Pregnant after IF

1st Trimester Check In W/O 1/14/18

ndz2018ndz2018 member
edited January 2019 in Pregnant after IF
  • How far along are you/ EDD?
  • How are you feeling/any symptoms?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • Any thoughts/questions/concerns?
  • Do you plan on making a social media announcement? If so when?
@mamak225
@teenad82 
@telda715 
@blackhottamales 
@suzycupcake 
@elvedon 
@flanners1

Re: 1st Trimester Check In W/O 1/14/18

• 12 weeks 4 days / July 25th

Feeling pretty good. Have to say the last week has been much better the nausea is pretty much gone, I'm not nearly as exhausted as I was and I can actually stay up past 7pm 

I have my 12 week OB appointment this afternoon i'm assuming to go over my test results and scan friday.

Nothing right now

I don't think I'm going to announce on social media but I haven't really 100% decided yet. IF i do it probably won't be well into my 2nd tri

In other news my brother and SIL asked me to be my nieces godmother this weekend :) Super excited about that! 
  • @ndz2018 so fun you'll be their godmother! I hope you appointment is uneventful. 

How far along are you/ EDD? 
    13w4d // 7/18
    How are you feeling/any symptoms? Still have true morning sickness. Puked this morning--nothing to puke but threw off my whole morning.  I'm still struggling. I think MH wore me out yesterday with all the errands and zero downtime. 
    Any upcoming appointments? Not for awhile now--i think in week 16. but I need to review the notes i had from my intake apptment because i think there was something around week 14 i was supposed to do.
    Any thoughts/questions/concerns? no--just still loving stomach sleeping and i know it's only going to last a bit longer.  I have some maternity clothes that i hope will fit me coming on Thursday! i'm sick of being so bloated by the end of the day. Also i find it funny how MH stares at my belly now in the evening. it's just bloat but it's kinda funny.
    Do you plan on making a social media announcement? If so when? I believe we will--but after the AS and fetal echo.  Maybe even after 24 weeks (viability?).  I'd like to say we'd just wait until s/he is here but i don't think we'll wait that long.  MH takes too many photos for it not too leak before then.
  • Loading the player...
  • @ndz2018 Yay for barely any more nausea and less fatigue. Fatigue is really hard. What results are you waiting on? I'm assuming by scan, you mean the last u/s you had?

@blackhottamales I hope the ms subsides for you very soon! 

• How far along are you/ EDD? 9w1d
    • How are you feeling/any symptoms? Not really.
    • Any upcoming appointments? 1/21 10w u/s and then hopefully graduation to OB
    • Any thoughts/questions/concerns? Not really
    • Do you plan on making a social media announcement? If so when? Already did last week. Nothing fancy or clever. It was really exciting to get over 200 likes, to see people celebrating with us for our ranbow--the hopeful end of our IF journey for this time.  
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake Yes, i mean ultrasound. I figured They would go over my bloodwork results from the first visit and the materniT 21 results but All she said today is all my tests came back perfect , did a quick Doppler and that was it. Took less than 10 minutes and I was out of there. Next ultrasound is Feb 8th and next OB app is Feb 12th at 16 weeks.

@blackhottamales Hoping you’re nausea subsides soon. Have you tried any meds? Reglan worked well for me. 
  • @ndz2018 wow-that was even faster than mine. I just find it odd how little OB time we get vs during my annual. But no news is good news. Also-no I had tried B6 and unison but broke out in a rash. My doctor says as long as I’m not dehydrated and I can function I should try to manage with food. I just start feeling better and get too hungry I think. This morning I didn’t eat a first breakfast in bed and I screwed myself. 

@suzycupcake very exciting to move to graduatingbto OB!
  • jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited January 2019
    Hi :) 
    -7+4 today
    -My appetite hasn’t been great. I’ve finally found a way to manage the n&v, as well as I’ve been averaging 8.5-9hrs of sleep!
    -Our next scheduled scan is a week from today. I have a large SCH, so I’m not sure if I’ll be released from the RE at that scan or not. I’m nervous thinking about leaving the RE after everything the last year. 
    -At this point, I do not plan on making a social media announcement. I’m not against it, but it doesn’t feel right for me at this time. 

@blackhottames Oh gosh, hopefully you’re staying hydrated!  Rashes are no fun ontop of feeling awful. 

@ndz2018 It’s seems so difficult switching to OBs, who are far more fast paced! 

@suzycupcake How are you feeling with your graduation less than a week away?
  • ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited January 2019
    @jrm_14 Welcome and Congrats on joining us! Sorry about you SCH.. did you bleed from it or did they see it at your u/s? either way hoping it clears up soon. And For sure fast paced.. they want you in and out. 

Oh I forgot to mention that it took her a couple minutes to find the baby’s heartbeat yesterday. I was shockingly calm.. maybe bc I just saw him bouncing around the screen on Friday, idk but when she finally did find it we both looked at each other and smiled. 
  • @jrm_14 WELCOME!! it's been a quiet week here so far so it's nice to have another familiar "face".  I too am sorry to hear about your SCH, I know quite a few of the other women here have had them--i hope it goes away soon.  Good for you--just keep sleeping. i know i was sleeping 8-9ish hours and had a nap after working most days during weeks 6-9ish.  (well and even now sometimes...)

@ndz2018 good for you for keeping calm, does it make you feel better it took the doctor even a little time? I loved hearing the heart beat.  
  • @ndz2018 I had a couple of pretty heavy bleeds from the SCH. 

@blackhottamales Right as I come over here, you’re about to slide into 2nd tri check in!!!  
  • @jrm_14 Welcome to this part! To me, it's a lot calmer than the BMB. I'm glad you found a way to manage the ms and hope you can get back to eating more soon, but sorry to hear about SCH. Is that the kind of thing that you just wait out or is there a way to treat it?

Thanks for asking me how I feel. Yesterday my brain tried to think about how it felt to know graduation was coming soon and couldn't come up with anything. Judging by the childhood nightmares about bugs last night, it's probably safe to say that anxious/fearful are the feelings. It means my day is being spent in self care. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN