April 2019 Moms

Randoms w/o 1/7

1235»

Re: Randoms w/o 1/7

• edited January 2019
    @lyse01:  Thank you, I will!  Did you live offshore in the NE before?  That sounds beautiful!  (This position is in Wyoming, in a small but pretty affluent tourist town in the mountains.)
  • @TheSouffleGirl I did! It was! Affluence is good for medical services, especially if there’s a seasonal population that wants access to them and is willing to donate to non-profits that make up the difference for salaried professionals!
  • Loading the player...
  • @TheSouffleGirl if you are talking about Jackson Hole area (you don’t have to say) my DH lived there for several years (when he was 20 or so) and absolutely loved it. He still talks about it and how amazing it was. (He would move back in a heartbeat but I think I’m too liberal Californian for a land locked red state, lol) 

this is my backup acct.
    prevously helloblueeyes

Me:32 DH:33 Married:04/2012 DD:07/2014 
     BFP 8/14/2018 #2 due 4/18/2019
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @TheSouffleGirl you have my sympathies. One of the biggest drawbacks of academia is how little control you have over your location. 
  • @thatbaintforbetty - It's not Jackson, but it is in the broader area!  Definitely one step less affluent and touristy, but probably a couple more steps liberal. ;)   That whole region is super gorgeous, so it'd definitely be an upgrade from where we are now!