Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC 1/11

It's Fri-yay so we know what that means...

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

Re: FFFC 1/11

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 - Ah okay, I thought you hadn't been here as long as you'd been TTC. I think I've been here since March?

Now I'm trying to think if I'm the "oldest" regular that's not in the IF board.
  • holly321holly321 member
    edited January 2019
    @marebear15, I win the oldest award not in IF, Feb.... 2017.  Or st least I hope I do for the sake of others.
  • @holly321 - It's an awful award to win, but I admit you beat me by about a year.
  • marebear15marebear15 member
    edited January 2019
    @holly321 - Same! I mean, I understand not wanting to surround themselves with people that are 2/2 or 3/3 and are still blissfully optimistic, but some of us miss them! 

ETA:
    @b_1029 - You didn't make anyone mad! We were just seeing who the "grandma" title should go too lol.
  • @marebear15 the 2/2 3/3 that are blissfully naive are better than the 2/2 3/3 that worry too much!
  • @lulu1180 I remember that. She was a peach. 
  • @holly321 Maybe like a pre-IF type of check-in....but then you would probably have one of the newbies that are freaking out for no reason thinking that they would belong there and ruin the peacefulness of said check-in  :/

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @inthewoods23 Yeah, people who complain about how long it took them when really it was like 4 months can GTFO with that shit

@galentine Most of us post those kind of things at one time or another and we understand that the newness of TTC is exciting.  We try not to judge you too hard if you do that...especially if you prove yourself to be one of the more awesome newbies :)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited January 2019
    @inthewoods23 an acquaintance was complaining to me right around our year mark and they had been trying for 3ish months.  *TW* she’s now about 20 weeks and got KU literally right after our conversation...I can’t help but hold my bitterness back at this point like aw yes please tell me how awful that was for you *end TW* 

i don’t reply to her texts anymore since she texted me to inform me of her status and I don’t really feel that bad about it. 
  • @galentine no no no. You've done nothing (that I'm aware of). Some of us are just super jaded due to the hand we've been dealt.
  • As someone new to the board and to TTGP, I can see how those things would be frustrating to the people who've unfortunately been here for longer.  I hope I haven't offended anyone by trying to give advice. I feel like I'm the opposite of everyone who's just starting out, sometimes. Whenever I decide to do something, I throw myself into researching everything I can about whatever it is.  After reading everything I could (including TCOYF!), I wish I knew less. Only a 25% chance every cycle and only if you're "normal"?? I hate those odds.  I never win raffles so I often feel like I won't win this one either.  MH thinks I'm crazy.  I probably am.

Anyway I'm sorry about the long post. But I'm glad I've found this community even though it hasn't been long and I truly hope I haven't upset anyone. :heart:
  • As long as people apologize for their blunders, you know?

In a Facebook fan group I had joined, I had commented on something and said that it looked like my spirit animal and someone replied to me saying that spirit animal is an offensive term to use and cultural appropriation. I was a bit miffed at the time but I definitely learned I should probably be careful about what I say! 

@lulu1180 amen!

@b_1029 geezez at 3 months it's like you haven't even started! It's like "achoo, oh my I'm pregnant!".

It's like some people have the magical power that all they have to do is blink and they get pregnant! /Rant
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @klmcguire Okay, that ring is stunning! 7 carats might be a little over the top for me, but I wouldn't say no to 2 or 3... 😉
  • If I ever say anything stupid (let's be honest.... when I do!) I welcome being called out so I can learn and adjust my comments accordingly. I definitely understand being jaded and bitter about being dealt a crummy hand, so I don't begrudge anyone their feelings. This is an amazing and supportive community here that I've wanted to be a part of for a long time, so I definitely plan to prove myself to be an awesome newbie!

• My FC is along the lines of @galentine but I'll put it in a spoiler 

TW mention of kids 
     I was part of the bump July 2012 and some of those women are people I talk to over FB on a daily basis and in fact have spun 2 FB groups since we got booted from TB, anyways I hope I dont piss anyone off as being a newbie because sometimes I forget I am a newbie. I keep worrying that if I do get  BFP soon that I'll just move without posting in the grad thread because I dont want to offend anyone but it sucks because so far y'all have been so helpful and supportive. 
  • My FFFC is that I hated "The Notebook" and Ryan Gosling just doesn't do it for me. 🔥away... ;)
  • I’m so late to the party... I’m sure I have something juicier but my FFFC would be that I play Pokémon Go and DH does too! 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • It has been fun reading everyone's posts. I'm technically a newbie, but this is my second time around TTGP, so it's really nice getting to know the new culture here!