June 2019 Moms

DELETED

KylaMendesKylaMendes member
edited January 2019 in June 2019 Moms

Re: DELETED

• nmbrcrnchr1nmbrcrnchr1 member
    edited January 2019
    Hi Welcome. This group acts more like a community than other boards so if you would like to stick around I’d encourage you to introduce yourself in the intro thread and get to know the ladies on the board. We typically discourage posts that are “all about me”. Also, there is a name thread around her somewhere that you’ll get a better response to.

ETA: change my words.
  • KylaMendesKylaMendes member
    edited January 2019
    DELETED
  • Loading the player...
  • @KylaMendes I think you got a very polite and informative reply from @nmbrcrnchr1. Nothing she said was mean, she was simply explaining how this board typically operates and even suggested a thread for you to check out. We take great respect in each individuals background and story, both which we would know more about you if you had provided and Intro. 
    edited January 2019
    DELETED
  • nmbrcrnchr1nmbrcrnchr1 member
    edited January 2019
    Yea I did edit my post bc I found recently that the bump admins DGAF about us regulars (you know the ones who actually participate on the board!) and tend to side with random posters who do whatever the hell they want.  I realized that this post was not worth getting a warning or the ban hammer. 

But my initial thought still stand. If you want support from this community become a member. Lurking for 4 years =/= member

for anyone wanting to see how mean I was...here was my original post.

edited January 2019
    DELETED
  • And again, with my past two children I was very active in posting and supporting members ...given circumstances and life  I am unable to post regularly but will check threads regularly to know the women who post ... opinions are fine but attacking others is not...
    How did I attack you?
  • My husbands best friend just had a baby boy and names their son the name we were set on for two years... what do i do?!?! Suggestions. My son is Anthony our daughter is Giuliana and baby is due in June. We were set on Cristian James our friend just named their baby Christian...

OP you sound entitled about your SS post and the name you picked for your kid. No one owns a name. 

@nmbrcrnchr1 was really nice about welcoming you into the community. 

*TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• I don't see the problem.

Cristian and Christian are two different names.
    edited January 2019
    DELETED
  • DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited January 2019
    And she simply stated one-off posts are not usually welcome and explained the very simple guidelines, there is literally a name thread. No one attacked you, your weird feelings about it are on you.
    edited January 2019
    DELETED
  • Its a post about a name, ergo belongs in the name thread... if you were a regular and read the other posts like you claimed you’d know that is exactly the kind of thing that is discussed there. 
  • @KylaMendes she was only trying to tell you we have some of the exact same conversations in that name thread. This question would have not been out of the norm. 
  • ballofmeatballofmeat member
    edited January 2019
    @Dcwtada its not a name post as I am asking for opinions if others would still keep the name or try to think of something else. And as I stated above, having the opportunity to post is far and few, but will check the boards regularly... I am simply looking for advice, since I had the opportunity to post, if this is a community board that is supposed to be accepting, some are making that hard

Post it in the name thread. No amount of you explaining why your circumstances are the special exception is going to make it any different. 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"