July 2019 Moms

Wedding Rings?

I've not been able to wear my wedding ring or engagement ring since about week 4. I really miss it and I feel so naked. 
Anyone else missing theirs? Have you gotten an alternative ring to wear? Any recommendations? I want something, but I don't want it to look chintzy either. 

Re: Wedding Rings?

• Some days mine feel a bit tight but still wearing them. I also have silicon bands I wear. Got them on Amazon, Enso is the brand, they have a great selection! 
  • You could get a silicone band or a fake off Amazon.
    FTM
    July 4th
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine still fit, but I told my husband he was going to have to get me a fake or something. I really want a birthstone band for this LO to put on my ring finger, I thought about having him buy that a size big and then getting it resized (I'm eyeing a half eternity, so it wouldn't be stones all around).

I may try silicone again, I bought one to work out and it still bugged me for that, but if it's more for everyday wear, it might be okay. Enso makes some REALLY pretty ones now...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Last time I had to buy a temporary band, I just looked for a cute hammered sterling silver band on Amazon kind of like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Hammered-Stackable-Sterling-Jewelry-Eternity/dp/B07DYF1XSP/

I'd also consider those Enso silicone bands though, some of them are really cute. 
  • @mamanbebe that’s cute! 
    @greeneyedgirl12 I love the idea of a cute little ruby ring! That would be meaningful. 

Definitly gonna go check out the enso rings now. 
  • My rings were stuck for like a year and had to wait until winter to get them off. I asked dh for a  silicone ring for Christmas. He got it from qalo. I like it. It easily comes off but doesn't fall off. 
  • I love my silicone rings for working out! I also frequently wear them on the weekend so I don't have to worry about my diamond getting dirty.

I have asked DH to get me a simple, ruby band. I want either eternity or the ones that are flat on the bottom. That'll be more like a push present, though