Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS 1/21

Month/Cycle:

WTO/TWW:

Ages of other child(ren):

Thoughts about this cycle:

Questions:

Rant/Rave/Brag:

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.)

Re: TFAS 1/21

• Month/Cycle: 6/3

WTO/TWW: TWW

Ages of other child(ren): 26 months

Thoughts about this cycle: Cautiously optimistic.  I'm benching myself for 2 months if this cycle doesn't take, so I'm really hoping this was the one.

Questions: Nah

Rant/Rave/Brag: We got hit with a blizzard yesterday, so I spent the day cleaning as much as I possibly could before potentially losing power.  We never did, so I am more caught up on laundry and cleaning than I have been in a long time!

GTKY: What is something you're looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.):  I'm going to a conference in Orlando next month, and while I'm not super excited about the conference part (this will be my 4th time attending), I am excited to hopefully get some much needed sunshine!  It's -4 F out in NH right now.  I also get to reconnect with some former colleagues, so I won't be there completely by myself, which will be nice.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Month/Cycle: 3

WTO/TWW: WTO

Ages of other child(ren): DS is 22 months

Thoughts about this cycle: no thoughts yet!

Questions: nope

Rant/Rave/Brag: Poor DS has a bad cold, and the river of snot flowing from his nose has been absolutely disgusting. I'm trying to teach him to blow his nose but so far.. slow going. Haha. Also I felt super bad that I had to take him to daycare today, I have work and only one other kid was there this morning and he did not take it too well. 

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.) I really have to think about this one, we don't have much coming up it seems! However I am going to say mid February when DH swings back into weekends off again and hopefully we can go out to lunch or dinner a couple times. Also, I'm looking forward to Friday this week when I will be making breakfast for dinner, haha. 

@shamrocandroll I also did a lot of cleaning this weekend! We got a storm but it wasn't really that much snow, just a ton of ice. We are around 3 degrees right now. I vacuumed downstairs for probably the first time in MONTHS. Orlando sounds awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

WTO/TWW: TWW

Ages of other child(ren): DD is 18 months

Thoughts about this cycle: I was starting to think that I would never ovulate, but I finally got a blazing positive OPK on Friday morning. Fortunately, H and I had been HIO just in case I did O and we managed to get some pretty great timing (-2, -1, 0). I'm cautiously optimistic right now. I went back and looked through my FF history. The only other time I ovulated this late was the cycle that I got KU with DD. So hoping it's late O FTW again. 

Questions: nothing right now

Rant/Rave/Brag: I'm in MA and we also got hit with a snow storm Saturday night and into yesterday. Yesterday morning, it turned from snow into freezing rain and now with the frigid cold (it's 3 degrees here), everything is a sheet of ice. I haven't left my house since Saturday morning and am going stir crazy. I've managed to tackle some cleaning and organization projects around the house, so at least I'm keeping busy. 

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.) I know I've posted about it before, but we're going on a family vacation to Disney World in March! I'm so excited! 
    Me: 36  DH: 40
    Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
    BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
       <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
    BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
    <3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
    Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

WTO/TWW: WTO CD6

Ages of other child(ren): 6.5 

Thoughts about this cycle: hoping to try and not stress and just go with the flow 

Questions:nah 

Rant/Rave/Brag: not much going on. The drive to work was great with the holiday. 

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.)
    We don't really have a lot going on right now. Maybe talking about a vacation to TN over spring break but nothing set in stone yet. 
  • @creamcheeseplease I hear you on the never ending river of boogers.  We've gone through sooooo many boxes of tissues around here over the last week.  Also, your screen name always makes me really want cream cheese, and sadly I currently have none.  :(
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll glad you didn’t lose power yesterday! 

@creamcheeseplease infeel you on the river of snot. I personally think toddlers with colds are the worst. I hate wiping noses.

@klstone25 jealous of your Disney trip! I’m hoping to plan ours in the next year or two!

Month/Cycle: 26/hopefully off the bench this week

WTO/TWW: wto cd8

Ages of other child(ren): 3.5

Thoughts about this cycle: saline sono is tomorrow and we should be getting the results from the rest of the testing. Not expecting to find anything so hoping to get off the bench and right into SMEP.

