Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO: weekend 1/19-1/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO: weekend 1/19-1/20

• Month/Cycle: 26/benched

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: all the testing, metformin, temping, keto

R/R: happy weekend everyone! Getting everything ready to start seeds for our garden. This is our first year starting from seeds so I’m hoping it actually works. 

CS/Q: nothing to see. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @daffodil_shoe @inthewoods23 we are growing (fingers crossed) tomatoes, bell peppers, chives, parsley, lemon balm and arugula. 
  • @creamcheeseplease we grow in pots as well since we rent. We’ve always had good luck with tomatoes and different herbs. I’m looking forward to trying peppers and arugula since we eat so much of it. 

@daffodil_shoe hope o holds off for dh to be there!

@b_1029 glad you’re enjoying the weekend, minus crappy sleep.

@inthewoods23 glad the snow is nice and light. Makes for easier travel and cleaning for sure!

• @misshelen86 looks like those last three temps were taken at a different time than normal, so that could account for the rise.
  • @daffodil_shoe Yes I considered that as well, but I use Ava and haven’t really noticed my temps are that different sleeping day vs. night. Unfortunately it will be all open circles until the next cycle. Guess I’ll see how things look over the next few days.
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @kbrown2385 my husband and I just started our keto journey! Have any favorite recipes for a picky eater?! 

@ almost everyone lol I'm so happy we haven't had any snow this year. I'm not envious at all of this snow shoveling talk! I miss being a kid and enjoying a good snow day though! 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: CD19

WAYDTGKU: Temping with TempDrop, OPK, B6, Ferning tests, Keto and just picked up chasteberry 

R/R: Rant - My tempdrop battery was failing the last couple weeks and I didn't realize what it was. I've missed the last two temps and I'm hoping this was truly the issue so I can confirm O in the next couple of days. Rave - My husband and I started keto this month and I've never been so successful on a diet. I haven't even been tempted to cheat! 

CS/Q: None 
  • @nnaelilak welcome to the keto journey! I’m glad it’s working out for you so far! To be honest, I keep it really simple and do meats and veggies that I like (frozen broccoli and cauliflower rice are a staple). I’ve also found tons of recipes on Pinterest. I’ll link a recipe for you for Parmesan Dijon crusted pork chops. Super easy and always a big hit with everyone I’ve made it for. 

https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/parmesan-dijon-crusted-pork-chops/

Also, how is the tempdrop working for
    you (beside your battery issue)?  I preordered mine and it should be shipping soon. I’m looking forward to not having to manually temp. 
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, FF, SMEP 

R/R: just having a relaxing weekend. I'm trying to be blessed stresses this cycle with TTC, we'll see how I do since SMEP starts this week. 

CS/Q: nah 
  • edited January 2019
    @kbrown2385 GL with your planting.

@b_1029 wow that's a short trip. Glad that the weather was cooperative for you. 

@inthewoods23 Yay for powdery snow! 

@daffodil_shoe Keeping my FX for your timing to work out!

@creamcheeseplease Hope you and YH enjoy the weekend.

@misshelen86 I know what  you mean about a busy weekend. Hope you are able to get your errands taken care of.

@sevenn So sorry to see you back here friend *hugs* 

@nnaelilak GL on your keto journey. I attempted to try it mid last year and was just meh about it. Maybe if MH did it with me, I would have stuck with it longer.

@kimmer1412 Yay for relaxing weekend.

Month/Cycle:
    4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM, SMEP, PNV, EPO, no coffee (grean tea instead), mucinex, raspberry leaf tea, preseed, softcups

R/R: Been a full weekend so far. And true to form, got my first +OPK yesterday on CD15... I have been weirdly regular that for the past three cycles I have had this happen. Got a blazing + today so maybe O tonight or tomorrow..? Also got a temp dip today.

CS/Q: nope

ETA chart

TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Hi all!
    I'm new to posting and just jumping over here because good ol' AF showed up today. Nice to meet you all:)

daffodil_shoe Crossing fingers O holds off for you also.

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: FAM, OPK, SMEP, seed cycling

R/R: Last month was the first month I felt great about our timing. Before that, I wasn't sure about BD'ing close enough to ovulation, but this time I know I did. Still wish for a different result but interestingly, I'm getting better each month at handling AF when she comes.

CS/Q: Chart looks good. Only thing I worried about last cycle was I started a tiny amount of spotting on the 10th day, so I'm not sure if that means I have low progesterone if it's related to something else. I had a couple months previously a crazy amount of spotting but seeing a gyno about it so hopefully we can get to the bottom of it soon! 
  • @kbrown2385 that recipe looks amazing! Definitely adding it to my book!
    I absolutely love tempdrop! It's so awesome not manually temping, the community is amazing and I changed the battery yesterday and all was back to working perfectly this morning!