Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW: Monday 1/7

2»

Re: TWW: Monday 1/7

• @rikiteacup @nomangos23 thanks for the kind words. Definitely won't be buying the Walgreens tests again!

@prpl11butterfly thank you, and thank you for sharing your story with me. Hopefully I can get some insight from my OB today.
  • @lillywonderland I have a saline sono coming up once af gets here this month. I should get karyotype results then. I’ve already gotten my rpl panel back and everything was normal on that. I’m afraid I’ll be added to the unexplained group 😬.

@littleredm Happy birthday!!!

@inthewoods23 the robotics team sounds so interesting! Hope it keeps your mind occupied.

@nomangos23 I just added that series to my list. Ive heard really good things! We’ve done rpl testing that came back with nothing other than my insulin resistance. We are waiting to hear back on the karyotypes for both dh and myself. I also have a saline sono to schedule this month once af gets here. I’m nervous I’ll be added to the unexplained group. One recipe I found was for Danielle walkers paleo pad see ew. It was so freaking good! 

• Loading the player...
  • Holy cow this thread is hopping today lol

@littleredm Happy Birthday!

@lillywonderland I'm working on my bachelor's in banking & finance 

@rikiteacup I do at home workouts through beachbody (I can never get to a gym lol)

@marebear15 8 semesters but I'm trying to cut that down to less 

@nomangos23 *TW* my massage was from mother's day 2017 so I obviously have issues making time also 
  • @prpl11butterfly Do you have the nest? We walked past a display of one this weekend and DH said “that’s next!”. I love techy stuff, so I’m all for making our house smart...I’m just not 100% sold on the Alexa. 

@nomangos23 We have two “spare” bedrooms. 😬 One is def still my pursery. The other one was supposed to be a combo craft/guest room but apparently DH has “claimed” it since he moved all his weights to the garage. He also balked at the thought of spending $3k on a very nice craft/sewing  cabinet. (Pic in spoiler because I’m OBSESSED!!) It’s stunning! And it wouldn’t take up *much* room! I asked if it could reside in the corner of the man cave and I got shot down so fast. Not sure what’s up his butt. (Also, lol to the racing noises 🤣)

@b_1029 I thought the #1 rule of CrossFit was that you HAD to talk incessantly about doing CrossFit. LOL. I’m uber competitive so I can totally imagine myself going all beast during the workouts just so I can beat everyone (right? Isn’t it like tiny competitions everyday?). I like to win, lol. 

@cmdesigner We were getting alerts that there was motion at our front door and kept running over to peer out the windows like a creeper...but it was just cars (or the wind?). DH dialed down the sensitivity from dust particles to actual humans so hopefully I won’t be freaking out at work 99 times.

@marebear15 Bless your heart! (That’s a southern saying, right??) I have high hopes for me too, but I’m trying to be all chill about it. I’m secretly freaking the eff out. Maybe testing on Thurs. If I can hold out.  Also, I really hope YH feels better soon. Men + any kind of ailment = giant babies. 

@madcamel, @rikiteacup Man cave desires: TV, wet bar (would need to do plumbing tho so that’s not happening), tiny drink fridge and...

@kiki047 What size are your feet? 7.5? My shoes can be your borrowed AND blue thing!!! Also, WHERE ARE THE PICS OF YOUR BRIDESMAID DRESSES?!?! WHAT IS YOUR COLOR SCHEME?!?!

@inthewoods23 Yay for being busy! Definitely helps the craziness of the TWW go away.
  • @lillywonderland Omg that cabinet is my lifelong goal. I have stars in my eye and am sending to DH right now. 

