March 2019 Moms

Thankful Thursday 1/17

What good news or other thankful thoughts do you have to share today?

When all else fails, I'm always at least thankful for kitten gifs.

Re: Thankful Thursday 1/17

• Loading the player...
  • I am thankful for sweet potatoes. Sometimes it’s the little things. 
  • @maggiemadeit I'll second your thankfulness for sweet potatoes! I've been eating a lot of solo dinners and sweet potatoes and individually wrapped frozen salmon fillets have saved me from eating cheese and crackers for dinner so many nights... Perfect lazy food for when I have just enough energy to throw something in the oven but am still trying to eat healthy. 
  • @meggyme +1 on being thankful tomorrow is Friday!

I'm thankful for my hubby - I truly can’t imagine handling all the stress of parenting, or enjoying the high points as much. 
  • Yay Little Man Bloom!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • That’s awesome @Lbloom!!
  • @Lbloom That’s terrific! Well done to both of you! 
  • @Lbloom I'm thankful that he is doing so well! he really is a little Superman!
  • That’s so exciting! @Lbloom
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Yayayayyayayay @lbloom! Way to go baby boy! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • I just realized how thankful I am that my area (northwestern US) has had a relatively easy winter so far. We got some light snow this morning and I realized that it would stink to deal with a normal amount of snow/ice while pregnant. We had a exceptionally bad winter last year, so I guess I'm really lucky!
  • @heytherefriend Me too! The Midwest hasn't really been hit like usual either. We are expecting some significant snow tonight and tomorrow but even then they are forecasting rain for next week. So much better than when I was pregnant with DD1 5 years ago when it was like a blizzard weekly! Glad I don't have to be 9 months pregnant, brushing a foot of snow off my car this time! (Well FX that doesn't happen)
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • @heytherefriend +1 to that! I'm in PNW and we had no snow this year so far, and the past 2 weeks were also dry! Plus it's relatively warm. So much easier than having to waddle on the ice!
  • I agree with being thankful for a typical pnw winter with no snow or ice!!

Can I add that I'm thankful to myself for getting good and easy food at the grocery store yesterday? And that my husband was on board with me hiring a cleaning lady starting a week from Sunday.
  • Can't believe I forgot about this one but I am thankful for a 3-day weekend this weekend! 
  • I just realized how thankful I am that my area (northwestern US) has had a relatively easy winter so far. We got some light snow this morning and I realized that it would stink to deal with a normal amount of snow/ice while pregnant. We had a exceptionally bad winter last year, so I guess I'm really lucky!
    Ugggghhhh. I take it back. Today was awful.