September 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms w/o 1/14

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 1/14

• @klpv415 fun fact, I tooootally explored if at home ultrasound machines existed with DS. But I did come across the fact that at home Dopplers do exist and that’s the next best thing (once you get past week 10 and can actually find the HB on them) 😄 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @RedBreast35 I literally LOL'ed about the "dildo cam" :lol: I can totally see MH and I having this same conversation when I go for my U/S in a few weeks

@sunshine2417 What!! I may get one of these...and drive MH bananas haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Today is Friday!! Does anyone have awesome plans for this long weekend?? 
  • @lillywonderland I figure I have one more weekend before I need to start being cautious of morning sickness starting, so DH and I are going out to eat at our favorite restaurant one last time for the foreseeable future. Then we will continue to work *slowly* on purging stuff out of the office that will eventually be the nursery. 

Are you doing anything fun?

• @klpv415 Ya, they even make apps on your phone! I got one when I was pregnant with DD and it actually worked. It wasn't 100% accurate. Sometimes it couldn't find the heartbeat even though everything was fine, so it might not be best if you get anxious easily.  ;) 

• @aliciac2008 are you going to watch Tidying Up on Netflix? I only got about 10 minutes into the first episode and I started going crazy cleaning and purging everythiiiiing! It was wonderful!

@klpv415 I bought the Sonoline B Doppler and it was wonderful! Some people use the apps and have had success (it depends how good your microphone is, I think) but I found it sooooo worth it to have the doppler for the reassurance. It's a lot of fun, but not good it you get too nervous to take the time to find the HB and then freak yourself out! It takes a little time and practice at first.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @marebear15 I never understood how they know. It’s so creepy! 

@lillywonderland we’re going to dinner tonight with DS and then tomorrow we’re going to dinner with friends for H’s bestie’s Birthday. I have Monday off so I’m going to continue my self-care weekend. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @marebear15 Girl YES! My ads changed immediately once I found out I was KU. Creepy... 

As for plans this weekend... I'm crafting for my BFF's baby shower next Saturday (thank u Cricut) and am cleaning my dang house. 

@zuuls_mom Aw yay! Going anywhere good??

@lillywonderland What do you have planned? More rain this weekend?? 
  • @nomangos23 nowhere special! I’m just looking forward to friend time and alone time lol. I’ve been binging the hell out of some stuff on Netflix and it’s been so relaxing. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    Super random, but I bought into the craze & watched the 1st episode of Tidying Up w Marie Kondo. The wife that was getting help looked SO familiar that it was distracting me from the show. I swore she was a model from TheBump! Lol! But I couldn’t find any ads or stories w her picture. It was driving me nuts—I knew that I knew her face. 

I went walking later & forgot about it & then suddenly realized she had been on the show The People’s Couch. (Bravo trash tv is my guilty pleasure.) So satisfying to solve my own personal mystery lol! 
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @zuuls_mom Your self-care weekend sounds amazing. Enjoy that!

@lillywonderland What are your plans?

@nomangos23 What are you crafting for the shower? Whatever it is, that’s very sweet of you. 

I’m just going to sleep a lot this weekend. Sooooo.Dang.TIRED. 
  • @keikilove Framed Woodland animals and a Woodlands mobile  :) And I second the sleep train I am exhausted.
  • @nomangos23 Aaaaww, that’s an adorable theme! Feel free to share pics when you’re finished!
  • PSA: iPhone’s facial recognition will still work while you’re shoving a handful of Cheez-Its in your mouth.
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @marebear15 my facebook did the same thing, literally once I found out, and ever since I get breast pumps ads every day. So creepy.

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Not sure what we’re gonna do. Nothing’s on the books - maybe a hike? DH doesn’t have Monday off so DS and I are gonna par-ray at home all alone!! Definitely making a target run this weekend though!

@nomangos23 No rain in our forecast for at least a week! I have to sweep my “lawn” from all the rain we had - we went drought friendly and have decomposed granite (basically sand) on about 60% of our front yard. When it rains some of the sand makes channels and flows down the sidewalk. 🤣 I’m super envious you have a cricut!! I used one to make a banner and it was awesome!! (Also omg woodland animals!! 🥺 so cute!! That was my baby shower theme!)

@aliciac2008@zuuls_mom What’s the restaurant/type of food? 

@keikilove I couldn’t stand all the couple’s “excuses” so I only got about 1/2 way through the show, lol.

• @lillywonderland Mexican tonight and Mongolian BBQ tomorrow!!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• The internet is so creepy. It totally knows. One of the creepiest things keeps happening to me. I was talking to my husband about how we should buy gogurt for my daughters lunches. We've never gotten it before, I didn't search for anything, just literally talked about it while going on my computer. A few minutes later I had an ad for gogurt on my facebook! It's happened a few times since then with different things. So creepy.

@sunshine2417 I have totally watched that show! I love it. I'm a super organized person anyway, so it's like my dream show. Haha  :D 

@nomangos23 I would love to see that too! Sounds super cute.

@lillywonderland It's a southern boil crawfish place. I love creole food but I live in the pacific northwest so we don't have a lot of options. Gonna get crab, shimp, crawfish, and potatoes.

• @aliciac2008 Facebook and its ads are the wooooooorrrsssttt!!! They're so creepy and snoop on everything1
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @zuuls_mom your comment just made me LOL 😂 
  • @klpv415 Yes, I bought one off Amazon and used it with DS in 2015. It worked for me and helped alleviate my worries between appointments! Totally worth it! But I agree with @sunshine2417 ...you cant let the sometimes long search for the baby's heartbeat freak you out.  It's very easy to find your own heartbeat but of course the baby's is much quicker. It takes patience but I LOVED having one at home to use! 
    Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• So, I had a dream last night that DH cheated on me.  Woke up irrationally angry with him for something he did in my dream.  I still totally expect him to apologize for what he did in my dream.  Did I mention I was being irrational?
    Me: 29  H: 30
    Married: 4/27/13 
    BFP: 9/16/2014 * EDD: 5/25/2015 * M/C: 10/29/14 @ 10w2d 
    BFP: 1/25/2015 * EDD: 9/27/2015 * DS: 10/3/15
    BFP: 1/13/19 * EDD: 9/28/2019

• @crs89 MAKE THAT MAN APOLOGIZE!!!! Hahahaha ive been there so many times too. Last night I awkwardly had a dream that I was carrying around my 29 year old best friend in my two years old’s Lillebaby while she napped 😂😂😂
    Pregnancy Ticker