Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY Thursday 1/10

Resolution Wednesday!! (yes I know it's Thursday but Wednesday sounded better)

Let's hear it ladies, what are you doing differently in 2019?? 

Re: GTKY Thursday 1/10

• Loading the player...
  • @ruby696 ooommmggg that tile is beautiful i love love love it. I hope you post update pics when its done!
  • @ruby696 all the heart eyes - I'm having major bathroom envy! Please post pictures when it's done!

@nomangos23 same, it's so automatic. Alarm goes off, pick up my phone - TB, facebook, and instagram before I even sit up. Those are some great resolutions!
  • @galentine I love this! I guess I could probably gossip less too  :D
  • @nomangos23 and @b_1029 MH was so relieved that our ceiling wasn't high enough per the building code for a chandelier over the claw foot tub we bought. I was soooo sad. I'll probably hang something pretty over it that doesn't require electricity, just to spite him 😂
  • @valentine I love that. I need to improve on some "me" things too. Less sarcasm and more empathy for people I dislike, for sure. 
  • @littleredm About 8ish years ago, I took a beginner's sewing class and completed my first project (a throw pillow) in the first few hours, and an awesome tote bag after that.  The pillow came out decent enough that I still have it out on my couch, and I've made a bunch of tote bags for people as gifts and they've loved them.  I would recommend taking a class on a basic project, and then a class on sewing patterns, and then you can take it pretty much on your own from there!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @ruby696 oooh I love the herringbone floor!
  • @littleredm I love that! I definitely need to step up making more environmentally friendly choices.

@nomangos23 love the garden idea! We are trying to grow some veggies and herbs from seeds this year. Should be interesting lol.

@kels0091 come join me on the keto train! 

I have a few!

First is to be present. Getting off my phone and not so obsessed with social media is something I need for my mental health.

Second is to get back to working on my weight loss. I was keto about a year ago and lost 61lbs in 6 months. I need to get back to that mindset and get myself to a healthy goal. So far so good!

Third is tied in with my second goal. It’s to take time for myself! I’m so focused on making sure everyone else is good, I’m forgetting about me.
  • These are so good! Hope we all stick to them. 

Mine was simple: to just be more positive, and more present. Like, putting my phone down when I'm at home (@kbrown2385 @stephanie123456)
  • Agree with @jennifer_louise these are such great goals!

I need to quit drinking pop/soda which is so VERY difficult for me. I don't need it for the caffeine, just love the taste.

I need to get back into working out since it has been nearly 2 years *hides head in shame*
  • @kbrown2385 I would love too!!! Do you use any apps or follow any pages in instagram or Facebook ?! I do both but they seems overwhelming at times. Lol. I’m so close to being ready (I just need to have sushi and really good pasta one more time lol) 
  • @kels0091 I just use MyFitnessPal to track. I’ve tried carbmanager but find I don’t find their “food library” to be as good. For recipes and stuff I just Pinterest and google. Ibreatheimhungry.com has tons on yummy recipes. For the most part though I just keep it super simple. Meat and veggies cooked in a healthy fat. When I get crazy with recipes is when I get overwhelmed and fall off track.