Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 1/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Friday 1/11

• Loading the player...
  • @jennifer_louise Thanks! And, yea, EOD seems exhausting! MH says he’s on board for SMEP next cycle, but hopefully we won’t need to. I’m tired just thinking about it! Also, all sex and no wine or coffee is extra rough!! 😂😂 every morning I have the caffeine debate, but I’ve been caving in every day this cycle.
  • @holly321 sorry you have to work today 

@begging4abump I never heard of them until my MIL bought me the first pair for xmas and now I'm hooked, hope someone buys you a pair off your wishlist..

@kbrown2385 and @jennifer_louise they are sooooooo comfy!

@brookert615 I tested yesterday at 8DPO and got a BFN and even though I knew it was too early I still hate seeing that stark white test strip 😏 I hate grocery shopping especially having to go to multiple stores 
  • @kbrown2385 fX you will be off the bench!  I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.

@jennifer_louise I can deal with all the sex, it is more the worry if we did it enough/at the right time that gets to me.  Enjoy your coffee!

@brookert615, I hope you can enjoy some of your day off!  
  • @klmcguire glad to have someone else doing keto with me! Great job with the 8lb loss! 

@elle-0409 how did you restrain yourself with the snoring?? I can only last a few minutes with dh before I freak haha.

@brookert615 I usually do two stores and am exhausted by then end. Good luck with 3!
  • @marebear15 WHOA GIRL! Look at those temps! 

@kbrown2385 I have finally stopped craving sugar and wine, but my coffee I don't know that I can give up! MH wants mexican tonight and I am internally already crying for some extra will power to turn down the chips and salsa.

• @marebear15 I was really dragging my feet on buying them. I love black flats for days I'm not in heels. I work for a dealership so I feel the need to look clean cut and put together (ya know, as much as my hair allows 😂). My flats tend to start looking dusty and bleh a few weeks into wearing because I like the fabric ones. These are machine washable so I can just toss them in when they start to look less then. The insoles are super cushy and replaceable so when they start to feel flat and unsupportive I can get new ones. I think these will have a good lifespan and be worth the money when I'm not replacing cheap ones every few months. 
  • @rikiteacup I would have been super ill about the food. Come on man. Also, your chart is looking great. 

• @klmcguire LOL you aren't the only one who tags me wrong, I wonder if the other girl is like WTF

@prpl11butterfly I love your color so pretty! 

@marebear15 what @prpl11butterfly said they're suppose to last forever and never look worn. Although I'll be honest and say I love them but would never splurge that much on shoes so I'm just glad both pairs were gifts.  
  • Lurking... @prpl11butterfly I have those same Rothys and I love them!!!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @elle-0409 And we didn't even SMEP so it was even less than usual! I had to use ALL my wiles (and, honestly, I haven't exactly been given a full set of those to begin with). As for your O I would say 16 or 17 based on OPK but weird no temp rise yet.

@prpl11butterfly I can't but help be super hopeful for you too!! I mean, it only takes once! 

@klmcguire I haven't had regular coffee since November ish so thankfully I'm past the withdrawal phase. I still get cravings though. Good job with getting rid of sugar! Are you going to add it back in ever?

@marebear15 I hear you on missing fun sex. It's like, I can try to make this fun but really I need your sperm tonight. Gimme it. Also, yay for your brother's new romance! I hope it works out! 

@daisy0322 I say listen to FF for now. If you've been doing EOD consistently hopefully it won't matter much!

@rikiteacup that looks delicious. Sorry your hubby was less than helpful. 

OMG hard to keep up today!! 
  • So, would you know someone was wearing kids shoes if they bought kids rothys?  I fit in youth 4 and they are less than half the price.....

@rikiteacup, I am sorry you are so frustrated with your dh, I am right there with you.  

@marebear15, I am glad you feel so relaxed this cycle, I have been too oddly.  Although, the SS is ridiculous.  I am getting a migraine, which had me excitedly texting dh, lol.

