July 2019 Moms
Options

Group 4 July 24th-31st

I haven’t seen a post for our group yet, I apologize if I’m duplicating but I’d really like to see from those of us who are due a little later in the month. I copied the below from the other groups for us to fill in.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

Re: Group 4 July 24th-31st

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: January 4th, official first OB appointment.

How are you feeling?: nauseous and tired. 

Rants/Raves: None really. Just excited to have made it this far along :)

Questions: who else is looking forward to this supposed miracle of energy that the second trimester brings?
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 10w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Brussels Sprout

Upcoming Appointments: Next Thursday for a checkup

How are you feeling?: Still exhausted all the time. A lot of dizziness which gets even worse when I'm tired. Also dealing with some nausea/feeling full all the time. 

Rants/Raves: Still spotting about once a week, still calling the nurse everytime it happens, and still getting the same response. "If you're not filling a pad every hour and you don't have severe cramping, you're probably fine." Still scares the heck out of me everytime it happens though!

Questions: For all the workin mamas, how are you hiding your bump until you announce? I'm very petite and already starting to pop a little bit if you look close enough. Eek! Not telling anyone at work until the second trimester.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 27

Baby is the size of a(n): 🍓

Upcoming Appointments: January 7, OB checkup

How are you feeling?: Nauseous! Week 9 felt better but 10 has hit me like a ton of bricks. Also insomnia? Hard to know of I can blame that on baby bean or not with me.

Rants/raves: The bloat bump. Not making it easy to keep quiet! Same as meandlittleb, I only have so many baggy work shirts!

Questions: none today :) can't wait to find out the gender later this month. This pregnancy has besn SO different I'm curious if that means boy or coincidence...

• Options
    leylea89leylea89 member
    edited January 2019
    @meandlittleb i’m So sorry you don’t feel heard. As far as bump coverage goes, I’m not hiding it but oddly enough the maternity shirts I bought do an excellent job because the bump is so small right now that it just looks like a baggy shirt/blous, but stylish. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 29/10+3

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry 

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan the 14th and first visit at the birthing center the 16th

How are you feeling?: still throwing up most mornings, especially if I am woken up by DD wanting to play/read/dance...have a hard time saying no but it always makes me sick :(

Rants/Raves: still super stressed about my toxoplasmosis results! It has been a week since I found out they were positive but haven’t had any follow-up yet. I’m assuming the reference lab that is supposed to determine the date of the infection was closed between Christmas and new year but still...

Questions: none right now!
  • Options
    @meandlittleb I just gave up and told people at work. I’m not really showing yet (i mean, i can feel my thighs and butt are quickly losing tone and my tummy feels thicker but only people who really pay attention could tell I think...). I was struggling with work travel and feeling exhausted...and didn’t have the energy at our Christmas party to fake drink.

A girl in our office recently kept it secret through her anatomy scan because she was super nervous about losing the baby. She generally wore cardigans with deep V necks and tight-ish tops  underneath. I think it was more successful than the button up shirts unless that is what your style normally is :)

• Options
    edited January 2019
    Est due date: July 26th, 10 wks 6 days

Next appt: Jan 8th. Having our Panorama/NIPT drawn. Not sure if we’ll have another US since I had one at 7ish weeks. If you have the NIPT drawn does it negate the need for a NT scan?

How I’m feeling: Still very tired and still so bloated/ full feeling all the time. I get so hungry but after I eat I feel miserably bloated. 

Rants/Raves: Thankfully I wear scrubs to work, which helps hide the bloat/bump. Looking forward to my appt and getting my Panorama results so we can go “public” near the end of the month. I got my Sneak Peek results back the week of Christmas and they said BOY so my fingers are crossed that it was accurate!! 
  • Options
    @leylea89 That's a good idea, maybe I'll just jump the gun and buy some maternity shirts now so I can stop being paranoid about it. 

@MagsK24 I've been struggling with insomnia on and off the whole first tri. I got a fitness watch for Christmas and I've been tracking my sleep. It's scary to see how much sleep I DON'T actually get. Yikes!
  • Options
    EDD: July 29 10w4d

next appointment: dating US on Monday. It was delayed a bit by my work schedule and the holidays 

how I’m feeling: today has been a good day. Yesterday the nausea, vomiting and constipation were so bad I barely could stay at work. I just would hate cancelling appointments when I’m not actually contagious/sick so I’ve been pushing through.