@rikiteacup It's white! Well, it's "casual white" which is not an offensive bright white... It was white before, but the house is older so the white was turning yellowish and the brick was falling off. I say we were the second ugliest house on the block (bless my poor neighbor) and now were like... #2 for sure. We live in a cul de sac though so there are really only 8 houses... I'll take 2 out of 8!! 
  • *lurking*

@kbrown2385 My Danielle Walker cookbook just came on Friday and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. It's amazing. We had the ropa vieja last night and it was delicious. Red curry beef stew is in the freezer for Tuesday's slow cooker dinner, and I can't wait to eat it 
  • @ruby696 I got hers and well fed yesterday so I’ll be meal planning out of those for next week. I found a show called the paleo way on Netflix and her pad see ew recipe was on it. I recommend both the show and the recipe! 
  • @lillywonderland we have an Ecobee. I was on the fence with Alexa as well but FIL got us one for Christmas last year and seriously, its great. WE CAN START OUR CARS WITH IT!!! We have GM vehicles (super fun at work since I'm with Ford 😂), not sure if any others are in board with it yet though.
  • Woah TWW is crazy today! I'm swamped at work so I won't give an update. Just same old anyway. 

@themadcamel I'm so sorry! I am sure you are feeling so disappointed and heart broken. Sending hugs to you!
  • @lillywonderland omg do you own that craft cabinet or is it on your wishlist? I saw an ad for it on instagram and I want one!!

• @themadcamel I *may* have found and pinned the dream craft/sewing cabinet after you posted that pic a couple days ago. 😜 Definitely trying really hard to sell DH on it. 

@kgg2241 I meant to ask you over the weekend if you were a golfer. I know you said you went to Top Golf, but didn’t know if you hit the “regular” links.

@brookert615 I thought about you this weekend since there was a couple looking for a house in Pittsburgh on House Hunters.  Are you guys planning on buying something soon? When you gonna ditch that tiny rental, man? Hopefully you’ll hear about my way of telling MH soon!! 😉
  • @begging4abump TBH, I sometimes just end up reading all the chatter because I wouldn't get any work done if I commented to everybody! I'm actually an engineer. I don't have the patience to be a teacher! I applaud those that do though!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @lillywonderland Ah! I need to find that episode! And we are thinking March when the listings start rolling in. We have so many things we know we HAVE TO HAVE and there's only like 2 listings that fall into that category right now lol. And I look forward to hearing how you tell him!!! 

@begging4abump Once you start knowing who everyone is - it's definitely easier to keep up!!! And no - we haven't closed on a house but we are preparing to get the F out of the place we are in lol. So sorry you're having a heavy heart today!!!

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @lillywonderland Sorta! DH is big time into it, but I just go along to ride in the cart and drink a few beers (and to do a little golfing). I really like the driving range though. Are you? 
  • **lurking**

@inthewoods23 Been stalking the boards looking to see if you tested early!!  <3<3<3<3
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• @prpl11butterfly thanks for your input!  You might be right. I am thinking maybe my body just geared up to O with the +OPK and then my illness messed with my bbt.  At least I hope that's what's going on because I really just want to put this cycle behind me and move forward. My bbt is usually higher post O. 

@marebear15 yup, I am off the bench next cycle! *TW*
    The PA at my doctor's office suggested waiting a cycle after my CP.  I suppose it's a good idea physically and mentally. 
  • @stephanie123456 as much as I'd like to, the RN is gonna be testing me regardless so I may as well not waste taking one at home! Especially since I don't want to get another damn BFN!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @lillywonderland I was reading your post and that cabinet is what I was envisioning, so I'm glad we're on the same wavelength. I've pinned it a few times too. Total crafting goals! I don't know where I'd put it but 100% putting one in our house someday. MH would be on board because he's really artsy too and his mom/aunt/cousin are suuuper crafty. They'd go totally goo-goo-ga-ga over that. // also, we have a Nest and love it. I want a Ring doorbell next. Going on my wedding registry, lol. // I wear a size 7 shoe so probs too big but isn't that what insoles are for? :lol: I saw these online and was drooling over them, 'til I saw they cost $1400Cdn sooooo that's clearly not happening. 

