Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 1/10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q

Re: TWW Thursday 1/10

• *lurking *

@holly321
    <div class=" Spoiler">I am so sorry to see you back here so soon. (((Hugs)))  I will go right ahead and be optimistic with / for you!!!! ❤  FX</div>
  • Loading the player...
  • Lurking

@inthewoods23, good luck today!!

@kimmer1412, treat yo self to that pedicure. You've earned it!

@b_1029, I'm glad your dog cheered you up. Dogs are the best ❤
  • @holly321 pineapple gin sounds fantastic! Did you soak it or was it a drink?

@inthewoods23 good luck at the blood draw! I'll be thinking of you <3 let us know how it goes.

@kimmer1412 a pedicure would be wonderful! Sorry about the BFN, at least it's still dpo 8 and you have good timing! 

@b_1029 I'm sorry your having such a rough cycle. 

Month/Cycle: 3/2
    CD/DPO: 60/0
    Timing: I think with the help of OPKs and trusting that they're right... -1, -2, -5
    Testing: ugh always Im a testing junkie these days 
    R/R: thankbyou all so much firvthe help and support lately I really appreciate it! You all are the best  <3
  • rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited January 2019
    Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: Excellent

Typical LP length: 13-15 days

Testing: BFN this morning but I am 10DPO so not too concerned

R/R: I want to hibernate and come out when it's warm again.

CS/Q: I am dreading the next few days as this will be the time for huge disappointments

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @inthewoods23 - FX!
    @b_1029 definitely agree with your chart on O.  Definitely still room to be hopeful! *hugs*
    @marebear15 sheesh, DH!  nice rise indeed tho
    @rikiteacup bracing for the Phase of Disappointments is rough.  Fx!

Month/Cycle: 3/2
    CD/DPO: 18/4
    Timing: -5, -1, O.  Missed some critical FW days due to being out of town  :s
    Typical LP length: 14d
    Testing: not anytime soon
    R/R: 4 day weekend coming up!  
    CS/Q: finally got my CH today after dropping a bad open circle on CD 12.  they're dotted, but i will take it.  several open circles but i agree with what its given me.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Boy it’s hard to keep up as a newbie. Here’s to hoping these boards clear out soon due to some BFPs! 🤞😄 

Ok, back to lurking in the background.
  • @holly321 Pineapple and gin definitely sounds like a recipe for heartburn, but I bet it was tasty!!!
    @inthewoods23 Fingers AND toes crossed for you!!
    @kimmer1412 hope the annual goes by quickly and that you enjoy that pedicure! I definitely have chart envy; your temps are so consistent!
    @b_1029 so sorry about the BFN. Glad your furry friend could cheer you up a bit. Aren't dogs the best?
    @marebear15 wow, that timing! And that sexy temp rise :wink: lol. Glad you got some fun things for yourself!
    @brookert615 hooray for early Fridays! Hope your appt goes well tomorrow.
    @rikiteacup duuuuuude I can't believe how freaking cold it is. I had outside duty this morning and felt like a popsicle coming back inside.
    @sevenn FX for you despite missing some days in your FW.
    @littleredm prayers for you in the days ahead.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 27/13
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 10 days
    Testing: BFN blood test 11 DPO so I'm just WFAF now
    R/R: I'm feeling better after my disappointment. I'd be lying if I said wine didn't help. I'm also feeling good about my LP being longer this month; it was only 10 days after coming off BCP last cycle. Big rave: I splurged on the OvuSense fertility monitor! I'm relieved that I won't have to worry about waking up at the same time every morning.
    CS/Q: nope

• *lurking*

@begging4abump you happened to catch TTGP during a particularly busy TWW apparently, the threads aren't usually this busy (but it's nice when they are other than not being able to keep up). It's been quiet over in WTO lately. Feel free to lurk and jump in whenever you feel comfortable! 
    @littleredm *hugs* no need to apologize for expressing your feelings. This board has always made me feel like it's a safe space for us to be able to talk openly and freely about our lives, whether that is TTC related or not. I am so sorry you have experienced so much loss and sadness these past few months, and I am so hopeful for you that maybe you'll have a little something to celebrate soon!!
    @inthewoods23 omg omg you should have your results soon! In YH's defense, sitting at work all day wondering might be more of a distraction than just knowing? If he's one of those kinds of H's that is really invested in the outcome?
    @marebear15 that's a beautiful temp rise. Oooh FX that's a great sign!
    @rikiteacup sorry for the BFN. I'll join you in hibernation if that's ok with you. It's going to be freezing all weekend and I'm so not looking forward to it. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @holly321 good luck at your appointment tomorrow! 
    @inthewoods23 eeeeeek! The wait is killing us!
    @kimmer1412 good luck with your pap! Chat looks good.
    @b_1029 sorry about the BFN but yeah about your goofy dog! I called my cat to give him a kiss this morning and he looked at me and walked back slowly to the bedroom for his day of napping  :D 
    @daisy0322 did you finally O'ed? Am I understanding correctly?
    @marebear15 you're too good! I would tell my H that this his participation in this TTC business.
    @brookert615 you too have an OB appointment? Waht is going on? lol Good luck then!
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @begging4abump It's hard keeping up NOT as a newbie LOL. It's been pretty busy in these parts.

@themadcamel Sorry for the BFN. Enjoy that wine! 

@rikiteacup Sorry about the BFN but you are still early and above the coverline!!! Yes, I have my annual plus I have to meet with him about the whole PCOS and TTC thing. I'm hoping that his and my endocrinologist are on the same page with treatments/medications but we will see lol. Thank you!!! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @marebear15 yay for new clothes! And that is a sexy rise. 

