August 2019 Moms
Options

Why Am I Crying? 1.11.19

Re: Why Am I Crying? 1.11.19

• Options
    @suzycupcake that's beautiful. And totally worthy of the tears. I'm sorry you lost your Dad. I can't imagine.

I can't say I have anything close to as legitimate as that.
    I bawled my face off because the robot in a Netflix TV show died. My DH tried hard not to laugh, and just be supportive
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chillycanadian I legit laughed out loud and awwww'd when I read that last bit. Hugs. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake I feel for you. I am blessed to have both of my parents, but I am the opposite in that I am very close to my mom but I struggle with my dad due to past abuse. It's hard connecting with a parent that you have not always had the best relationship with.

I'm crying because I've been watching the 9 Months That Made You docuseries on Netflix, and the human interest stories get me every time.
  • Options
    I’m crying because I just watched The Greatest Showman for the first time 😭😭😭😭 #toopregnanttofunction
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @suzycupcake My dad has been gone for nearly 9 years now. The missing him never goes away, but it does get easier in time. The memories make you smile again one day.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    I'm crying because DH is going out in a snowstorm because of his stupid sense of obligation to help others. I'm really worried, even though he assures me is not that bad out yet.
    The annoying part is that the stupid sense of obligation is one of the things that made me fall in love with him, so really I have no one to blame but myself.
  • Options
    I'm crying because I'm finally able to eat sweet things, I want something sweet, and I have no way to obtain it. *Sullenly eats jello*
  • Options
    We just watched Blackkklansman and the footage at the very end (I don't think it's a big spoiler but I won't go into detail), made me lose it. I don't know how much being pregnant had to do with it though. 
  • Options
    @Amdogger82 I saw that movie when I wasn't pregnant and I sobbed like a baby at the ending. It's intense.
  • Options
    I was crying from stress while I was rocking DD before bed. I kissed her forehead and she just grabbed my finger and held on to it for a few minutes, which made me cry more.
    And I'm tearing up as I type this.... 
  • Options
    Hugs, @suzycupcake. Losing a parent is so hard. And that poem was so sweet. Try not to beat yourself up too much; grief does weird things to people and I am sure your mama understands you've been processing your feelings and grief for your dad. 

• Options
    @hey_clever_girl I can't believe you just now watched the greatest showman! But I'm obsessed lol. Saw it 6 or 7 times in theaters. Bought it and watch it far too often. It's on sometimes in the van and we pipe the sound over the speakers. And dd1 sleeps with the soundtrack on every night. I blame it on the kids, not me. Haha. Also, dd1s last party was greatest showman themed. 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @sourlemon I’d been meaning to watch it forever, but finally got some time alone (husband had no interest) so I took advantage and watched it. I loved it so much!!!