Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 1/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 1/9

• Loading the player...
  • @kimmer1412 sorry the dog kept you up! GL if you decide to test tomorrow. 

@holly321 that’s great you won’t have to work Friday! Enjoy your boss free day!

Month/Cycle: 15

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: was going to tomorrow but I’m not feeling hopeful since my temp didn’t really go back up. So just WFAF at this point. 

R/R: I’m having a bad TTC day. I am just so over this sh*t month after month and I’m so tired of people IRL telling me to not stress about it and it’ll happen. If only it worked that way. Rave- I decided I’m going to WFH today. Partly because of my mood and partly because I know no one will be there - my one coworker was actually there yesterday but she left crying because she was upset about our director talking about year end reviews (?)...it’s ridiculous lol

CS/Q:
  • **lurk**
    @b_1029 I'm so sorry you're feeling down. I have those days too, they're usually followed by better days. And I agree with @marebear15, it's not over til it's over! 

@daisy0322 I'm sorry about your hubby, but I'm glad you have a plan!! Good luck getting busy the next couple months! 
  • @kimmer1412 darn smoke alarms always beeping in the middle of the night!

@b_1029 aww I was looking forward to being testing buddies tomorrow 😢

@daisy0322 7 weeks! You can do it!!

@marebear15 glad your DH is doing better! A massage sounds amazing right now

Month/Cycle: 19/17

CD/DPO: 32/13dpiui

Timing: we'll know how good it was soon

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: blood draw tomorrow in the AM. Definitely going to be asking how soon I'll know the results tomorrow

R/R: I have been an emotional and forgetful mess these last 2 days. Cried both last night and this morning from a combination of things. I'm sure my anxiety is up knowing that testing is tomorrow, but I was definitely mad that I left my phone at the high school last night (thank God DH saw it and grabbed it for me before he left) and I forgot to grab a shirt I need to change in to after work for a meeting. Like I said, a bit of an emotional mess these last 2-3 days.

CS/Q: every evening I think about taking my temp the next morning since I last did before the IUI, and then it's way later the next morning that I realize I never did it.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: Excellent

Typical LP length: 13/15 days

Testing: probably tomorrow

R/R: I feel on edge because of work. I understand people in their 50s, 60s struggle with new technologies but don't yell at me because you are frustrated and don't know how things work. One of my managers is notoriously known for that. She is 60 and will yell at me about not sending her an email or not including her in an email. Every.freaking.time I have to send her the actual email as an attachment. Her Outlook will automatically organize incoming emails into specific folders and its' not working for her yet she doesn't want to change it.
    Now, I am fighting with another manager telling them that using a website as a guest means you are not using it as a registered user with User ID + Password. And I understand the difference very well (using as a guest vs. registered user yields different results). 

CS/Q: I am just waiting patiently as only a HPT will tell if this was a good chart

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @marebear15 coffee was the first thing I grabbed when I got to work. And then there was free breakfast leftover from a early morning meeting so score!

@inthewoods23 why do they always beep at night?!

@daisy0322 no nap today. Sounds like you have a good plan, FX for a BFP in the next 7 weeks!

@b_1029 I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated this cycle.  I keep hoping my OB will offer me a blood test tomorrow  but realistically I know that isn't going to happen. I'll see if I can hold out but I'll probably POAS in the morning because I have zero will power even though it's still too early. 
  • @kimmer1412 Oh no. I'm sorry for all of you...anxious pups aren't fun (especially when you can't sleep because of their anxiety.) Chart is looking good!

@holly321 I was alone at work over Christmas holiday and honestly it was the best work I've done in a while. I love me some solitude, so I feel you there.

@b_1029 I'm sorry you're feeling down in the dumps about stuff. I declare it WFH day :) Isn't it nice to be able to just do that sometimes?

@marebear15 Chart is looking good! Glad YH is feeling better. I ended up down for the count yesterday with a terrible migraine, so I really understand how he was feeling. 