@brookert615 good luck at your appointment! Just tell your dr to shove it if they tell you to lose weight 🤣

@rikiteacup FX for a BFP over the next few days! 10 DPO is still early!

@sevenn hooray for CH!

@littleredm good luck over the next few days. Sending you lots of strength and creepy internet hugs ❤️

@themadcamel I’ll join you in the wine tonight! Glad you’re feeling better and I’m sorry for everything that has happened. 

• @b_1029 Hahah! Right? Like I'm totally working on it still and lost weight before we were actively TTC for that reason. Who knows I might join @kimmer1412 for that pedicure if they do LOL.
    TW
  • klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited January 2019
    @inthewoods23 Just stalking this thread every 30 minutes no big deal! ;) FX for the best news! 

@holly321 Pineapple always gives me the worst heartburn, but it is SOOO good

@kimmer1412 Now I want a pedi! Enjoy yourself! 

@b_1029 Happy dogs are sometimes the best therapy! 

@marebear15 look at that pretty temp rise! I will keep my FX on monday they still are high! 

@rikiteacup I feel ya on hibernating, cold weather is not my friend.

@sevenn Yay for CH! Your timing still looks ok. 

Month/Cycle: 8/6 
    CD/DPO: 9DPO
    Timing: -2
    Typical LP length: 12-14 
    Testing: I said I would WFAF, but lets be real. I will probably test at 10dpo like the impatient person I am.
    R/R: So glad it is Thursday! H comes home tonight and I am ready to have an adult conversation! 
    CS/Q: nope
  • @nomangos23 I know - I'm low-key wanting SMEPtember to happen because it's looking like such a good crowd lol. And yes - I am making changes but I've been spinning my tires for a while now and hoping that the medicines I'm on will start doing their job so I can effectively lose the weight! That's too funny YH didn't like Tidying Up either!!! AHHH good luck testing tomorrow - sending all of the positive vibes, girl!!! Sorry you have to get the ultrasound but glad she's making sure you're getting it checked. I have a friend that gets cysts in her breasts all of the time - that was the first I heard of it! Good luck with everything!!!! 
    TW
  • @klmcguire they’re definitely the best therapy! Nothing beats happy pets! That’s exciting YH comes home tonight! Where has he been/ how long?

@nomangos23 I actually brought it up last night. He said he doesn’t really want to go back to the RE until we’re completely out of CC debt, which he estimates will be 5-7 months. I almost shat myself. So we “agreed” (read: I told him I couldn’t wait that long, mentally) on April because that’ll be after 3 months of Clomid and his big international trip for school in March. We did some initial testing- bloodwork for me, HSG, and SA a little bit ago and everything came back normal. But enough about me. Keeping everything crossed for your testing tomorrow and hoping your dream wires were criss crossed! Agreed about the grad thread. Such a loss/ september’s gain! 
  • @b_1029 He went to Florida for a Wound Care Training. He has been gone for a week, but he never goes off to trainings or for work like I do so its been an uneventful week.

• @marebear15 I LOVE when I get pa Kaye's in the mail, I'm glad you bought something for yourself! I always feel like I have to buy for my husband or someone.

@brookert615 why would they have you stop trying all together? I could understand if they said to try a lifestyle change but I wouldn't think you have to stop TTC. Not my area of medicine though so what do I know. 

@sevenn -1 is too hateful are you temping? With any luck you may O a little late with travel stress. FX 

• @nomangos23 I'm crossing everything we both get to join SMEPtember since it's got such a good crowd already.  Also I legit LOLed at your hooha comment. I'm sorry about the US but at least she doesn't seem super concerned and better to be safe than sorry. The upside to my appt today is that my OBGYN is super hot so it's not too terrible 😉
  • @daisy0322 My endocrinologist told me last year that she wanted me to lose weight to start trying because it adds complications with all of the health issues that I have. But she seems to be okay with it when I had my appointment in December - she just said she preferred it I lost some more! 
    TW
  • @nomangos23 FX for tomorrow and GL with the ultrasound.  A cyst in the boob does not sound fun.

• Oh @inthewoods23, I'm so sorry. Hugs from me too. <3
  • @ruby696 Thanks! Gotta pick up things for dinner tonight and I'm like "yep, gonna go pick me out some junk food to wallow in" :D
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I know that hopeful husband face—it crushes my heart all over again. every. time. Glad YH brings you comfort when you need it! I am so sorry that you need it though. ❤️
  • :heart:@inthewoods23 I’m so sorry about your BFN and shitty day. Glad YH is such a good guy. 
  • @inthewoods23 I am sorry for the bfn!  I am glad your dh can make you feel better.

@nomangos23, I am sorry about the lump, I know how scary they are, I had a breast tumor when I was 18.  Fx it is just a cyst!!!

@littleredm I am sorry for the rough few days ahead, don’t apologize for the sad posts lately, you have had a lot of bad things happen and we are here for you. 

@daisy0322 it started as a gin and tonic with some pineapple juice thrown in.  It was yummy!

@b_1029 I am glad I could amuse!  Lmao, dh wasn’t as amused when he didn’t realize I was drunk and we decided to have sex, lmao!  and don’t apologize for being negative on here, ttc can be so emotionally draining.

@businesswife, thank you, it sucks, but at least I had a week of happiness when I needed it the most.  Still feeling optimistic, especially with the weird cramping I had today.  This is going to be a long, SS, TWW.
  • @inthewoods23 Hugs, lady, and go easy on yourself. You're right - just a couple more days and you can start over.

@nomangos23 all the good vibes for you!! 
  • @inthewoods23 *biggest hugs ever* I'm so sorry friend. 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @inthewoods23 So sorry ❤️
    TW