March 2019 Moms

TTGP Check In January

Looks like we don’t have one for January yet. Please let me know if I forgot to tag anyone (just copied these names from last month’s thread lol)

How’s everyone doing??

@Jlavo888   @diaphena @Lelkcot @catlady2015 @purpleteacher82 @mschanandlerbong1214 @auburnvelvet86 @meggyme @kristimh80 

Re: TTGP Check In January

• 😱 that’s such great news!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Super happy news!!!! :heart: 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • That’s amazing! I hope this a rainbow for both of them! 🌈
  • Ahhhhh! So excited to hear it!
  • marebear is the latest TTGP grad!
  • TTGP is on Fire! So excited to see so many grads lately!
  • Ugh, I really hope the meterologists are wrong. Just looked at our forecast for Saturday, they're watching a winter storm that they're saying could dump between 13-20 inches of snow in 24 hours. This is our first winter at our house, and our driveway is at least 600 feet long. :( DH bought a snowblower today in anticipation. 

How's everyone doing? Anyone got the winter blahs? 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @catlady2015 I do, but mostly because I’m homesick for CA and once the new year starts I’m always ready for spring. We haven’t even had a real snow here yet, although it is chilly.
  • @catlady2015 We have had a pretty mild winter where I live in Iowa until this last week. We got about 5 inches of snow this past weekend, freezing drizzle last night, and we will also get hit with that major storm system Friday-Saturday. MH and I were supposed to go on a little weekend baby moon this weekend but that may get postponed. ☹️
  • @catlady2015 that is a ton of snow! Hopefully it doesn’t hit you guys too hard! And yes, definitely feeling blah - but blaming that more on DS’s sinus infection related sleep issues the last 3 nights + being way over work...
    We’re down south and have had tons of cold rain, but no snow so far this year. Poor DH is desperate for a little snow, I’m not so sure he’s going to get it this year!
    @meggyme I’m definitely ready for spring already. 
    @purpleteacher82 boo for having to postpone the babymoon.
  • @purpleteacher82 that sucks that you won’t be able to go on your trip. Is that just because the weather will suck there too or you don’t want to travel in the snowy conditions?
  • We are only going about an hour away, so conditions there will likely be the same as here. We are waiting until it gets closer to make a decision. We will likely just postpone it a week or two, so we will still get to go just maybe not this weekend. 
  • Y’all - dpjennifer (under a new sn - apparently she was banned) posted in the grad thread!!!
  • @lelkcot I saw that the other day and forgot to post here. So excited for her!
  • LJMoon just got a bfp!
  • Yay! So many bfps for the TTGP group lately, love it!