@inthewoods23 I think we all have those days. It's hard when you add all the TTC stress on top of it. 

@rikiteacup Ugh, I hear you in such a real way about people and technology. Unfortunately, I have found it's not just older people. I had a 24 (!) year old coworker that just refused to use our project management software and my boss enabled this behavior because "she clearly wasn't a kid that grew up around a lot of technology." Stahp! We are in 2019. This is a requirement of jobs now. Adapt, please.

Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD/DPO: 25/9
    Timing: Good
    Typical LP length: 10-11
    Testing: This morning - BFN but way early so not feeling particularly anxious
    R/R: I had a terrible migraine that hit yesterday afternoon and I am still recovering from that this morning. Good news is that I get to work from home today. I have my annual physical today with a new PCP. I had bariatric surgery 4 years ago so this usually means a ridiculous amount of blood drawn. I have a feeling when I say we're TTC that she's going to want to run a battery of blood work along with the usuals.
    CS/Q: Temps are on the rise slightly above my average temps from the last 6 months. We will see if the dreaded drop happens in the next few days.

• @kimmer1412 sorry about the smoke alarm. Hopefully this day goes by quickly for you.
    @holly321 yay for keeping your day off on Friday!
    @b_1029 your temps are still way above the cover line so I wouldn't read too much into it. And I totally agree about people telling you not to stress about it. This is stupid and pisses me off so much. Because it sure didn't happen when we were all relaxed and naive. Plus, I don't feel stressed at all, even knowing all the obstacles we are dealing with. The FW is always a moment of hope for me. I am always super confident this will be it.
    @daisy0322 good luck! I hope AF comes soon
    @marebear15 hopefully the massages are the answer! Massages are always a good thing.
    @inthewoods23 I applaud your restraint. I would totally test at home. 
    TTC#1
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2

• @kimmer1412 Oh no! I'm sorry, I have a pup that's afraid of beeps and I know how rough that can be! I hope you get to catch up tonight!

@holly321 Woohoo for having Friday off!

@b_1029 I'm so sorry you're down today. You're not alone. This isn't fair. Sending creepy internet hugs and hoping everyone IRL will stfu for you. <3

@daisy0322 Fingers crossed for you!!!

@inthewoods23 I'm sorry for the emotional rollercoaster. Hopefully it's just passsing hormones and things get better soon!

Month/Cycle:  13/6

CD/DPO: 18/2?

Timing:  -4, -1?

Typical LP length: 11

Testing:  Waiting for AF (I swear this time!)

R/R: I am extremely spoiled and work from home but actually have to drive into my office tomorrow. It's almost 2 hours away and I work 10.5 hour days so it's so annoying when I have to do it. I know, I know, I'm spoiled and grateful for the rest of my easy, commute-free, pajama-ful days but I'm feeling pouty about it today! Also - I don't think I have any work pants that fit me now after the holidays! Uh oh, guess I'll be trying clothes on tonight!!

CS/Q: This is something new for me. I usually O on CD14 or 15. I got a pos OPK on CD13 but temps didn't show O until CD16. Is that stress? Adding future temps gives me dashed CH for CD16.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @rikiteacup I've promised myself that I won't use up my last HPT unless I get the results from the RE that are positive.

@kimmer1412 I don't remember the exact details, but if you want a somewhat scientific answer, it has to do with the fact that homes are cooler at night than during the day. Batteries lose a little bit of power in cooler temps so that's why it may beep at night but be totally fine during the day.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 Ugh. I'm sorry. This TTC thing totally sucks and is really unfair. I understand the frustration and negative feelings. Are you like me in "trying to do something different" each cycle, hoping for better results? I drive myself mad every month when I eliminate, add re-do, re-work, work harder, work less, don't travel, drink more water, exercise more, exercise less... it's insanity. Be kind to yourself through this process. And the feelings that you're feeling.. they're real, and worth being acknowledged. Also, re: your coworker. This bish is nuts and I think we should start a thread of all the excuses she's come up with to not have to go to work. It's really quite amusing. 

