March 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms 1/14-1/21

2»

Re: Randoms 1/14-1/21

• Options
    @govanalyst86 the latest development is that the fb they found seems to have been stolen. At least the fb owner seems capable of basic sentence structure and punctuation, unlike the bump poster.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gowenc it was me that fell last week on ice at work! I’m glad you are doing well! Baby and I checked out okay too just a bit sore the next day so watch out for that. 
  • Options
    @ashley14598 oh yeah, I already have a nice shiner on my ass and one on my thigh where I caught the corner of the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs.
  • Options
    @gowenc oh nice! Hopefully it heals quick and you aren’t too sore tomorrow! 
  • Options
    @gowenc Ouch! So glad to hear all is well with baby. Hope those bruises heal quickly. Make sure to rest up over the next few days!
  • Options
    I’m catching a cold. Headache and sore throat and body aches too. Ugh. Just when MH leaves to go out of town for 4 days. At least DS will have preschool the rest of the week, even if it’s only for a couple hours. I’m so tired and I can’t sleep. Womp womp. 

SaveSave
  • Options
    Enjoy your snow day, @purpleteacher82
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @catlady2015 Thanks! I’m enjoying them more this year because I won’t have to make them up in June! 🙂