Options

Group 4 check in w/o 1/14

This thread is for those due May 22-31

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?:

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 4 check in w/o 1/14

• Options

Due date/W+D: 21w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Least Weasel?

Any appointments? Questions?:Next appointment isn't until February 22nd :neutral: 27 week mark. I have childbirth prep and breastfeeding classes before that though.

Rants/Raves?: Mondays at work stink...

How are you feeling?: I'm feeling well but very unaccomplished on a daily basis which isn't fun. I'm starting to make a list of things I need to get done so I can check something off roughly on a daily basis. We'll see how it goes. 

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day?

Snuggles and organization. I wish I could say I would be more active but I know it's not true. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 20w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): microphone (according to the bump)

Any appointments? Questions?: next appt is 24 weeks in Feb 

Rants/Raves?: The heartburn🤬🤬

How are you feeling?: I am having trouble sleeping due to hip and low back pain (chiropractic adjustments weekly help tremendously!) and dying from the heartburn. 

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day? Uh, actually clean my house? 😂

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 21 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): Baseball Hat

Any appointments? Questions?: OB today

Rants/Raves?: I hate my neighbor...

How are you feeling?: Good!

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day? Get shit done haha....good answer?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Due date/W+D: may 29, 20w 6d

Baby is the size of a(n): banana or endive

Any appointments? Questions?: had my 2nd A/S yesterday and all appears to be well. Next midwife appt is at the end of the month. 

Any mama's in Ontario able to tell me when I need to find a pediatrician? 

Rants/Raves?:  none

How are you feeling?: feeling kind of resentful of how much my husband works and is away on weekends. I feel like I am the only one prepping for this baby. 

I think I'm just having a day. 

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day? 

Probably watch some Netflix, clean the house, and do more research into necessary baby gear. 

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/30, 20+6

Baby is the size of a(n): box of dryer sheets...🤷🏼

Any appointments? Questions?: not until January 31st, and it might be my GD test (office does it at 24ish weeks, I'll be 23)

Rants/Raves?: nothing baby related, just that our school district had a snow day which meant the preschool I work at had a huge influx of school agers needing care so it was *super* loud all day. But rave, DH was off (he's a teacher) with our girls so he had them down for a nap when I got home and he filled my foot spa for me so I'm relaxing with that now 😍

How are you feeling?: generally good, just 'heavy', baby is definitely packing on the ozs so my belly feels it, ready to start using my support belt

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day? So assuming this means I'm awake when the rest of the world is sleeping, I wouldn't waste time working out or cleaning during the day. I'd spend more time playing with my kids while they are awake, then get some serious workout time in and cleaning taken care of while they were sleeping.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 30 21 Weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): Baby Bok Choy - which in a pretty disturbing way makes me want to eat Chinese food tonight. 

Any appointments? Questions?: Monthly appointment next Thursday

Rants/Raves?: Rave: I felt baby kick my hand last night. I have been feeling him wiggle and flutter for weeks but last night he gave me the old "ONE TWO" and it brought me to tears. 

How are you feeling?: Really good! my bump has totally popped over the last few weeks and I am convincing myself to love it and embrace it. Having lost a significant amount of weight 2 years ago and seeing the scale creep back up has flooded me with insecurities. I have to remember I am growing a baby - it's not a burrito. 

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day? be more active - more gym time; dog walks and hiking.  

• Options
    @sarah_is_pregnant - girl, i hear you! My husband made a job change January 1 (to be fair, he made the change because it will ultimately mean a more comfortable lifestyle but it comes with a lot of upfront risk and a crazy schedule). Other women I know in my position call ourselves "session widows" because we lose our husbands for the 90-Day legislative session.

Maybe it's possible for him to make some time midweek or on the weekends he is around to focus on you and prepping for the baby. I've asked for one date night per week (either at home or going out) and that come May/June it's time to be focused on me and baby. 

So far we're doing pretty well - some nights he's home for dinner, other nights he's home after 10PM. I just try to remind myself of a few things (1) it's easier to sacrifice his time and attention now than it will be after our son arrives, (2) ultimately, he's working to make all of our lives better and (3) I know he'd rather be at home with me than working but that's not the luxury we have right now. 

Good luck! 
  • Options

Due date/W+D: May 22 | 22+2

Baby is the size of a: Coconut

Any appointments? Questions?: I had my first visit with a chiropractor yesterday, looking forward to getting my results and my first adjustment! Also, had my annual schedule with my internist and all of my blood work looked really good! 

Rants/Raves?: I'm having a rough week. I have been dreading this week at work (literally all of my crazy patients are coming in the next few weeks), got into that 2 car wreck on Monday and have to deal with no car for at lest 8 days and paying for the deductible and a rental since we got rid of our rental coverage a while back. I also just got the bills for the ER visit, echocardiogram and assorted OB stuff today and I feel like we are drowning financially after our mortgage, student loans and car/home insurance. On top of that, my husband was the only person in his company not paid today for some reason! We are spending tonight looking at our budget to make sure we are on track.

How are you feeling?: Sore and tired from work, but good! Feeling the baby move really consistently now and it makes me smile every time I notice it!

GTKY: If you didn't require sleep, what would you do with the extra time in your day? READ! I used to be a big reader, but now I just can't find the time to sit still and read.