Questions: nah

Rant/Rave/Brag: Its colder than fork here. I don’t live in the south for single digits. Thankfully we didn’t get any snow but now I need to find my gloves and scarf. DS and DH are also sick with some head cold. I’m always the one who doesn’t get sick (thankfully) but I still get to deal with all the snot 😑. 

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.) We don’t lead exciting lives so nothing in the near future. We are planning a weekend in April to meet up with friends in NC. We can’t wait to see them! 
  • @kbrown2385 I hope your appointment goes well and you get unbenched!  Happy SMEPing!  Also hope the colds end soon.  MH has had a cough since September and refuses to go to a doctor and I'm ready to strangle him.  The sympathy wore off a long time ago!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited January 2019
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

WTO/TWW: TWW- either 6dpo or 7dpo (FF was unclear about O date) 

Ages of other child(ren): 22 months 

Thoughts about this cycle: I try not to get my hopes up- DH thinks that I'm pregnant for some reason which is annoying. The two other times I've gotten pregnant I've literally had zero signs prior to BFP so not really symptom spotting or anything. If AF doesn't show I will test on Saturday or Sunday. 

Questions: So FF is giving me a unclear O date because on CD20 I had a peak reading on CB advanced OPK in am, then had a positive wondfo OPK in the evening. On CD21 I had a positive wondfo in am and then negative in pm. When do you think O was? Because the second positive OPK is making FF think O was CD21 but I'm hoping it was CD20 because then it would be better timing. Is that possible? 

Rant/Rave/Brag: We were stuck inside most of the weekend because of the cold and snow. DD played in the snow on Saturday and that was fun. Other than that she drove me nuts- she does not listen at all and is constantly climbing on everything and being crazy- I really thought I was going to lose it, made me really wonder if I can handle having 2 children. 

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.) Looking forward to going out to dinner with DH at a fancy restaurant for Valentines Day! 
  • @shamrocandroll I'm hopeful for you too! I hope you don't have to bench yourself, and I hope you enjoy your trip to Florida! That sounds lovely.

@creamcheeseplease breakfast for dinner sounds awesome! Breakfast food is my all time favorite. What are you making? 

@kbrown2385 I hope your results look good, and hope you get off the bench!! 

@Spartanrd4 Indoor weekends with toddlers are the worst!! We had bad weather too but thankfully swimming lessons on Saturday and DD took a 3 HOUR NAP after that. I don't know what we should have done if we would have had to stay inside all day.

Month /cycle: 7/8 (but not for long) 

WTO/TWW: TWW, but also not long. Some spotting today, AF will arrive tomorrow :(

Ages of other children: 27 mos

Thoughts about this cycle: obviously, none with any language that I can share on here (:

Questions: nope. Just trying to get over my disappointment and move onto my next cycle. We're just a couple months away from secondary IF.

Rant/rave/brag: DD went to bed sooo easy last night. That's the bright spot on my life at the moment - no protesting, just a sweet "night, Mommy, I lub you".

GTKY: nothing coming up, which I think means I need to plan a vacation!! 
  • @jennifer_louise I'm so sorry about AF.  I was really rooting for you this cycle!!!  Hugs!  Also, DS has also been so sweet at bedtime lately!  Thank god, because we went through one hell of a regression with bedtime a couple of months ago!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @Spartanrd4 I'm not super wise on OPKs, but I believe the thought is O happens 24 hours from your first positive. So I would guess CD21 since your first positive was CD20? Again, that's just what I've been reading trying to discern the OPK world for myself. 

holy blizzards to everyone! wow! I second what @kbrown2385 says, it's too cold for this to be the south!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

Ages of other child(ren): 16 months

Thoughts about this cycle: Starting to feel like I'm getting some fertile signs

Questions: Does anyone have any knowledge of reproductive hormones? I got my labs back and have no clue what they mean. Most everything showed normal range which is really good news. 