@kimmer1412 Ugh the dreaded dead smoke alarm batteries. I found my dog hiding in the bathtub once, shivering. I felt so horrible!! 

@marebear15 SO glad DH is feeling better! Are his triggered by muscle tension? 

@inthewoods23 not sure about your clinic but my clinic draws betas in the AM and calls after lunch! I've got everything crossed for you!!

@rikiteacup Giiiirl yes. I work in advertising so we don't have too many people that don't get technology, but I have clients that are the wooooooorst. On the one hand, yes, they deserve to have a job. But I think they should be required to train on new systems and if they don't "get it" after one training, they should have to take it again. I am willing to be patient as long as they're willing to learn. And that usually isn't the case. FX for you BFP tomorrow!!

@cmdesigner Well blood work is never fun but keeping an eye on your health is SO important so I'm glad you're getting it done! Sorry about the migraine, what do you take for it? Chart is looking good!

Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 8 DPO

Timing: Blech

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Well I was going to test Friday

R/R: Ok, just hang in there with me here... I know this is going to sound crazy. Have I ever mentioned I have prophetic dreams? They started a year ago after our first major loss and they're always a vision and so far they have always been related to my health. For example *TW after I got my BFP in April I had a dream of a nurse showing me an egg with a misalignment in its shell, and 5 days later I had a MC end TW So last night I had a dream (just like the others, just a vision, no talking, no emotion) that I started spotting. So, I'm like 99% sure I'm out. Which... sigh. I'd rather that than another MC though, I guess. 

Onward and upward. I wonder what kind of crazy "adjustments" I'm going to make for next cycle. 

CS/Q:
  • @inthewoods23 - I'm going to be holding my breath for you tomorrow!

@rikiteacup - I can understand how frustrating it is to work with people who don't understand technology. My MIL asks me to buy things on "Amazon" and then will send me a link to the Disney store. She thinks everything I buy online comes from Amazon.

@kimmer1412 - FREE BREAKFAST! I'm so hungry right now, that sounds amazing!

@cmdesigner - That's nice that your Dr is testing your blood work for more than the usual, but ugh all that blood...
    Oh, and from yesterday, I was just going to applaud you for an amazing chart if that was your first time temping, since it was your first cycle TTC. But way to know your body ahead of time!

@SA0012 - The positive OPK could have been a false surge and you had a secondary surge later. Or you could have had a late rise in temperature. I would bet on CD16 being O.

@nomangos23 - Yes, DH always gets migraines when his back is out of alignment or his muscles are really sore and have knots. His parents have a ton of back problems too.
  • @nomangos23 plot twist - it's implantation bleed and boom! You're KU! Wishful thinking I know, but FX for you!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @daisy0322 FX for you over the next 7 weeks in that case!! 

@marebear15 thank you <3 I'm glad YH is finally feeling better and you "get YH back"! 

@inthewoods23 I may still test just to join the Thurs pee party but I would just be torturing myself  :D keeping all the things crossed for you tomorrow! I'm sorry you're feeling so anxious but I'm really excited for you! 

@rikiteacup ugh that's so frustrating. Totally feel your pain about older people and technology. That's awful that she yells at you for it when it's not your fault! Your chart is looking good!

@kimmer1412 well hopefully you get good news tomorrow :)

@cmdesigner like you said it's still early, hopefully you get your BFP soon! Yay for WFH! 

@SA0012 thank you <3 man, tomorrow sounds like a really long day for you! 2 hours into the office?! Ugh, good luck! You could just have a delayed/slow rise in terms of your temp vs. OPKs.

