July 2019 Moms
Options

Dirty mouths, dirty minds for 1/9

Things have cleaned up around here. It feels like we need to get a little dirty! So I've got a naughty GTKY question: If you were given a hall pass by your SO, who would you use it on? It can be a real person or celebrity. Who would you allow your SO to have a hall pass with?

(For the pure, naughty souls here (is that even possible?), a hall pass is one time when you're allowed to sleep with someone else with no repercussions.)

Re: Dirty mouths, dirty minds for 1/9

• Options
    It is well established in my relationship that if I can sleep with Matthew McConaughey circa How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, I'm going for it with no regrets!

DH is allowed to bang Kate Beckinsale. I've told him that if it happens, I'll welcome him home with a standing ovation! She's HOT!
  • Options
    Me - Jason Momoa circa whenever!
    DH - Alyssa Milano, but honestly I would be jealous if he didn't share. He and I have similar taste in women, so that can make for some fun 😘
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband will not allow me to speak interest in any other man and he has never spoken about any celebrities either. Going into the relationship I was constantly talking about celebrities I’m attracted to but he shut that down so fast. It’s so frustrating but whatever. 

Honeslty I don’t have much of a crush on any guy celebrities. I have a girl crush for Selena Gomez and Demi lavato though. 😂

for my husband? I literally have no idea. He’s never said a single thing about anyone else. So freaking weird. 
  • Options
    @bartonolivia, if you were to pick a celebrity for your husband's hall pass, who would you choose for him?

Speaking of girl crushes, when I was in college Shot of Love with Tila Tequila was on. I had MAJOR girl love for Dani. She was the most beautiful androgynous girl ever! She's not as good looking now.  :/
  • Options
    @cindler I mean like... if we could share Selena Gomez 😂
  • Options
    Jason momoa for sure no question! 
  • Options
    For me: probably Ryan Reynolds. His humor would just put me over the edge! Plus, DH would probably be super jealous I was with “Deadpool” haha. 

For DH: Scarlett Johansson. 
  • Options

@jenniferjoy37 ohhhhh I second Ryan Reynolds!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @indulgentgypsy I'm way more excited for you than I should be! Welcome to the wonderful land of orgasm again!!
  • Options
    @cindler thank you! 6 weeks of unplanned pelvic rest was NOT fun. Honestly, I didn't even take 6 weeks of pelvic rest after the birth of both my boys - and likely won't this time either. Upside (in my mind at least) of a C-section is less trauma to my vagina, so I sort of ignore recovery time recommendations. 
  • Options
    @indulgentgypsy yay!

Totally missed this thread but I'm gonna say either of the supernatural guys, or kit harington since someone brought up GoT...mmm. Actually DH is always making fun of supernatural and bought me a pillowcase with the guys photoshopped naked as a joke a couple b days ago 😂 

I would let him pick his own. This is not at all a taboo topic in our relationship (obviously) but no one in particular comes to mind lol.

• Options
    @quinniebear yes! I would take them both... together if possible 😍.
  • Options
    Y'all - This isn't even a celebrity and it is going to sound so bad. The guy who delivered the beer at my old grocery store was SO HOT. Even though I was married to DH at the time, me and this beer guy kinda had this slight flirty thing going on. One day he asked me to go get drinks with him, and I panicked, literally ran away without saying a word, and never went back to that store ever again. Poor guy.  :D  We moved from that city over a year ago, and this whole incident was about 3 years ago.  But if I had a hall pass.... 
  • Options
    @strickland8052 grocery store beer delivery guy! I love it! Hot guys are found in more than just the movies/tv!!

@indulgentgypsy when I was younger, I swore I'd have a elective c-section just so my vagina could stay "tight". Not planning on taking that route now that I'm KU, but it will certainly be a plus if I have an emergency c-section. If I give birth vaginally, I think DH secretly hopes I'll get an episiotomy so the Dr. can "throw in an extra stitch or two". Men...
  • Options
    @cindler - no lie, kegels for the win. I improved my sensistivity and ability to orgasm easily (a feat 40 years in the making) by setting a random alarm on my phone every day with a label that said Kegels. Every time it would go off I would do ten. Extra stitch is a soapbox issue for me, as is the idea of being "looser" after birth.
  • Options
    @strickland8052 there was a guy I worked closely with in New Orleans when I lived there that I often thought to myself "Damn boy, if I wasn't married I would be begging you to bend me over the fucking desk!"
  • Options
    @cindler don't worry, for most people, things really do go right back to normal down there. I've had two babies vaginally and it's really no different down there than it was before kids. 

With my first I had like 3 stitches from natural tearing (episiotomy is a rare thing now a days) and he also joked "throw in an extra one" to my doctor, she wasn't so amused... hahaaaa um no.... 
  • Options
    For the record, I don't think DH actually thinks throwing in another stitch would work, it's just his joke at this point.
  • Options
    I’ve been having dreams about my exes every. Single. Night. Not necessarily sex dreams but just like hanging out with them and catching feelings. I’ve been with my husband since I was 15 so this is crazy to me. I need my exes to stop showing up in my dreams. I don’t even like them 😂
  • Options
    My hall pass list definitely includes JT; the 15 year old in me will just never let him go.  My H knows this is not even up for discussion.  To this day, I have to think twice about what day my husband's birthday is, because it is one day off from JT.  He knows this and knows I will probably get it wrong one year.  :D  I also agree with Matthew McConaughey @cindler, alright alright alright.

My H doesn't get one.   ;)

@bartonolivia omg yes to the dreams about my exes or past interests!  Driving me insane, they need to stop.
  • Options
    @Sparty18 I lol'd at your post! There will always be a special place in my heart for JT too. As a teen, I loved Nick Carter more, but JT has aged better. 
  • Options
    Wow. I really don't know who I would pick right now. I'm super horny right now, but I am ALL eyes for hubby. I've never been so over the moon with him like I am now. It is freaking both of us out, haha.  

We've had a joking conversation about it all in the past, and mine has always been Channing Tatum, but I'm not really that into him anymore. I also used to have a thing for PoC Orlando Bloom. 
    I think I'll go with Seth Avett. (I'll be shocked if anyone knows who he is.) With his hair long and slightly scruffy face. (Ummm... which is basically what my husband looks like, and I totally have a type.) 
    Hubs' is Gwen Stefani. 

This is Seth's song about the birth of his son Isaac. So you can all just swoon a little with me. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owJrj9feXNk 

• Options
    Mine would be Zac Efron. Love him in the movie That Awkward Moment. From that same movie, Miles Teller would also be an option! 

DH loves Natalie Portman, and would 100% get a pass for her. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @cindler I've had 4 vag deliveries, H doesn't complain a bit. 😉

I think mine would be Jason Statham. I have no idea what H's would be. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