September 2019 Moms

GTKY: Usernames

How'd you come up with your username/screen name? 

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: GTKY: Usernames

• Haha I love this GTKY! 

This is the name I gave my avatar for the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery app I downloaded for my phone last year. :D "Kages" sounds kind of like what the word would be if my initials were pronounced as a word (one of my friends calls me Kages, actually, but only one...) and "Starshroom" just sounds wizardly. 

• Chichi is for my two chihuahua rescues and phin is a play on part of my last name :) 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • The mascot at DS' elementary school is the shark and 13 is my favorite #. Super exciting stuff lol
  • Kdl is my initials and 89 was the year I was born.
  • Mine is for "summer bride" and I got married in 2012. Kinda lame but I started on The Knot!
  • Mine if because I went to Florida and we are all a bunch of Gator fans and 16 is for the year my daughter was born. And then the bitmoji with the messy bun because that is life. 
  • Kibylou was my nickname as a little girl. I used to hate it, but it has grown on me.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hah, I have ZERO creativity/cleverness when it comes to things like this. The last username I made for myself was when I was on AIM and included ferrets.... what can I say I loved when I was 10 (no judgement). Since I no longer love ferrets and that option was out, I have no other ideas and picked the city I resided in and added lady 😊
  • It is my user name from Pokémon Go...I'm a nerd I know! I like to think you make your own luck and the 3 is the day of the month my DS was born, and it has always been my favorite number! 
  • @luckyducky003 I LOVE Pokémon Go!

Mine are my initials (CM) although someone on the TTGP board told me every time they saw my name they thought of, you know, cm. lol And then "designer" is because I am a designer.
  • @luckyducky003 omg i play pokemon tooo, though not regularly--i teach on a college campus & i'm always scared i'm gonna run into one of my students as I'm trying to catch, like, a persistently wild zubat. #nerdsunite 
  • I'm not that creative, I live near the beach, in NJ :) Thats what my screen name is! 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • I'm a Christian and God's grace is everything to me! My DH and I were married in '09 - 10 year anniversary this year. Sidenote: we're thinking of going to Kauai as a babymoon/10year anniversary trip. 😍
  • Mine is a play on part of my last name and (obviously) the kids clothing brand. Not too exciting, haha, but it made me smile.
  • @ GraceUponGrace09 Kauai is so beautiful! Please share pictures if you go so we can live vicariously through you. 
  • Since before we were even engaged, my husband and I have referred to our future kids as Taco and Taquito. I don't remember how it started, but I think it was something like my husband asking what we'd do if our kids don't like tacos, and then suggested that we name the kid Taco so that he has to like tacos. (Very logical.) At some point Taco got a sister named Taquito. I've joked with my husband that, if he's not at the appointment where I find out the baby's sex, I'm going to stop at a taqueria and do a mini-gender reveal by bringing home either tacos or taquitos for dinner.
  • @MsBeachNJ what beach are you closest too? I grew up in NY and my Grandparents have a beach house in Spring Lake, so we spent every summer there. Now my parents live in Spring Lake and that is where we got married! I love Jersey beaches :-)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My username used to be TeacherMom, but I'm no longer a teacher so that felt misleading. I have one son and he is my sunshine, and I enjoy optimism and all happy things in life as much as possible... and he was born 2.4.17!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    I was new to mom apps when I was pregnant with my now-3-year-old. I tried to choose Babylove as my username but it was taken—along with Babylove1, Babylove2, IHaveBabyLove, INeedBabyLove, TheMostBabylove, etc. Who knew?  So I opted for Keikilove; “Keiki” is the word for baby or child in Hawaiian. 

@zuuls_mom, @tacos-and-taquitos Love your hilarious stories! @GraceUponGrace09 I love your username, beautiful. 
  • Mine is a nickname and the year I got married.
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @marebear15! So glad to see you here!
  • Monkey is the nickname for our oldest dog, my "first" born and I was born in 80.  I hate coming up with user names
  • I'm allergic to mangos!  :D

@Bostonlady-2 You've got me cracking up about ferrets. My childhood s/n was Fluffwhitecat.. why? I have no idea. 
  • Mine is Dh (K), Mine (L), and our dog's (P) initials with our last inital (V) and we got married in April of 2015. Super creative haha
  • sunshine2417  I'm like the town over from Spring Lake, I shoot there (I'm a photographer) often! My sister also got married there :) 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • @MsBeachNJ that’s awesome!!! So close! It’s a gorgeous place! I’m envious you live there year round! One day I hope to as well!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • The first three letters of my first, middle, and last names are Mad, Cam, and Ell. I left off the second L because I didn't want people thinking I can't spell :lol: !