Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 1/14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: WTO Monday 1/14

• Options
    galentinegalentine member
    edited January 2019
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: pnvs, opks,  cutting caffeine,  HIO EOD 

R/R: I have a definite case of the Mondays. I'm going to start a petition that all weekends should be 3 days long.

CS/Q: nada
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited January 2019
    @galentine I’m with you on the case of the mondays! I’ll sign your petition for sure. 

Month/Cycle: 15/16

CD: 2 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, CM, clomid, EPO

R/R: I haven’t been making it to the gym on mondays because I just can’t seem to go to bed at a normal time! Come on self! Rave- feeling stupidly hopeful about this cycle. Must be my 2 upcoming vacations making me happy 😂

CS/Q: nah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @galentine Yep I hear you! Hope your day goes by quickly.

@b_1029 Sorry to see you back here.  2 upcoming vacations?? That sounds fun!

@inthewoods23 Sorry to hear things have been shitty. Hope you take some time for yourself over the next few days. Keeping FX for IUI #2!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Ava, CM, OPK, RLT, SMEP, fertility yoga

R/R: DH had to work last night so missed out on SMEP so hopefully we can do it tonight. Had a really busy weekend at work and my head is still spinning a bit. My friend started up a book club so I’ll be going to our first meeting tonight, so that should be fun. Although I have a feeling it will be more drinking wine than discussing the book.

CS/Q: no
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @galentine I will sign that petition right now!! 

@b_1029 Two vacations? Can you pack me in your bag for one of them? 

@inthewoods23 I'm so sorry! 

@misshelen86 lol that sounds like a lot of fun! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM, PNV, EPO, mucinex, raspberry leaf tea, replacing coffee with green tea, preseed, softcups 

R/R: Had a really nice weekend and wishing that it wasn't over. While DH was playing poker, I hung out with my MIL, SIL AIL (aunt-in-law) and GIL (grandmother-in-law) and we had Peruvian food and went in the jacuzzi. We are also getting FOUR DAYS OF RAIN here in SoCal... that's unheard of. But we need it so as long as I don't have to be out in it for too long, I'm good.

CS/Q: nope
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @stephanie123456 Sounds like a lovely weekend! 

@lcking82 So frustrating you’re still WTO. Glad that your OB is doing some investigations and has a plan! 
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @lcking82 glad to hear you're on your way to some answers! Anytime my O is later than normal I get so frustrated because sometimes all the BDing gets boring and tiring! TMI - Or sometimes for us no matter what you do it just feels raw.

As for a little backstory, let's just say we have a student with a bit of a helicopter mom who finds fault with so many things and Thursday she brought her dad, the school board president, in to talk with DH. Said student was also part of this conversation and they were all shouting at DH but yeah, going over everyone's head straight and bringing in the board president who happens to be her dad is like a massive overstepping of boundaries and proper procedure.

One of the other students who had overheard some of the conversation came in to school on Friday crying to a teacher thinking DH was going to get fired. All the kids really like DH, but this one family thinks we're like the worst people for some reason.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @b_1029, Mondays are so hard, especially when it comes to finding work out motivation! Glad you are feeling hopeful this cycle! What trips do you have coming up? 

@inthewoods23, sorry for last week's shit show. Glad your DH is there for support and helpful reminders!

@misshelen86, I love book clubs, especially ones that involve wine! What book did you read?

@stephanie123456, glad you had a good weekend! But wouldn't it have been even better if you had one more day?!

@lcking82, Ugh I'm sorry for the frustrating long cycle, but yay for having a plan! That's great your OB is receptive to your temping.
  • Options
    @galentine Wine makes everything better! We read The curious incident of the dog in the night-time. I’m currently reading The year of living danishly. I recommend both!
    TTC since 9/2018
    10/19- First RE visit
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @inthewoods23 ugh that does sound like a shit show. I’m so sorry! Glad justice will be served. 

@misshelen86 have fun with the wine...I mean book club! Sounds fun!

@stephanie123456 sure thing! One of my flights is southwest so I can check you for free! I’m glad you had a good weekend!

@lcking82 sorry for the long cycle but at least you’re getting some answers! FX for O! 

@galentine I’m going to San Diego on Thursday to visit my cousin, then Montreal in a little over a month! 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited January 2019
    @kiki047 I feel you on the TWW crazy. My typical pattern is be down and super negative CD1, CD 2-7 get super pumped up and hopeful, CD7 until after ovulation start freaking out about timing everything right, after O I'm super hopeful and relaxed, and then it's like there's a switch around 8DPO where I just start going absolutely insane. 

Eta I’m also so glad you had a great weekend of wedding planning! 
  • Options
    @kiki047:  I am taking inositol!  Confession:  I was so *angry/frustrated/fed up* this weekend that I stopped temping, didn't take any OPK, and also didn't take my inositol .... guess it's time to stop my tantrum and keep going.  I'm not taking the ovisitol brand name, but am taking a blend from a local shop.  It's the same percentage blend as the ovisitol.  May swap to the "brand name" when this runs out.

• Options
    @lcking82 I'm reallly bad at taking my meds on weekends because our schedules vary from day to day. Sundays we usually sleep in, have a late brunch and an early dinner, and I never remember to take our pills. I think it's the blend of myo-inositol and d-chiro that's important so if you've found a place that can mimic that ratio there's no real reason to need the brand name one! I haven't found anywhere here in Canada that'll do that. My naturopath tried to tell me it wasn't important and that plain ol' myoinositol would work but I'd rather not take the risk. 

@b_1029 yup that sounds like me too. My goal this month is to try not to completely stress myself out in the TWW. It's fine if I'm just plain BSC but the stress was bad last month. I haven't had a panic attack like that in months (other than when I had my saline sono in Nov) but I had about 3 in December and it was not fun. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047:  The mix (and ratio?) of myo and d-chiro is what I had seen to be important, too.  Which, by the way- "d-chiro" certainly takes me back to organic chem (ugh, shudder).  I agree, if I'm going to take the stuff, I want to take the "right" stuff!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: Technically 1/1

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Have my Wondfos and need to order a new thermometer and pre-seed. Also need to unlock my FF chart.

R/R: Never have I been so happy to see my period. 50 day freaking cycle, miserable cramps for almost 2 weeks. Now I'm going to track because the not knowing if I had ovulated or not for the past 2 weeks was incredibly frustrating.

CS/Q: Just happy to meet everyone!

• Options
    @galentine We have a 3 day weekend here by default because of the snow. Will you have MLK weekend at least?

@b_1029 Where are you going?

@inthewoods23 I hope things start to look brighter for you soon. 

@misshelen86 What book?

@stephanie123456 That weekend sounds amazing! 

@kiki047 When is your wedding? Sounds like you're quite busy!

@lcking82 I understand your frustration, as I'm prone to very long cycles (just finished a 50 day one, 42 days before that). It's hard, but great that your OB is receptive to everything you're doing.

• Options
    @sorarose it’s July 6th of this year! It’ll come up so fast. We just moved into our house July 13th last year and I can’t believe we’ve already been here 6 months. Where did the time go?! // also I’m also prone to long cycles. 59 days was my longest, last few have been around 44-49 days. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @inthewoods23 Parents can really set such a bad example in the school world. I’m worked up over here just reading the little part of it that you shared. I hope it gets sorted out soon. 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23:  that’s ridiculous!!!  So stressful for both of you. I’m so glad some justice will be served.