Unpopular Opinion 1/10

Let's hear em, ladies! 

Image result for unpopular opinion gif
*TW*
Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
Married 8/16/13
BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

Re: Unpopular Opinion 1/10

• Loading the player...
  • I don't like watching TV or Movies (but I love video games), and I can't stand pizza.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• But pizza is liiiife!!! 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @zuuls_mom totally agree, but that guy can dance and that defintely increases his sexiness level!
  • aushkoshbgoshaushkoshbgosh member
    edited January 2019
    @kagesstarshroom Lol! I just watched the first episode of her show on Netflix and immediately went and cleaned out my closet. Something so satisfying about making room for new things I also probably don't need. 😁

Edited to add: I've been folding my clothes using her method for a few years now after hearing about it elsewhere and it really is pretty nice.

I don't like pickles, which was a very unpopular opinion during lunch at work today.
  • @zuuls_mom same 🙋🏼‍♀️ I actually find that I don’t seem to be attracted to what is most commonly preferred by a lot of women! A guy HAS to be funny for me to find him attractive. Otherwise I’m just like meh....
  • @zuuls_mom saaaaame! I find his head too small for the rest of this body 😂

ok...gonna say it...I hate kale. I feel like I am the only person on the planet that feels this way sometimes...especially in nyc. Is it a statement food? It’s just a garnish, ya’ll.
  • edited January 2019
    @cmdesigner i really love kale, but it has to be prepped right. do you like any other dark leafy greens? 
    @aliciac2008i also don't *love* pizza. sometimes, i'm in the mood for it but like--any cheese-carbs combo = not my fave. i feel blessed for this UO!
    @aushkoshbgosh alllll pickled things or just... pickles?

ETA: proper tagggs; proper abbrevs.
  • @zuuls_mom That’s what I hear from people a lot, but I just don’t like it. Maybe we had awful pizza too often as a kid and now I don’t like any kinds. 

@cmdesigner I have never tried kale, and I don’t have any desire to. Isn’t it used as a garnish at salad bars and such? It’s never seemed appealing to me. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @cmdesigner YES! It’s his head! Why is it so small? 

@RedBreast35 oh girl, yes. His moves still give me feelings in the downtown. I just don’t look at his face 😂

@Schumerator I’m all about the sense of humor too! John Krasinski is near the top of my list because he’s hilarious (and hot) and can be silly. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• @cmdesigner I wanted so badly to like kale since its apparently very good for you, but I can't. You're not alone. 

@kagesstarshroom So, I'm probably going to have to say all pickled things. I guess maybe I need to branch out a little? Pickled eggs are a pretty big deal here in central PA (maybe other places too?) and I definitely avoid those haha.
  • I don’t care for Kale either BUT I put it in my smoothies and you can’t even taste it. So I still get all the nutrition from it and dont have to taste it. 
  • @aliciac2008 I am generally not picky when it comes to dark leafy greens but kale is just so weird to me.
  • @aushkoshbgosh I wonder if growing up w/ an Italian side of the fam (our palm sunday antipasto, one of my fave holiday dishes, is basically pickled stuff topped off w/ anchovies) & Dad on the other who loves pickles contributed to my love of things pickled... pickled eggs, however, sound unappetizing...
    @cmdesigner @aliciac2008 @mysticsiren624 I feel like I want to invite yall over & make you some excellent dishes featuring kale & change yr minds... but since that is impossible, (to the tune of John Lennon) 🎶all i am saying is give kale a chance🎶 
  • If I didn't like kale I'd have trouble at the work cafeteria. It's often in one of the veggie dishes, the base of one of the salads, and thrown in the soup as well. I agree with those who say it's good when prepared well. We had a salad with baby kale recently that was to die for.

Oh man, pickles are gross but I love most other pickled things. I think it's partially the full that makes me hate pickles. Dill is the worst.