Rants/Raves: My SIL is due in 8 weeks and I’m getting excited for her. She has waited a long time for her LO and is so excited that things are going well.
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): lime (I find this pretty hard to believe unless it’s a super small lime? Doesn’t seem to match measurements)

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan on 22nd

How are you feeling?: Nausea seems to have gone

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: is anyone feeling very mild cramps more like pressure or gas feeling down very low in abdomen. Causing my pgal anxiety to flare up but hoping it’s normal 😟
  • Options
    @snootles it’s both gas and the extra blood flowing to your uterus. The pressure is probably compounded by the tightening of your stomach when you feel anxious. Once I realized my anxiety was making it worse (my doctor told me lol) it got a lot less scary.

also, I think they mean key limes which are the same size as a Brussels sprout. Other apps call it a Brussels sprout right now which is more on target.
  • Options
    @snootles I have definitely had a little crampiness this week. I think some of it is just from all the gas and slow digestion, plus the uterus starting to shift and grow more. 

Lots happening in limited space!
  • Options
    Same with the cramps! Just some mild stuff here and there. Definitely making sure to stay hydrated and keep changing positions when I feel uncomfortable. Some sites say the uterus has grown to the size of a grapefruit by now, explains a lot!!
  • Options
    Thanks all, definitely makes me feel better!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 27th 11 weeks today 

Baby is the size of a(n): Lime

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan on Jan 17th then next OB on Jan 29th.

How are you feeling?: Much better this week, no longer nauseous and tired and my appetite for healthier food has returned.

Rants/Raves: Raves-heard the heartbeat this week! Rants-stressing a bit about the bloodwork, waiting on genetic carrier screening. Also still debating doing the NIPT in addition to the NT. 

Questions: 
  • Options
    @jessg2223 how fast was the heartbeat? Mine was 168 on Friday. The wives’ tale suggests girl, but we’ll see. You’ll have a feeling whether to test NIPT after your ultrasound.
  • Options
    Due/weeks: July 29, 10w5d

Baby is the size of a brussel sprout

Upcoming appointment: January 15 (3rd ob appointment). My progesterone is low so the doctor is keeping a close eye on me

How are you feeling?: I feel great! Not to brag but I have not had much nausea. I felt a little around 7 weeks but it faded pretty quickly. Otherwise I am tired all the time.

Rants/raves: the closer I get to the end of the first trimester the better I feel about this pregnancy. I was so worried about miscarriage after going through about a year struggling to get pregnant. We told my parents about the pregnancy while they were visiting for Christmas. They are over the moon!
  • Options
    @leylea89 They didn’t say!
  • Options
    @antony17 are you on progesterone supplements? I am weaning off of them now. My progesterone wasn’t low with my previous miscarriages as far as we can tell but to be cautious, I’ve been on 200mg and it’s been really exhausting. Had no energy whatsoever but the heartbeat has been reassuring as well as every day I inch closer to 12 weeks. 

It’s awesome to have the future grandparents so excited with you :)
  • Options
    @leylea89
    Yes, I started supplementing as soon as I found out I was pregnant since I have PCOS. Started with 200mg orally and my doc upped it to 200mg vaginally and 200mg orally. Hopefully the level will go up on its own once I reach the second trimester!
    As for my parents, as soon as we got married they were ready for grandkids! Lol
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/25 and 11 weeks 4 days 

Upcoming Appointments: 1/11 for my 12 week scan then Monday to go over everything with the doc for my 12 week appointment. 

How are you feeling?: Been pretty good lately. Still Pretty tired

Rants/Raves:  Got my MateniT21 test  results back and it is negative for down syndrome and I’m having a little boy ! Couldn’t be happier 

Questions: none today 
  • Options
    10w 2d

Baby is the size of a: strawberry 🍓

Upcomming appointments: 1/7/18

How are you feeling?: was so exhausted I puked all the water I just drank 😦

Rants/Raves: no rants, I'm just happy to hear my baby's heart rate at my appointment.

Questions: no questions
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Due date 7/31 10w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): Strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 22 for an U/s, early glucose test, bloodwork 

How are you feeling?: Tired, insomnia , nausea, heartburn 
    IM SO EXCITED!

Rants/Raves: we saw our sweet baby wiggling around in our u/s yesterday and it was amazing!!

Questions: None right now 🙂
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:11w1d right now due date is 7/30

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 30 for ultrasound, waiting for blood work for genetic testing and early gender to come back

How are you feeling?: SLEEPY! Some nausea here and there just depends on my eating schedule, all the bloat right now.

Rants/Raves: No rants, everything has been smooth so far. Got to hear the heartbeat for a moment last week, so exciting!

Questions: No questions today, I'm sure that'll change!