@nomangos23 oh yea... No coffee, no alcohol, screw it i'm drinking all the coffee and alcohol, Whole30, doesn’t f-cking matter what I eat so I’m gonna eat all the things, more exercise, less exercise, etc etc 🤣 rinse and repeat. I’m crazy. This month I bought all glass Tupperware because obviously plastic is the reason I’m not getting KU. I JUST started spotting so good thing I ordered some natural deodorant for next cycle. I’m right there with you in the crazy!!! That is pretty nuts about your dreams. Hopefully this one doesn’t come true. 🤞🏼

• @holly321 That's great that you don't have to go in on Friday. Enjoy your day working without the boss.
    @b_1029 I'm sorry you're having a rough ttc day. :/  I hate when people say the relax line, it's so frustrating!
    @daisy0322 i'm glad that your OB was willing to work with you on planning a c-section. FX that you get KU within the next few weeks! <3
    @marebear15 So happy that YH is feeling a lot better.
    @rikiteacup ugh that sound so frustrating. I can't stand when people yell to take our their own frustrations on people. Sorry you're having to deal with that.
    @SA0012 That's a long commute in!
    @inthewoods23 FX for your testing tomorrow! Sending you love. I feel the closer testing day gets the higher emotions tend to run.
    @cmdesigner I'm sorry about the migraine. I hope it goes away completely soon!

Month/Cycle: 13/13
    CD/DPO: 21 / 6 dpiui
    Timing: hopefully good.
    Typical LP length: 13-14 days
    Testing: nope.
    R/R: We got a call last night from my MIL saying that DH's grandmother had been placed in home hospice care so we had planned to go see her today and skype his sister in so she could see her, but unfortunately two hours after we found out about hospice we got another call letting us know she had passed away. DH was really upset he didn't get to see her but it happened so fast and caught everybody off guard. We rushed over there last night and were with family and didn't get home until 3am. Then when we got home my mom was up and on the phone with my brother, who was having a massive panic attack regarding my dad's death. He ended up ubering over to my house and got here around 4am. I'm trying to be strong for my family and DH but I'm barely holding it together myself. So much loss in such a short amount of time.
    CS/Q: nope
  • @littleredm I’m so so sorry. Your family has been through so much. Sending hugs and strength your way ❤️
  • @littleredm sending you massive hugs  <3
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @littleredm You've been through so so much. Your perseverance shows what a warrior you are. Big big hugs  <3<3<3
  • @littleredm I'm so sorry your family is dealing with all of that, sending virtual hugs to you ❤
  • @littleredm I'm so sorry, make sure you still take care of yourself with everything that's going on.

@marebear15 she is super understanding... she's military too so she knows the drill. I'm so glad YH is feeling better! Once again amazing timing!

@inthewoods23 thanks! I pretty nervous.  Good luck at the blood draw I'll be thinking of you.

@rikiteacup ugh sorry about your boss that sounds awful! Is she normally okay?

• @kimmer1412 Oh that's so frustrating with the pup! Crossing everything for you - your chart looks amazing!

@holly321 That is such wonderful news you do not have to work Friday!!! Enjoy your day working in peace!!!

@b_1029 So sorry you're dealing with such a heavy heart today, friend  <3! You're not out yet, crossing everything for you!!! Hope you can find some peace!!!

@daisy0322 Dang girl, get to work! Are they going to do anything to try and get AF to come?

@marebear15 So happy YH is feeling better!!! Loving those temps!

@inthewoods23 Will be thinking about you!!! Hopefully you can get a chance to relax while you wait for answers!  <3

@rikiteacup Ah, man! That is a bummer that they're lashing out like that! Your chart is looking nice - GL tomororw testing!

@cmdesigner Sorry about the BFN but it is still early! Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your WFH day! Hopefully everything goes smoothly with the new doctor! Your chart is gorg!!!

@SA0012 Booo for having to go into the office. What a rough drive! I'm not much help with pinpointing O day but your temps are looking good!

@nomangos23 Oh man! Those are crazy dreams! Hopefully the spotting dream is foreshadowing something great - spotting isn't always a bad thing  ;)!

@littleredm So sorry about everything that you've been going through!! Hope you can find some peace and strength!!!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 6

Timing: Great

Typical LP length: 11-13!!!

