Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW: weekend 1/19 & 1/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW: weekend 1/19 & 1/20

• Loading the player...
  • @daisy0322 I personally would but I have no scientific basis for that :) I'm not sure how those temps would translate though. I sure hope you can salvage your favorite scrubs!

Month/Cycle: 8/3

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -3, -2

Typical LP length: 7-14

Testing: not sure now

R/R: my asshole dog woke me up because of her whining so I thought she had to pee. I let her out of her crate and she saw it was pouring rain and decided to go sleep on the couch instead. Now I'm wide awake. Eff you dog. Rave: It's the weekend!! Although the weather is kind of crappy, I really needed a break after a week of training and trying to keep up with my day job. Hoping to make some good headway organizing the house and unpacking any remaining boxes.

CS/Q: Maybe. I started using wondfo opk's this month for the first time. I figured I'd start testing at CD 15 since I usually ovulate between CD 19-22 (at least two years worth of data). The first opk was positive (I think) and so was the second. The subsequent days were clearly not. But now I'm wondering if I possibly O'd on CD14. If I put a positive OPK on CD14 it actually moves my crosshairs.

• Happy weekend everyone

@cdnrunning (from yesterday) I did physical therapy back in the spring for a few months and then he was like I can’t help you anymore, it’s basically a minor nagging pain that just will not go away and I usually would’ve just ignored it and run through it but I was trying to get into the Boston marathon so was trying to be proactive.  I could definitely see a case for CD-14 ovulation on your chart since you’ve got a big rise on CD-15.

@holly321 I’m with you on hating having plans up in the air. I hope they’re figured out sooner rather than layers in the day so you know if you can just relax on the couch eating yummy foods and not have to clean if it isn’t necessary 

@daisy0322 I second still temping and then converting; may not be totally accurate but at least it’s something

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -1,0

Typical LP Length: 14

Testing: gonna hold out til AF is due because I’ll be away all weekend at my parents house next weekend and don’t want to test there 

R/R: excited for a relaxing weekend with no plans at all

CS/Q: happy that my temp seems to have stabilized from the slight dip yesterday

• Happy Weekend Ladies!  This is my first time posting on a TWW thread.  I’ve been lurking for a bit but I feel like I need to get to know you all a little better before I’m comfortable addressing you individually.  I hope that’s okay.  

Month/Cycle: 19/19

CD/DPO: 25/11 but I think it’s really 10

Timing: -4,-3, -1, 0, +1 (if I’m 10dpo)

Typical LP length: 15-16

Testing: Probably tomorrow

R/R: Rave, it’s Saturday!!  Going to start my seedlings inside today for my spring garden.  Rave, it’s cold outside!  At least it’s cold for southern Texas.  

CS/Q:  FF keeps moving my O day between cd14 and cd15.  This mornings dip moved it back to cd14.  Hopefully it’s back up tomorrow.

• @holly321 I can't find an app that lets me convert so I'm just going to wing it and I can throw out the temps if they start looking funky.  I hope poker doesn't get snowed out that sounds fun!

@cdnrunning thanks my scrubs get blood in them all the time it usually comes out I just happen to really like these scrub pants. My temp actually seemed to line up today so I'm rollin with it for now. I'm sorry your pup woke you. Mine like sleeping with me during the day for awhile then he starts getting rambunctious and waking me up too lol 

@jennifer_louise thanks girl! I'm hoping it's worth it too <3 enjoy your nap! 

@littleredm thanks I work 6 out of 11 nights then I get 10 days off again so I just need to power through! I hope you have a good time this weekend with friends! 

@emily1052 welcome <3

@galentine thanks I would probably fall over if I got a BFP. Even though my opk is still positive I do feel like I'm maybe O'd though I've been a little warm and my hand have been slightly swollen which is norm TWW things for me. That meal sounds delicious! Wanna send some to my hospital for me I'll be eating out of a vending machine tonight if I'm lucky haha.

@kiki047 thanks I appreciate it! I feel like I'm always tantrum-ing about the same things and I'm sure I'm driving people crazy haha I feel you on the SS ... I was convinced I was KU like 3 times in the last 40 ish days. 
  • Happy weekend everyone:)
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 3/12 

Timing: -6, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +2

Typical LP length: 13 (This is my second round temping, so we'll see what it is this time).

Testing: Since today is 12 DPO, I think I'm going to temp on Monday if AF hasn't shown (that will be 14 DPO)

R/R: I'm getting better each round, but I am very impatient with finding out the answer. My temp went down yesterday quite a bit but still above the coverline. I was thinking I would be out but then today it went up again (not as high as before). Will see what tomorrow is. I have been spotting (which I do before AF normally) however the last few days I had some very light on and off cramping and then today nothing. So crossing fingers and praying...;-)

CS/Q: What does this stand for? (I'm a little new here:) 

• @stargazer100 FX for you that your temps and cramping are a good sign. CS/Q stands for chart stalk/ questions. There’s a newbie thread that lists all the acronyms :smile: I’m pretty new too and that thread helped so much!

• @jennifer_louise I don’t mind the cleaning, but hate feeling like it all needs to be done by a certain point.  We did end up still having everyone over last night, and it was really fun, considering I knew 1 person besides DH.   I hope you enjoyed your nap!

@littleredm, I am sorry for the Bfn!  I hope AF shows up soon for you so you can move on.

@kiki047 my chart is making me so annoyed, temp is up again!  SS is no fun.   Years ago, in the dailies symptoms was a question each day.