Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 1/8

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Tuesday 1/8

• You got this @galentine

Month/cycle: 8

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO EODish

R/R: based on CM I am expecting a +OPK sometime in the next two days! Rant: I'm so over this week already. Yesterday was super terrible, is it Friday yet?! 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:  9/5

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: opk, bbt, pnv, ubiquinol,  keto diet

R/R:  It appears that I had the first day of a temp shift today.

CS/Q:  OPK is still very positive after the temp shift.  Whhyyy?
  • @galentine Get it, girl!

@jennifer_louise Yay for a positive OPK soon! Sorry that yesterday was terrible, it will be Friday before you know it! Then we can party in the TWW!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, B6, B12, progesterone, Having special bedroom times, BBT, OPK

R/R: I got eight hours of sleep so I feel like a warrior princess. I think I am going to watch Bird Box today. I'll report back. I'm definitely nervous because scary things are scary.

CS/Q: I had a dip today so O should be on the horizon. *Makes bedroom eyes at husband*

TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• galentinegalentine member
    edited January 2019
    @sevenn, I had a weird dream last night too! Mine involved getting KU with b/g twins, so let's hope these were premonition dreams 😉

@kerco925, I think that can be normal, I sometimes get 3 days of +opks

@jennifer_louise, I'm with you, is it Friday yet?!?!

@elle-0409, good luck watching Bird Box! Have your blindfold ready in case it gets too scary. 😉
  • elle-0409elle-0409 member
    edited January 2019
    @sevenn I'm glad you had a good night's sleep! Strange about the dream, but hopefully it's a good sign! I also had a lot of sleep and then dreamt that I was being held hostage by Julien Doré at the mall, but he didn't really care about me, I was just kind of in the way of his real love interest (some blonde girl?). So I sat in a Zales and ate chocolate chip cookies for a minute, then I left 'cause everyone forgot about me so I walked across the way and got a massage with the Kardashians.
    @kerco925 I wouldn't worry about the positive OPK with temp shift. Do you test twice a day or just once? It might be negative by tonight.
    @galentine Ahhh!!! Now I’m even more scared!! 😳🤪
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @galentine:  Get it, girl.  Confidence.  I love it.

@sevenn:  Yay for a sleeping night!  I love when I get a surprise wonderful night's sleep.

@kerco925:  I have had positive OPK's "bleed into" my temp shift before.  No big deal.  Just a slightly longer surge.

@elle-0409:  woo hoo!  Get it on!

--------------------

Back after a mini-hiatus:

Month/Cycle:  Cycle 6

CD:  24

WAYDTGKU:  OPK, BBT, inositol, PNV, some sexy times (but getting fed up)

R/R:  Looks like I'm headed for a an-O cycle now (so majorly jealous of everyone who is getting/near crosshairs).  OPKs dim and temps showing no shifts or anything.  Bah.  Just fed up with TTC at this point.  And I've been so burned out at work that I feel like everything else in life has taken a hit, too.  Ready for a refresh.

CS/Q:  Here is is.  Cut off the BD area, but there honestly hasn't been much.  
    CS/Q:  Here it is.  Blah.  

• @galentine You are going to do awesome!

@jennifer_louise I second the notion of Friday arriving early.

@sevenn I love when I remember my dreams!  That one sounds crazy.

@kerco925 I also get 3 days of + OPks.

@elle-0409 Yay for BD time! And DH and I watched Bird Box this past weekend... it was alright. Hope you enjoy it.

@lcking82 I'm so sorry friend. **hugs** Keeping my FX for you.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, FF, PNV, EPO, raspberry leaf tea, preseed and now soft-cups

R/R: Not much. Kind of want to plan a little weekend trip to the snow for MLK holiday. Not sure if DH is going to want to spend the money. But we haven't been to the snow together EVER and I really want to!! Just looked at prices for cabins and it's at least $800 for Friday-Monday  :#:s

CS/Q: nope
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Lurking

@galentine I love that positivity! You get it girl!

@jennifer_louise It's day 8. How are you doing? What kind of breakfasts are you eating? I tried a kale smoothie for an evening snack last night and it was bleh. lol, should have known better. 

@elle-0409 I think you're going to love it! Do you like scary things? If so, I'd recommend The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Also, re: your dream. LMAO. 

@lcking82 Ohhh noo, do you get those often?? 

@stephanie123456 I agree on getting away. It's my goal to get away with DH TWICE this year. I'm being very adult able it and am setting up a budget and everything. hah. 

• Lol @nomangos23 I'm still doing whole wheat bread (Dave's Killer bread) so I have that for breakfast with (natural) peanut butter. I miss my Jif/Skippy, but there's sugar in there too! This is not so different from my usual breakfast so it's not terrible. I struggle with afternoon snack/evening time. After supper I just straight up crave ice cream. That's the worst part.

And ugh kale smoothie! What else was in there? Stay strong lady!! 
  • @nomangos23 @elle-0409 I just finished The Haunting of Hill House last night!  So good, but so scary!  Bird Box is next on the list!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @nomangos23:  in historic terms, yes...all the time.  ALL the time.  In recent years, less so, but still averaging an-O around every 3rd-4th month.  Previous evaluation was all kind of "we don't know why, maybe PCOS?" But U/S and bloodwork findings were not convincing to my RE.   
  • @jennifer_louise lol... unsweetened almond milk, frozen peaches and frozen pineapple. I know, I'm a big baby
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3 after break

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: ff, ava, progesterone, png, vit c

R/R: I think we're going to try disc golf on my day off this Friday. Hope it's not too hard lol!!! Also excited to have finally put together a game plan with my new obgyn (moved states and AMA/LPD). We plan on doing CD3 bloodwork next cycle if this one doesn't work out and may consider clomid to help move up my O date.

CS/Q: none today

@galentine how did the meeting go with your boss? I love when my employees come in and share ideas/brainstorm with me!

@jennifer_louise sorry about the crappy week. Sometimes you need to just call it quits and drink wine - like me :smile:

@sevenn I know I've had an epic night's sleep when I can actually remember my dreams!! Unfortunately my three dogs ensure that never happens lol. I think you stay until crosshairs, but I'm not certain if that's a hard and fast rule

@lcking82 sorry about your uncooperative cycle. I'm not sure when you historically ovulate but I hope this cycle is just longer than usual and that you have some cross hairs in your very near future

• kerco925kerco925 member
    edited January 2019
    @galentine @elle-0409 @stephanie123456 I wouldnt be too stressed over the OPKs, except that I had 9 straight days of positives last month before I stopped testing.  Just nervous this is the start of that.  But since I have a higher temp this morning, I am slightly more hopeful. 
  • @kerco925 I think this sums up my reaction to 9 days of + OPks... 

How is that possible?
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @stephanie123456 haha, I don't know.  Definitely strange.  Every one of them was as dark or darker than the control. 
  • @cdnrunning, thanks for asking about my meeting with my boss! It got rescheduled. 😂 I'll have to dazzle him with my brilliance some other time!