@klmcguire good job staying away from the pee sticks.  I am doing my best to not buy any today, because I know I will be too lazy to buy them during the week, which will help my self control.  Good job with the weight loss!
  • @kimmer1412 what a great end of the day for you. Glad everything went well at your appointment. 
    @holly321 Sorry about SS. What I've learned after using FF and SS the hell out of Google is that nothing in your chart can indicate that your are or not pregnant. Only the HPT can. I wish FF would stop trying to spot trends that mean nothing and it even says so! (like implantation dip, triphasic chart...).
    @begging4abump are you temping? I would try that next cycle. It willt ell you A LOT about your cycle. And this is good to have when you see your OBGYN or RE.
    @kbrown2385 good luck with your next cycle!
    @jennifer_louise welcome here! And yes, this is a lot of sex. It gets tiring after a while.
    @brookert615 enjoy your day off and good luck at the OBGYN!
    @elle-0409 meal prep was something I could not do. And then I decided to start WW a year ago and that meant meal preping. We still do it to this day. I am impressed and it made our life SO MUCH EASIER. I don't know why we didn't start sooner.
    @klmcguire wow impressive weight loss!! keep up the good work.
    @marebear15 good luck to your brother! Do you think your coworker likes him?
    @daisy0322 I would leave it how it is. As long as you BD'ed around those days, you should have it covered.

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @holly321 I don't think I'd notice 🤷‍♀️ It can't hurt to try. Free shipping and free returns if your not satisfied.
  • @jennifer_louise I don't know. I mean I am sure at some point I will add some back in or at least allow myself a cheat day once a week. The sugar isn't my problem though, it is bread. I miss bread so much. I am having such a hard time with it lol. BAGELS, HAWAIIAN ROLLS, TEXAS ROADHOUSE ROLLS. I want them all. Once I get down to my goal weight I am planning on making some bagels from almond flour and maybe experimenting a little with it. 

• @jennifer_louise and @rikiteacup thanks! I'm just a little keyed up... with the deployment coming Im even more uptight than usual. 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited January 2019
    Month/Cycle: 15

CD/DPO: 26/14

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nah. just WFAF

R/R: I'm very bummed about missing out on SMEPtember but at the same time I'm just kind of numb at this point. Rave - Friday, payday, and I had a few delicious drinks last night with a girlfriend and talking to her about everything made me feel so much better!

Edited to add chart since I still can’t figure out how to do it from my desktop haha

CS/Q: 

• *lurking

@klmcguire congrats on the 8lbs so far and sticking to keto! Resisting temptation is HARD. MF is starting on a completely no-carb diet next week and we're already dreading it so much, even though we're already low carb. 
    @rikiteacup sorry for the BFN. :( 
    @jennifer_louise everyone is leaving us :cry: for me it doesn't feel like too much sex but it's the timing of it that feels like a chore. I think @elle-0409 hit the nail on the head. Afterwards I'm always looking at my chart wondering why we didn't have more sex. MF has low count so EOD is actually better for him but I still hate seeing those gaps around my O date. 
    @marebear15 when you say it's been a while since you had sex 'just for the fun of it', is your post-O HIO streak not just for the fun of it? or is it just because it was several weeks ago? lol 

Do any of you talk about your sex lives this casually with your friends IRL? I might with my BFF but beyond that it's really only if we've been drinking and it comes up. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Man, the problem with not posting at like 7 am is all the action to catch up on! TWW is hoppin! Hope all of you get outta here, in the best way possible :) 

@kimmer1412 that's annoying about your coworker. GL getting through the next few days! Glad your appointment went well!

@holly321 have fun on your Target run! 

@begging4abump oh man, all the inlaws staying at my house at the same time would stress me out too! 

@kbrown2385 hope your sono goes well and you're able to get off the bench!

@jennifer_louise so much sex! I hardly even want to look at my husband after O day but I've always had a pretty low sex drive so the whole TTC thing has been kinda rough  :D Enjoy your coffee!!

@brookert615 3 stores?!? dang, girl. GL to you haha!

@elle-0409 LOL about YH. Good job not pushing him off the bed. Your temps are so consistent! Not necessarily a bad thing, but it could be something with the thermometer. I feel ya on the meal prep. We were in a groove for a while, but haven't really done it for the past several months.

@prplbttrfly77 FX for you!!

@klmcguire dang, you're doing awesome with your diet! Hope you have a fun weekend!

@marebear15 that's great you've been more relaxed this cycle! That's so cute about your coworker and your brother - hopefully they work out!

@daisy0322 you should definitely temp! It stresses me out sometimes, but definitely helps pinpointing O / if you O'd. Awesome about the new counters! 

@rikiteacup ugh that would make me so mad! I get pissed when DH doesn't eat the meals I make for us for lunches, I can't even imagine if the food went entirely to waste. That recipe looks bomb! 
  • @kiki047 There is no way I could go completely no carb, I am doing good on 20 carbs a day and intermittent fasting so that basically takes out a whole meal, but going no carb makes me think of how miserable I would be also. GL to YF. 