@begging4abump I'm LOLing at your "hissing at the sun" comment. Welcome to the boards, it is definitely a little overwhelming at first but you'll get the hang of it! Doesn't help that TWW is way busier than usual it seems. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Thank you everyone I really appreciate it... i would tag everyone individually but I'm mobile bumping and super overwhelmed because I just found out my hubby is deploying for a year. And to add to that he's going to a Zika infested  area so we can't even try for six months when he gets back. I don't know if I can go through a pregnancy and delivery alone. And we dont know when his orders are for yet but I'm just extremely upset about it right now. And we have a lot of decisions to make.
  • @inthewoods23 I definitely hear ya on that, no need for undue stress. I'm thinking good thoughts for you!! 
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Oh gosh @daisy0322 I truly admire military spouses. I can't even imagine how hard it is for them to be gone like that (for real, I go cray after 2 nights). I can completely understand your feelings about doing preg/labor without him. I'm sorry that you are dealing with this dilemma.
  • @Daisy0322 I am so sorry. I can't imagine how upsetting that news would be. I'm sure you have a so many emotions pulling at you right now. Sending hugs your way.  <3
  • @daisy0322 I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine how hard that must be. sending hugs! I hope you all are able to be at peace with whatever decisions you make. 
  • @daisy0322 I am so sorry.  I can't imagine how you and your DH must be feeling right now.  I know that you will do what is best for the two of you.  So many hugs to you. 💚
  • @daisy0322, I'm so sorry your husband is deploying. So many hugs ❤❤❤
  • Oh @daisy0322 I’m so sorry he has to deploy. That’s a huge reason DH left the military after his contract was up. Three deployments were enough for us to know that that life wasn’t for us anymore, especially with wanting to start a family. Hugs to you 💜
  • @daisy0322 I'm so sorry that DH is getting deployed! Take some time to feel your emotions.
     We're here for you!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @daisy0322 Oh man, so sorry to hear! ❤️ Sending all of the hugs!

@lillywonderland Oh the MUST HAVES for a Brookert home! A decent sized yard, two car garage, two bathrooms at least, and at least three bedrooms. A want would be an open concept or ability to make it open concept by tearing down some walls lol. Anything in your neighborhood? 😂
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @daisy0322 I can’t imagine what you and YH must be going through. Internet hugs to you. 
  • edited January 2019
    Month/Cycle: 2
    CD/DPO: 18/6DPO? or 1DPO?
    Timing: well, I thought it was good, trying to figure this out
    Typical LP length: ?
    Testing: OPK! So confused
    R/R: 
    CS/Q:Started OPK CD8 (had suspicion that I ovulate early) pretty certain I had pos. OPK CD11, CM seemed to confirm. Checked my CM last night, seemed very eggwhite-ish, took another OPK and the test seemed darker and I'm CD18. What gives?

Oh, lord help me, I hope I'm doing this right! 
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @Everyone, yep, I'm in Hawai'i.  The last group I was apart of had a girl from Alaska so that was fun that we were posting close to the same time & I didn't always feel so far behind :-).  (Alaska is just an hour ahead of Hawai'i time-zone-wise).

I've been offline & lost track of the chatter this week, but @daisy0322 I am sooo sorry for the stress of your husband's recent deployment news.  Hopefully it won't happen for a while so you two have time to figure out what the best approach will be.  If you are feeling ready to conceive now, I can only imagine the emotional toll this is taking on you. I'm sending up a little prayer that you can find some comfort and a clear path as you are faced with making these tough decisions. Hugs & positive vibes to you. <3 (And no judgement at all, just an anecdote: I put off TTGP for a couple of years due to work promotions, climbing the ladder, etc, and SUPER regret it now, but I'm AMA. Maybe your age—whatever it is— also plays into how you & DH approach your choices.)

@sassafras063018 Did you get any cross hairs yet to get a clearer idea of O day? I hope you were right & that your timing was good. :)

• @keikilove I removed the positive OPK from Monday CD17, just to see what the chart would do, then It gave me CH this morning. I tested again this morning and got, what seems like, a positive OPK again. I've compared the photos from the sticks and they seem like the same color as the test line. I'm not very practiced at CP and CM yet. Maybe it's in my head. Who knows, I think I may have screwed this cycle up.

ME:32 DH:26
    Together since 2014

Chart

• @keikilove sorry I just saw this, thank you! My hubby and I are 26 and TW **** We have a toddler and I want for him to have a sibling close in age also wecwoild like 3 or 4 kids so that definitely plays into it**** in the end I know we signed up for this life and I don't want to put our life on hold I think we will continue TTCing