Due date: 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?: 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie?

Re: Week 2 Check-In w/o 1/21

• Thank you @lelkcot for starting this week's thread! ❤️

Due date: 3/10

Any appointments? Questions?: last one was 3/18; everything is on target ; I feel like I'm eating less because sweet, salty, spicy, and fatty foods give me heartburn but since everything was "on track" I guess I shouldn't worry. 

Rants/Raves?: I have a belly button piercing that hasn't had any jewelry in it for the last 10 years. Well the last couple days it's been red and itchy. I think it's infected which is freaking gross so now I'm cleaning it twice a day with hydrogen peroxide and using triple antibiotic ointment. Hopefully it gets better in the next few days or I'll need to see a PCP.

How are you feeling?: Intermittently exhausted and overwhelmed by everything that has to get done in the next month. At work I'm busting my butt to make sure everything is in order for other people to take over and at home I'm trying to clean and organize and take care of my body so it just feels like everything is high pressure. 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? Hmm. I really like O Brother Where Art Thou. As far as TV that we watch over and over, it's The Office. We've watched the entire thing twice! We'll probably do a third run when baby gets here! 😂

• Due date: 3-12

Any appointments? Questions?:

Last appointment went well. Baby looked great <3 head down, but rotated facing my right side. So, getting close to lined up for exit but not quite there yet

Rants/Raves?: 

Rant: Waiting on insurance to get our repairs going. After basically wasting all last week, they sent an adjuster out today. Hopefully they'll let us get the contractor in soon. I'm really starting to get anxious about having the house put back together before baby comes  :s

Rave: My older brother who lives out of state sent me flowers to cheer me up. It was so thoughtful and really did brighten my day  <3

How are you feeling?: 

Pretty good, really. Starting to get a little more generally uncomfortable, and it's getting hard to put my shoes/socks on  :D

GTKY: What is your favorite movie?

Titanic. Judge me all you want. I love it, lol

• Loading the player...
  • Due Date: March 10

Appointment: Baby dropped at 29 weeks, lots of pelvic pressure and Braxton Hicks have started. So doctor checked cervix and I was monitored. Everything is good so far. Just told to slow down and take it easy.

Rants/Raves: Vendors for the home: timelines, quotes, nesting makes house projects seem like they will never end. 

How are you feeling: The body aches and pains, I thought I could avoid this time around with diet and exercise:( Everything has been normal up to this point...I haven’t had much to add to the March 2019 forum. 

Favorite Book: Pillars of the Earth (I read a lot towards end of last pregnancy) 
  • Due date: 3/16

Any appointments? Questions?: Finally having one this Wednesday :smile: And then 4 more weeks until the next one...

Rants/Raves?: Rant: my birthday was last week, but it didn't feel special at all. I only got presents from DH and MIL, and neither were very inspired or something I needed or wanted.

Rave: I found an amazing doula who can don multiple hats and take care of DS1 if needed, or be by my side at the hospital if DS2 waits until 39.5 weeks when my MIL gets here. I'm so relieved to have finally found a solution.

How are you feeling?: Battling a cold, which is not fun since I can't use any strong decongestants. Can't breathe at night and so I'm not sleeping well. DH is unhappy because I'm snoring. Otherwise I have no complaints, thankfully. 

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? The House of Flying Daggers. I love the combination of colors, artistry, soundtrack and the looks of Takeshi Kaneshiro :blush:

• @govanalyst86 I hear you about busting your butt at work. My boss (who's an interim) seems completely unphased by the fact that I'll be out for 8 weeks, which is doing nothing for my desire to make sure she isn't completely screwed while I'm gone.

@lucysmom2016 flowers! that's so sweet! I'm so sorry you're still dealing with all of the insurance companies and contractors. FX there's light at the end of the tunnel.

@mihaelams1 you found someone! That's amazing! 

Due date: 3/12, RCS scheduled for 3/7

Any appointments? Questions?:  Routine appointment tomorrow for 34 weeks, after that it will be appointments with growth scans every week until delivery day. Crazy to think we're that close to these pregnancies being over!

Rants/Raves?:  More rants than raves this week:  DD1 is a full on threenager since her birthday last week. She threw an epic tantrum yesterday and slammed a drawer on my finger while I was trying to put laundry away. It hurts SO bad and I can't bend it, which is making typing rather slow-going today. 

One of my friends got fired from an upper-level administrative position and nobody knows the reason - including him (he claims).  It's making me feel very uneasy. Couple that with the aforementioned interim boss who doesn't seem to think it's a problem that I'm going to be out for 2 months, and I can't really focus on work!

How are you feeling?:  Large. I was out of breath getting dressed this morning and my waddle is definitely becoming more pronounced. 6 more weeks!

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? I love Shrek, Dirty Dancing, and Stranger Than Fiction. Quite the trio! (@lucysmom2016 I've never seen Titanic!)

• This thread is for those due March 10 to March 16

Due date: 3-16

Any appointments? Questions?: Next appt and growth scan thursday. No questions

Rants/Raves?: Rave: Went to a childbirth prep class over the weekend. Found it insightful and encouraging. Now I have more questions for the doctors as far as how I want my birth to go. Also, as a patient at the hospital, found out I'm pre-registered already and so that's one more thing checked off the list.

