June 2019 Moms

Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 1/13

Due date/W+D:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?:

How are you feeling?:

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal (stolen from group 4)?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-in (June 9-15) w/o 1/13

• Due date/W+D: June 15 18w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): A slingshot

Any appointments? Questions?: Had an appointment on Friday, normal 18 week check-up. Had to wait an hour for the doctor, was getting really impatient! But everything looked fine. Last time I'm seeing this doctor, we're moving in 3 weeks, so changing offices. Fun...

Rants/Raves?: I'm trying to ween DD off the bottle, but she won't drink milk from a cup. She only drinks water and juice from a cup. So I tried half water, half milk, and she drinks it right up. I'll slowly increase the milk. 

How are you feeling?: Not bad, the headaches are doing better, but the side cramping is still there. Doctor thinks its just gas, everything with the baby seems fine. 

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal (stolen from group 4)? Hmm, before being pregnant, I used to be a healthy eater. Avoided carbs at night, my go to was veggies and chicken. Now, give me anything salty! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Due date/W+D: 6/13, 18+5

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Any appointments? Questions?: My anatomy scan and dr appointment are both schedule for Feb. 1.

Rants/Raves?: Still working on cleaning out the house.  Our realtor is coming out next Monday to take a look and get the process started.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good!  It feels great to finally have some energy back and actually be productive at work.  It comes just in time for report cards.

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal (stolen from group 4)? We make a baked parmesan chicken that is really good.  I'm very lucky that my husband usually cooks for us!
  • Loading the player...
  • Due date/W+D: 13th of June, 18+6 wks preg

Baby is the size of a(n): Croissant

Any appointments? Questions?: Had a my appointment about 2 weeks ago (maybe a bit less...) and baby was shy and wouldn't show us the gender. My friend planned me a surprise gender reveal but I feel that it would be really obvious for me once I'm in there having my ultrasound.  

Rants/Raves?: Nothing really. My shoulder/neck was very tight yesterday but it feels kinda better today. Had DH massage it for me. 

How are you feeling?: Mostly okay but nausea/heartburn are kinda keeping me down. Frequent headaches also but on the days I don't have them I completely forget they exist. 

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal (stolen from group 4)? Lately I crave spicy noodles. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Due date/W+D: June 12/18w

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Any appointments? Questions?: anatomy scan next week which I’m excited for 😊

Rants/Raves?: I’m sick again. I always get sick while pregnant but with one child in Pre-K it seems more frequent. I hate sinus pressure 😩

How are you feeling?: When I’m not sick, I good.

GTKY - What is your favorite go-to weeknight meal (stolen from group 4)? Pasta with a meat sauce probably.