Rant/Rave/Brag: DS had a cold then hit with the stomach bug and was kind enough to share... so we've both been feeling horrible. I don't know how moms do morning sickness with toddlers. This is making me second guess the "I want to be pregnant now!" thing

TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @shamrocandroll having a cough for months would make me crazy! Thankfully dh just takes whatever drugs I give him (clearly he trusts me too much 🤣), so he’s on the mend. 

@Spartanrd4 I have definitely second guessed myself on having another kid right now. Ds makes me absolutely crazy sometimes at 3.5 and I don’t get how people have kids so close together lol. 
  • @shamrocandroll Thanks, friend. Well, if it didn't happen for me this time, I hope it does for you! And I hear you on sleep regression. I feel like DD's whole life has been one big regression. I convinced DH that he owes me from last night so he's doing bedtime and I get to hide away (:
  • @flinstone-2 I hope you both recover quickly!! Glad to see you got good news on the tests!!

@jennifer_louise I’m so sorry. ❤️ Also, you get unprompted I love you’s? Ahh, how heartwarming!!

@shamrocandroll way to tcob! Glad the storm wasn’t as bad as anticipated!!

@creamcheeseplease I hear you on the runny nose! My LO usually resorts to sleeves pretty fast, and then she tells me that her nose hurts. We just got over a cold and quickly picked up a new one. 

@klstone25 I just got off a cycle where my o was so delayed that I thought it wasn’t going to happen. Apparently my body decided I was too stressed to try to get KU over the holidays with 6 in-laws staying over, so o postponed a week. Were you stressed out earlier in your cycle? Glad you got good timing in!

@kimmer1412 glad your commute was easy today! I’m with you in trying to keep stress at bay this cycle!

@kbrown2385 FX for you to get off the bench! Also, how do you avoid getting what everyone else has? I’m always picking up whatever DD has.

@Spartanrd4 I HATE when MH is overly optimistic when he has no way of knowing what’s going on. Gets me extra pessimistic outwardly to balance things out, but secretly extra hopeful. I need to just not have so many emotions about it either way.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

WTO/TWW: wto cd9

Ages of other child(ren):
    23 months! 

Thoughts about this cycle: doing my best not to stress! Going for SMEP, and finally temping, so interested to at least collect data.

Questions: not this time 

Rant/Rave/Brag: some bathroom pipes froze, but thankfully blasting the space heater, everything defrosted without any issues.

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.) potential date night when MH’s parents visit...we’ll either be celebrating or I will be drinking...
  • @klstone25 I hope this is it for you!
    @kbrown2385 Do you watch The Good Place?! The fork comment totally reminded me of it. DH watches it. 
    @shamrocandroll It was 10 when I warmed up the car. I can’t imagine -4 and I know it has gone down to much colder in Canada. I could never live there!!!
    @creamcheesepleaseThis is the season of never ending snot. My stomach is filled with it and my son has had a cough / runny nose for months. Nothing works!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Ages of other child(ren): almost 14 months

Thoughts about this cycle: my first two PP cycles were short, so we are gonna start early just in case. Temping is key for me,
    so I'm gonna try my best even though LO is still up in the MOTN. I realized last week that my OPKs are 10 months expired, so I might wing it and just keep an eye on CM since they are always weirdly close to positive anyway. 

Questions: Totally random, but any ideas to stop hair loss besides prenatals and hair / skin / nails vitamins? I guess I can’t really call it PP hair loss now? It slowed down a bit, but is still way more than I’d like.

Rant/Rave/Brag: AF was 9 days long (usually 5) and then I had colonoscopy prep / procedure, so I’d love a break for that whole region for a few days.

I’d love to go somewhere for spring break, but our last trip was rough since DS was getting sick and DH has said he won’t do it again until he’s older... so I’ll say I’m looking forward to temps going back above freezing. Haha
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @begging4abump so glad there was no major issues with the pipes freezing!!  The weather this weekend was crazy freezing!! I hated it!
    @shamrocandroll and @creamcheeseplease - I love when I am ahead of cleaning!  It's one of the greatest feelings haha... now you get to rest for like....a day!!
    @kbrown2385 Fingers crossed you get unbenched this week!!
    @Spartanrd4 aren't fancy restaurants the best?! I love when we get to go to one!!