How are you feeling?: Uncomfortable, tired, still have the lovely ms. Also, I've have led cramps waking me up almost every night.

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? I'm a huge fan of animation. So Beauty and the Beast and Ratatouille. I also like the live action of Beauty and the Beast.

@dtspmama Hope your finger heals quickly.

@mihaelms1 how long are your appts 4 weeks apart for? Glad you found someone for your situation!

@lucysmom Sorry you are still dealing with fixing things at your house. Yay for the flowers though!

@govanalyst86 Sorry work is so stressful at the moment.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • @dtspmama Dirty dancing is another favorite of mine!  <3 and I'm with you on the waddle.  ;)

@Kenneylynn3- Sorry you're still having MS, but girl, I feel you on the leg cramps. They are murder  :s 
  • @Kenneylynn3 The one on Wednesday is at 32 weeks, then 36 weeks, then 38, 39 and 40 (and more if I go over). The midwifes are very relaxed and hands-off, which is good on one hand, but my mother is quite unhappy about it.
  • @govanlyst86 hope you’re belly button is feeling better!

@lucysmom2016 yay for an awesome sibling brightening your day, sorry you’re dealing with all those house issues!

@rmcseattle hope things go smoothly with your house projects.

@mihaelams1 sorry your birthday was a let down. So glad to hear you’ve found a doula and are feeling more prepared for baby’s arrival!

@dtspmama ugh, sorry you’ve had a rough week, the tantrums can be SO frustrating and even more so when your kiddo ends up actually hurting you.

@kenneylynn3 yay for already being registered with the hospital, always nice to find out you have one less thing to check off the list!

Due date: 3/12

Appts? Question?: This morning- was uneventful, good heartbeat and heads down.

Rants/Raves: Rant: DS is still sick... it’s so frustrating that we can’t seem to get him feeling better! I’m honestly getting a little worried we’re not going to get him healthy before baby gets here!

Rave: DH was off yesterday and DS stayed home with him (yay for another day of no extra day care germs) and they got a lot done around the house!

How are you feeling: much better this week! Pelvic pain has responded well to exercise. Lo is all up under the right side of my rib cage, not the most comfortable. Interestingly enough, it’s the same place DS was at the end of his pregnancy.

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? Love Just Go With It, all of the Harry Potter’s, and, like @kenneylynn3 the live action Beauty and the Beast! 

• @lelkcot there are very few things that suck as much as a sickness with no end in sight. I hope the little guy can kick this sooner rather than later so you'll have a germ-free house before LO arrives!

I've been meaning to watch the live action Beauty and the Beast and have yet to make it happen, but I feel like two of you ladies having it on your lists means I need to make it happen!  (I've actually been planning a Netflix queue for when I'm in the hospital with LO.  DH will have to go home at night to be with the girls, so I may actually be able to see some things on my list!)
  • @govanalyst86
    My navel piercing hasn't had jewelery in it since my first pregnancy in 2010.  This is my 3rd pregnancy and it gets gross for a period every time.  Red, itchy and just gross.  I just clean it out well and it heals back up.  I still have a hole on top but the bottom hole has been closed for years.

Due date: March 12 but delivery by Feb 26 (38 weeks)

Any appointments? Weekly NSTs now.  I had my second one yesterday. All is boringly (and thankfully normal so far)
    Questions?:  if you wear an activity tracker like a fit bit or apple watch, what is your resting HR compared to normal.  I know mine is expected to be higher because of twins but a resting HR (when asleep) and over 100 if I do ANYTHING besides rest.  They aren't worried unless it gets to the 130s/140s or I'm symptomatic.  It doesn't get out of the 120s that I've seen.

Rants/Raves?:  BOTH BABIES ARE HEAD DOWN!  Last week Baby A was breech and baby B was transverse.  I tried spinning babies inversion once and kind the modified version (I forgot the name) where you basically just stick yoru but in the air and lean forward a few times.  Maybe it helped. 

How are you feeling?: Lots of braxton hicks, especially at night.  But honestly... aside from being bigger than I was post term with my singleton pregnancies, I feel better now than I did weeks ago.  

GTKY: What is your favorite movie? Probably Dirty Dancing :)  

• @Pooka8 during the day mine is up around 85, and when I'm sleeping my fitbit says it's in the 60s. I have really low blood pressure which I know can throw the measurements off, and I'm having a single LO and not twins. It sounds like your docs aren't worried, which is good!  Glad you're feeling well otherwise, too.
  • @Pooka8 I was lurking the Moms of multiples thread and replied over there before I noticed you’d asked about rhr here too! (My older sister had twins a year ago, so I feel a sense of solidarity with you ladies having seen my sister experience twins) Also, yay for both babies going heads down and that you’re feeling better!
  • @Pooka8 my rhr with Apple watch is in the 80s usually. I've noticed it seems to tell me to breathe when I'm in the 90s. I got a couple high rhr alerts when I was in first trimester too.

Belly button update : got worse. Had to go to the doctor and was prescribed oral antibiotics and antibiotic ointment. They're testing to see if it's a staph infection too. I wish I could tell my younger self not to get a stupid belly button piercing!