• @klmcguire Wow, stay strong!! Yes, sigh, bread is life. (I love how you capitalized those things because that speaks to me too). I also have a terrible sweet tooth but I feel like just 11 days avoiding sugar it's already better. In Feb I'll hopefully add it back in, but hopefully just have more control over sugar-cravings. (moderation! I overindulged over Christmas and this is my penance 😊). 

@b_1029 I'm sorry you're numb. That happened to me last cycle. Sort of a hopeless 'why should I even care about this anymore' feeling. I really hope you feel better soon, and who needs SMEPtember anyway?! (just kidding we love you @lillywonderland). We all know SMEPtober is where it's at.

@daisy0322 totally totally understandable to feel that way with upcoming deployment. I'm actually pretty sure last time I was in TWW you were here too on this same cycle! Hope all the waiting is worth it for you guys. 
  • Oh my, I was thinking I was getting in early. TWW is bumpin'! To all the Rothy's ladies: are they worth all the hype? I keep seeing them on facebook and instagram and they look pretty cute and comfy.

@b_1029 I'm glad to hear that you're in better spirits! We'll all have to come up with a bomb ass name for October 2019.
    @rikiteacup aw man, that sucks that YH forgot to put the leftovers away.  Mine does that frequently. Thanks for the recipe; it looks good!
    @daisy0322 I guess I would trust FF for now.  Your time looks good so hopefully it wouldn't matter much anyway.
    @kbrown2385 @klmcguire you Keto ladies have inspired me! I'm not going to go full keto, but I am going to try to cut back on carbs.
    @marebear15 that's great that your TWW has flown by! It can be so agonizing. And yay for matchmaking!
    @elle-0409 Temping frustrates me, too. Last cycle, I was worried because I had a lot of repeat temps so I bought a new thermometer. This cycle, my temps have been up and down. I gave up and ordered the OvuSense monitor.
    @brookert615 why so many different stores (just curious).  Happy weekend!
    @jennifer_louise it is sooooo much sex!
    @kbrown2385 FX you get off the bench next cycle.
    @begging4abump I'd be tearing out my hair with that many house guests. You're a saint!
    @holly321 I feel ya with the SS.
    @kimmer1412 woooo! TREAT YO'SELF! I need a pedicure BAD.

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 27/13
    Timing: good (in theory :D)
    Typical LP length: was 10 days last time
    Testing: bring it on, AF!
    R/R: It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!

First full week after Christmas break is always so long. I'm ready to get my weekend on! Has anyone seen any good movies lately? I think I want to go to one of those fancy dine-in theaters tomorrow.
    CS/Q: nopity nope.
  • @themadcamel wow, you have so much restreint! I would POS like yesterday. In any case, it's good your LP looks to be much longer.
    @inthewoods23 sorry  :( Some cycles I have spotting before AF. I am not taking any progesterone so I don't know if it applies. 
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @inthewoods23 Hopefully IUI2 is the number that makes it happen. I know nothing about progesterone and spotting, just wanted to say sorry again and that I want to give you some creepy internet hugs.

• Team Keto and IF here too.  I lost about 25 lbs since Thanksgiving.  Hopefully, that helps this fertility journey a bit.  

Also I love Rothy's.  I have 4 pairs and can't wait until it's not so damn cold, so I can wear them again.  My spotted loafers are probably my fave.  So comfy.

Month/Cycle: 9/5
    CD/DPO: 20/5
    Timing: -2, O
    Typical LP length: 13
    Testing: Not sure when, but it will be too early
    R/R: This was the longest week ever.  I am so happy it's friday.  
    CS/Q: I have had the same exact temp for 3 days straight.  Strange. 
  • @klmcguire there’s no quitting coffee over here. I feel like I’ve cut everything else so I’m keeping my coffee with cream (I’ve at least stopped using my favorite creamers). 

@kerco925 yay team keto! 25lbs is awesome! I’m down 10 so far.
  • @kbrown2385 Fingers crossed you’ll be off the bench next cycle! Now enjoy your time to relax!

@elle-0409 Ah being kept awake from snoring is no fun! What yummy food did you get at Trader Joe’s? I was just there today!

@klmcguire Dang girl! Great job!!!

@marebear15 It was a pee test and totally BFN 😂. And YAY for relaxation! That’s so cool about the whole matchmaking with your brother and coworker! Hope it works out! And your chart is looking so good!!!

@rikiteacup So frustrating!!! And your chart looks stunning!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's