, but a heartbeat is always a good thing!  <3
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom Thank you & thank you. <3  So weird to say, but I'm praying that your nausea sticks around!  Totally understand you having to keep a distance.  I truly hope that all goes great & you're back with us 100% in no time.
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom  I think your feelings are completely relatable for everyone in here. We all want to lean on each other here, because women who have been through a loss totally understand the pain. However, it's hard to get so involved and fear you might lose that community if anything happens, or know that so many may continue on with rainbow babies/PGAL babies without you. It is hard to be vulnerable and open up with so much fear. Just know that we are here for you in whatever way you need, whenever you need it!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom I completely understand how you feel! I had major anxiety jumping in here after having to leave May, but the potential for missing crucial bonding and support time was more important to me. We’re here for you even if you only want to lurk right now. Wishing for successful pregnancies for all of us!  <3
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @zuuls_mom & @dpchickens YAY for the goodness of the results!

@naveed7 Welcome to our board/thread. here's to hoping this is yr sticky bean. <3 that's an interesting fact about Canada & betas! Also, thanks for your words of support. / I have heard (when I was in Egypt) that the woman of UAE are VERY fashionable, which I know is a silly thing to say about an entire country, but just wanted to throw that our there in case you have an opinion on why people would make a claim like that. 
  • Options
    mbs026mbs026 member
    edited January 2019
    Experienced some relief and positive emotions for the first time today since finding out I was pregnant again. After a few increasing betas, I got a sonogram today and actually heard a heartbeat! I was shocked bc I didn’t expect it. I measured at exactly 6 weeks (1 day off my calculations). Now I can hopefully breathe a little easier until my full OB apt on Feb 6th! Hoping to continue to stay positive!

thanks again ladies for all of your stories.. I really appreciation the validation! Stay strong! ❤️

Ps- I thought I switched my user name to “mbs026” but I’m really not sure why it still posts as knottie.. any suggestions on how to change it?! Thank you in advance! 
  • Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    Could use some positive vibes and prayers, please. <3  Got a call from MFM today that my beta quants don't look good.  They're very low (only in double digits) and not doubling, barely increasing.  Another blood draw tomorrow, results a day later or so.

I had a horrible MC dream several nights ago, a temperature drop yesterday morning, and have had no real symptoms besides exhaustion. Today I'm not tired at all, just stressed.  Feeling very ill tonight--not sure if it's finally real symptoms, real illness, or a signal of impending doom.  Sorry to be such a downer, but feeling very down. :(
  • Options
    @keikilove my heart just reaches out to you, as I just know that feeling of hearing anything other than positive from the doctor. I’m sending you lots of positive vibes and thinking about you ❤️. 
  • Options
    @keikilove hoping and praying for you. I know how stressful it can be and I hope it turns out ok. 
  • Options
    @keikilove Praying hard for you. Take care of yourself and keep us updated ♥️
  • Options
    @keikilove im so so sorry you are going through this. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best.  <3
  • Options
    @keikilove Nooooooooo! I'm keeping everything crossed these numbers look good today. 
  • Options
    @keikilove I'm so sorry you're going through this period of uncertainty! Prayerfully your numbers look great today <3 Take care of yourself and try not to let the stress get to you. 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    keikilove  I'm so sorry. I've been through beta hell and it's awful. Praying you have a better outcome!!!!