August 2019 Moms

Preggo Noms, 1.3.19

2»

Re: Preggo Noms, 1.3.19

• @wabash15, Dairy Queen fries dipped in ice cream is heaven. Another thing I can’t have. Maybe it’s good that these things are not accessible to me or i would gain so much weight. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @AKuzReve if I could mail you Wendy's, I would. And no, you're not weird for avoiding vegetables. I can't with them right now unless they're cooked into something.
  • Loading the player...
  • @deecherise, I’m contemplating booking a flight to Toronto in May solely to eat all the food I want and can’t get in Europe. Thank you for the thought. I will get Wendy’s if I go home! 

• Baked potatoes are my jam today. They taste Amazing in a way nothing else does. I give you my baked potato haiku. 

Salty, starchy yum.
    Baked potato goodness. 
    Potatoes are life.
    @WinchesterGirl PREACH. I am obsessed with potatoes more than I’ve ever been my whole life during this pregnancy 
  • @AKuzReve veggies sounded terrible to me
    for a few weeks...it’s better now but honestly still not craving them like I used to. 
  • @WinchesterGirl I don't really care about baked potatoes right now but major props for that beautiful haiku! 
  • @AKuzReve Vegetables (aside from my beloved potatoes, of course) are not on my favorites list right now. Carrots are actively trying to kill me. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • @WinchesterGirl, since you posted about baked potatoes, I have not stopped thinking of it. My H said he will buy the ingredients to make it the day I get home from this trip. 

Other than potatoes, I think the last vegetable I had was Saturday. 

• I bought a grocery store spicy California roll (not raw) and ate it in my car at 10:15 this morning and can't stop thinking about. I know it's not even that good but it's the only thing that appeals to me at all. I'm sure it will disgust me tomorrow. 
  •  Okay last night I had dreams of a never ending grocery store that involved me frantically walking up and down aisles eating fruit cups, puddings, and veggies. Store associates were chasing me around wondering what I was doing while I shouted “I’m pregnant! Don’t worry. I’m writing everything down to purchase when I’m finished!”

Does that count?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• I am another one who is all about the cream cheese! A vendor brought in Panera bagels this morning. I had an Asiago cheese one smothered in cream cheese and it really hit the spot. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • zamoraspinzamoraspin member
    edited January 2019
    @suzycupcake Pregnancy dreams are so weird. I constantly wake DH up with my crazy dream sleep talk. 

@WinchesterGirl Your haiku is life.

I'm so glad I'm not alone. I don't have ms -- well, in the past week I've had one almost vomiting incident and several times felt nauseous but so far I'm getting off real easy -- but I DO NOT WANT TO EAT ANY VEGETABLE THAT IS NOT A POTATO. Over the weekend I made myself a bowl of sweet potato and corn salad to munch on for lunches and I have taken exactly three bites of it because vegetables are GROSS to me and I will only accept white, starchy potatoes.

Please give me all the baked potatoes, oatmeal, clementines, and maybe some frozen yogurt. 
  • @ElcaB I'm sorry your grocery store sushi did not have a happy ending, but that sandwich sounds amazing. 
    I need to not look at this thread when I've already demolished every scrap of food I've brought to work with me...
  • Add me to the no vegetables train! I also had McDonalds two days in a row! I never eat there, but it was so good! 
  • If it makes you all feel any better, potatoes are loaded with vitamin A, which is very important in pregnancy. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Ok...so does anyone know WHY our bodies hate almost all veggies except starchy potatoes during pregnancy?! And love carbs in general 
  • @crossfitmomtobe, NOPE! We can send people out in space, create functional artificial limbs, and invent electricity but no one know the damn reason why we get sick and crave carbs. I CALL BULLSHIT ON SCIENCE! 
  • Lol @ElcaB, my bet is that some woman is working on it, but can't get the paper past frequently all-male review boards. That's often the case in science.

I'm having leftover Thai duck noodles, and I'm stupid excited for them 🍜
  • Y’all ... I went line by line and was either drooling (basically on a potato only diet right now and that’s fine by me) or dry heaving ... food should not be this hard!

so basically I am eating baked potatoes (thank god for the little microwaveable ones) or Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich add American cheese ... that’s it ... no substitutions . Also only water and red or orange Gatorade . 

one day ... I’ll be hungry for all the things and I’ll love it but for now grocery shopping I super easy

image imageimage 

September Siggy Challenge : Favorite Childhood Movies ( Sorry I have two)

• I just caught up on this thread today and YES to baked potatoes. I had one for lunch 3 times last week and on Monday. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• I had pumpkin soup today. Success! That’s a vegetable, right?