Month/Cycle: I always get confused by this one  :#  I guess 4 and 2

WTO/TWW: WTO - CD3 uggggh

Ages of other child(ren): 6.5 years old

Thoughts about this cycle: I'm going to try my best to let go of "trying" this time around and just try and have more fun with it.  DH doesn't really want to make it a "job" and to just let things happen when they happen (which is so much easy for him to do than it is for me) so I'm going to only track when we BD and when my AF arrives and try not to check or read into any other signs or symptoms I may come across... we'll see how this goes.

Questions: Is it, or can it be, normal to have a 2 day period?  The last two cycles that's what I had, both times 30 days apart. I've never had regular periods but after being on the mirena for 6 years it seems that maybe (hopefully) I am getting on a regular 30 days cycle, which would be great, however they have only lasted 2 days and haven't been your normal AF coloring...sorry for TMI - but it's mostly dark brown.  Last month I had no cramps just sore breasts and AF.  This time around I had cramping with the two days.  I am sure it's still my body working itself out after 6 years on an IUD and after the MC in November....but just not sure if I should start being more concerned or not.

Rant/Rave/Brag:  We watched one episode of that new Netflix series Tidying Up with Marie Kondo - and we hace cleaned out every closet and drawer in our house!  It felt great and so freeing! 

GTKY: What is something your looking forward to these days? (A vacation, a date night, a nap, etc.)  I have to travel to CA in a month for work so DH and I are extending the trip and are going to spend a few days in wine country!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @NYTino24 Yes I love that show! Kristen Bell is my favorite.

@kpearse99 I haven’t finished the house yet, but I kondo’d my linen closet and our spare bedroom closet. Dh keeps bringing me piles of stuff that doesn’t spark joy for him anymore 😂. This weekend we are tackling our clothes. I love getting rid of all the stuff.
  • @kbrown2385 omg yes!!!!  DH opened a closet yesterday and said "I think it's time to say Thank You and move on to a lot of stuff in here...."  That was his hint for me to get on that!! hahaha I walk around the house now and if I look at something I ask if it brings me joy!  I'm going to end up with an empty house soon!
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @jennifer_louise I am making waffles for brinner, but I also have to make eggs because DS sadly doesn't like waffles. For unexplained reasons. I love waffles so much. 

@kpearse99 I have had period like that, very short and basically just light spotting. Sometimes I have heavy though. For me it can vary drastically for month to month. 

@NYTino24 I love the good place!

@begging4abump sorry about the popes freezing! This happens to us nearly every winter too. Glad there was no lasting problems. 
  • @creamcheeseplease I'll try not to read into too much then!  Also, why are kids so weird with the certain thing they don't like for unexplained reasons?!  There are zero reasons for a kid to not like waffles!
    Our TTC Journey

• @begging4abump I don’t know how I get spared every time. I’ve never been one to ever really get sick, maybe once a year! 
  • Maybe someone will see this, maybe not and I can ask it for next week's thread.. but I got my first ever positive OPK yesterday (I didn't really use them TTC#1 because I couldn't get the timing down with work and just gave up). The line was as dark as the control line, but it was with FMU.