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Official first day of the FD challenge and I'm so excited. Even though I've been doing my best to stay on track I did fall off the wagon a little bit. This will hopefully get my mind off of stressing about TTC!!! In other news started watching Tidying Up on Netflix. I loved it. But DH HATTTTED it. He was annoyed with the whole thanking the clothes and everything. I mean it is a tad weird but overall her strategies are very smart!

CS/Q: Nope! But I'm definitely SS'in right now. My boobs are so sore and heavy. But at the same time I'm freaking out a little bit because I was doing so good with my LP - if I get AF sooner I WILL throw things.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @brookert615 so awesome about the longer LP! I’m very excited for you! 
  • @brookert615 haha seriously! Nothing like bring on the clock TTCing... they aren't giving me anything because I got a positive OPK today. They want me to take them for a few days and give it two more weeks. 
  • @Kimmer123 EEK GL testing tomorrow! 

@b_1029 I am sorry you are having a rough day. People sometimes comment with the rudest things. 

@marebear15 I am glad you H is feeling better. 

@inthewoods23 Girl you have some good patience. I am horrible and totally would have done been testing! I have everything crossed for you tomorrow. 

@nomangos23 Wow that is some crazy dreams, I am with inthewoods... implantation bleeding~ FX for you! 

Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 8DPO

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I am finally in Ketosis and of course what happens, everyone in my house wants Mexican. NOP, NOT HAPPENING, GO WITHOUT ME. Why didn't they want Mexican a week ago? Now all I can think about is chips and salsa and how bad I really want them.

CS/Q: not tracking.
  • @SA0012 how long have you been charting? After a good year, you'll know what's normal and what's not. Every 6 months, I ovulate on CD18. Usually it is CD15.
    @inthewoods23 FX!!!
    @nomangos23 you're not out until AF shows up!
    @b_1029 I agree with you, eat what you want 
    @littleredm sorry about your family. Hang in there  <3 FX for your IUI.
    @daisy0233 this is normal behavior for her. She doesn't insult me (yet).
    TTC#1

TTC #2

• @b_1029 I am sorry you are having a rough time.  I know people think being positive helps, but it is frustrating and feels like they are belittling your emotions.

@nomangos23 I am sorry about the dream, I 100% believe in knowing/seeing things like that.   Tw before I got pregnant, ever, I knew my 2nd pregnancy was going to end in a loss, which it did.  This time, I also knew I would not get pregnant until December, which I did.  I wasn’t overly concerned about a loss until the morning of my beta, I was eating the same breakfast I ate the day of my first loss, which I realized while eating it.  I couldn’t finish it.  

@littleredm, I am so sorry.  I don’t really have any comforting words to say, but I do know how hard it is to be the one who feels like you need to be strong for others, and that is a tough place to be.  I don’t have advice on how to go about it, but just wanted to say to not be too strong, that can come back and haunt you later.  Be sure and grieve and take care of yourself.

• @klmcguire I am doing Keto too and Mexican is my fave go to.  Tough the avoid the chips, but lots of keto options.

Month/Cycle: 9/5
    CD/DPO: 18/3
    Timing: -2, O
    Typical LP length: 13
    Testing: Probably 9 dpo
    R/R: I got nothing at the moment.
    CS/Q Just happy to have a temp rise!!
  • galentinegalentine member
    edited January 2019
    Lurking...

@b_1029, I'm so sorry you are having a bad TTC day. All the hugs.

@daisy0322, glad you have a plan. Sending all the luck your way that you get knocked up before DH leaves. <3

@marebear15, glad your H is feeling better! What a relief!

@nomangos23 , MAYBE the spotting in your dream was really implantation bleeding (EDIT for wrong emoji, oh my, how embarrassing) :smiley:

@littleredm, I'm sorry to hear about H's grandmother. You've had so much sadness recently, I hope you great a break soon. Many hugs. <3<3

@kimmer1412, @inthewoods23, and anyone I may have missed: GOOD LUCK TESTING TOMORROW!