Later in the day I took two more (mid-day,  early evening) but the they were definitely not positive. Is the FMU one a false positive then? They are wondfos and it doesn't specify not to use FMU. I had other fertile signs that prompted me to take one, but pretty disappointed I haven't gotten any more throughout the day. 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 Hi! I haven't introduced myself on this thread yet, but I can try to answer your question. I think the recommendation against FMU is because most women get their surge during the day and you can miss it with FMU. As far as them being negative when you tested later in the day, it may just mean you have a short surge or that you caught the tail end of it. It's also possible that your FMU was so concentrated its showing a "false surge", but I dont know how likely that is if you aren't someone who normally gets close to positives. As for me, when I was doing OPKs last time 2x a day I would usually only get one positive and that was with FMU. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @flinstone-2 I'm not an OPK expert, but I did read somewhere that it's actually best not to use FMU on them because you can get a false positive.  That said, I've not found them to be a completely reliable way to detect ovulation.  I've gotten false positives before, but usually know when it's real because I'll get a couple of very obvious positives 2 or more days in a row in the evening (like after dinner).  Sorry you've been frustrated.  I hope that helps!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @flinstone-2 I think the PPs have some good advice! I have a short surge too, and sometimes only get one +, even if I test 2x a day. I would keep testing if you still have good CM, it could have been a false positive or maybe not! 
  • @jennifer_louise thank you! I feel like I should switch to digitals :/ they're just so expensive at the rate I've been taking them!!
    @shamrocandroll that is what I've heard too, which is why i am leaning toward a false +. Do you know what led to your false + in the past? 
    @millpe thank you for your input! welcome to the board! i think some of problem is I can never hold my pee long enough to test in the afternoon too! When you did the 2x/day and your only + was in the morning, was in accurate?
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 Not sure, no.  My hypothesis is I wasn't hydrated enough, so my urine was extra concentrated.  Honestly, I kind of suck at drinking enough water every day.
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @flinstone-2 yes it was accurate for me! I was temping and it would line up with my temp spike. I also took them at the same time as the clear blue digitals (which were my favorite) and it lined up. FWIW I'm going to be using the clear blue digitals again this time around. I found it easier and less second guessing and I'm not planning to temp right away. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2019
    @flinstone-2 It’s definitely possible to get several surges / positives and not ovulate. Before my son, I had many different positives and almost positives with Wondfos. CM and temping were my real clues about ovulation and my cycles / ovulation says ranged from CD 15-26. Now all of a sudden, I seem regular and to even being an early / “normal” ovulator. It can be confusing, so I think it was a good question.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • I haven't been active in this thread most weeks but popping in real quick...

@millpe I don't usually hold very long. I come home for lunch around noon and test while here. At work I drink quite a bit and frequent the ladies room. I do try to avoid it in the hour before I leave if possible. I always catch my surge or enough to know that it's going to be positive in evening (I do rest 2x a day once it's getting really close).
  • @nytino24 thanks! I temped before I got pregnant with my son.. but I've been all over the place sleep wise I haven't been able to do it accurately, and earlier this month I actually had a temp spike for over three days and then had my hormones tested and it showed I definitely did not ovulate. Soooo I kind of gave up for now until I actually get my PP period. It's neat that you are getting a more "textbook" cycle!!!
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinsyome-2 Haha it only took about 22 years for my cycle to become more predictable, and I may be jumping the gun here since I have only had two cycles in two years. It took until my son was almost 13 months old and I stopped pumping to get AF back. FWIW he’s 14 months and still wakes up at night / early morning, so temping isn’t consistent or accurate for me at the moment, but I do try really hard to temp when I see EWCM. I know my coverline give or take a couple of tenths based on lots of months of temping prior to TTC, so maybe you could figure out the same? It’s not easy, and some people can just kind of wing it. I can’t and I think it would have taken me much longer to conceive my son and our angel baby if I hadn’t temped since I was so irregular. 

• @nytino24 i do agree it is the best, most reliable way. I do know my post O temps are generally 98+ so I could probably do what you do and start with EWCM instead of doing the whole dreaded cycle which for me and sounds like you, could be quite long at some points! 
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • @flinstone-2 Eh, I guess length is all relative. I’m sure someone with PCOS wouldn’t think it’s very long. It has been from 26-32 days on the old charts I can see in the free version of FF app, but I remember there being a two week length variance. I have ovulated anywhere from CD 15-24, so I use a lot of OPKs! Do you usually get a big temp jump? I run pretty low pre-O and usually only go like 97.7 max post-O with a .4-.6 rise. 

• flinstone-2flinstone-2 member
    edited January 2019
    @NYTino24 Yes my pre-O temps were always 97.3-97.4ish and then jumped to 98's. i took my temp this morning after a few weeks of not and it was 97.32, so I know that I either could be expecting AF or am in my FP. I feel like i've been using a million OPKs lol thank goodness for wondfos.  
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19