ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: Group 1 (Sept 1-8) Check In w/o Jan 7

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Pushed to Sept 3 as of now/ 5w6days 

Baby is the size of a(n): apple seed

Upcoming Appointments: Friday! Another U/S to see if we can see/hear a heartbeat and to confirm if this is a single pregnancy...  :#

How are you feeling?: exhausted. sore (boobs). 

Rants/Raves: trying to eat breakfast every morning & continue snacking is going to be tough. I need to be better about it but my body is used to running on 2 cups of coffee in the AM. 

Questions: nah. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I’m estimating 9/5 

Baby is the size of a(n): a chocolate chip!

Upcoming Appointments: bloodwork to confirm and first ultrasound on 1/28. Feels like forever away! 

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Mostly just super tired and very sore boobs. My mom didn’t haven’t any morning sickness so I’m hoping I get the same luck! 

Rants/Raves: I officially gave up all caffiene, and I’m a SEVERAL cups per day person. So my tiredness could also be because of that! 

Questions: nope
    Third kid: Due 11/6
    Second kid: Dec 2021
    First kid: Sept 2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/5 but waiting for dating u/s to confirm so 5w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): tip of a pencil eraser

Upcoming Appointments: Not until end of month

How are you feeling?: Pretty good overall. I didn't have MS with either of my previous pregnancies but lack of symptoms is really messing with me  

Rants/Raves: I've developed this annoying dry cough and am drinking so much water I am peeing every 30 minutes

Questions: Anyone else not sleeping good already?

chichiphin  good luck at your u/s!
    bluepeach565 Our appts are couple days apart! Only 3 more weeks lol
  • jeepwavejeepwave member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  9/5 but will know for sure 1/28!

Upcoming Appointments: 1/28 first pre-natal

How are you feeling?:  Fine no real symptoms yet, possibly becoming tired faster when I work out but that could also be a result of the holidays!

Rants/Raves: Not really experiencing any symptoms yet so I guess that is a good thing!  (Don't want to jinx myself or anything!)

Questions: Anyone else not have any symptoms at all?  I keep wanting to take more pregnancy tests just to make sure but I already took 2 different ones with positive results and missed my period sooo I am definitely assuming I am pregnant! 
  • @jeepwave Hello fellow no symptom mama...I am trying to enjoy this time of feeling good but every now and then bad thoughts creep up, anything you do to stay positive? FYI as of now we are DD buddies :)
  • @supermom34482 only three! Haha I’m sure it will move more quickly than I expect
    Third kid: Due 11/6
    Second kid: Dec 2021
    First kid: Sept 2019
  • @supermom34482 I've been continuing to do my regular daily workouts and hoping the endorphins will keep me feeling good!  And since I've found out I have of course not been drinking and trying to eat healthier and know this is good for me regardless. 
    Hoping 9/5 comes quickly!!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD 9/7 5w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed

Upcoming Appointments: nothing scheduled as of yet 

How are you feeling?: tired, nauseaous and boobs are tender 

Rants/Raves: this cutting back or eliminating caffeine thing sucks!!!!!! Drinking this much water is going to kill me with my bladder issues from the last two pregnancies.

Questions: any working STM+ with tricks on reducing caffiene and getting through the day? 
  • @bluepeach565 you’re my hero for giving up caffiene, I need your mojo 
  • @floridababy3 I have been doing half decaf half regular and then I can have a couple cups and not feel so guilty!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/6 5w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): orange seed

Upcoming Appointments: waiting for u/s appt (1st week of Feb)

How are you feeling?: exhausted 

Rants/Raves: I can’t fulfill my hunger! Trying not to overeat and eat more good foods

Questions: nope
  • nugmamanugmama member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/2 / 6 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: first appointment this Thursday 1/10

How are you feeling?: crazy emotional - I keep watching the Ellen show to help me laugh/cry. Also sore, nauseous, and exhausted. Oh, and nervous and excited about my first appointment!

Rants/Raves:  It is so hard to keep this a secret!  First time mom, and I'm super excited, so I want to share the news with everyone!

Questions: when does everyone plan to tell their employer that they are expecting?  I've been so sick lately that I feel my coworkers must suspect, but I also feel that it's too early to reveal my news. Luckily my boss lives in a different state so it's easier to hide from her. 
  • @jeepwave @bluepeach565 I still have one cup a day... but to be fair by the time I get through my routine I only drink 3/4. It is starting to taste weird/different tho to me!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• EDD: 9/6.   5 W 4 D

Baby size: Chocolate Chip!

Feeling: Tired, but excited.

Rant/Raves: Just excited I have no morning sickness, yet! With my first child, I was in labor and delivery 1-2 times a week getting IV fluids because I was so dehydrated.

Questions: Are any of you planning on throwing a gender reveal party for family / friends?! I can’t decide! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry! DS' favorite fruit  :D 

Upcoming Appointments: waiting to hear back from ob so not scheduled yet. Just switched insurance from KP to UHC and not loving it so far.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Add another worried mama to the not many symptoms group - although I am starting to get mild nausea.

Rants/Raves: 
    Rant: See above re: ob
    Rave: DH has been pretty awesome - his dad nesting instinct is kicking in haha

Questions: Not really a question but so many of you have cut out caffeine! Wondering why if some is permitted *as I sip my allotted cup a day* 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/1 * 6w1d although I’ll be a RCS at 39 weeks. 

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: I’m going to wait a bit.. 3 out of my 5 pregnancies (*TW* carried 3 to term, one missed misscarriage and now this pregnancy *END TW*) we’re all pushed back 1.5 weeks so I always end up going too early for anything. 

How are you feeling?: super tired and my nipples hurt. 

Rants/Raves: I’m currently breastfeeding my 6month old and my nipples feel like they are on fire 24/7, but I refuse to wean her (unless otherwise stated by my dr.) because it’s the longest I’ve made it EBF.  

Questions: nope :)

@VeeMore with my last pregnancy I told my doctor on more occasions than not I had 2-3 cups a day to continue to function with my two toddlers and she said that was ok. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • @adorebb we did a reveal for our first. It was so much fun. We didn’t with out second, just kinda announced at his first birthday that he was getting a little sister - now I wish we had done something for her! Third we were team green and it was also so much fun (I SWORE up and down it was a boy and I also spent half my pregnancy secretly mad at the sono tech for not telling me to cover my eyes when she went to look at the sex of the baby because I SWORE I saw a penis lol anddddd it was a girl! 💗) and now with the fourth I totally want to be surprised again but this will 100% be our last so I feel like it would be so much easier to start donating/organizing and saving boy/girl clothes as my guys are out growing them. I’m torn. DH hated not knowing. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/2, 6w1d

Upcoming Appointments: Jan. 25th (can't come soon enough!)

How are you feeling?: My pregnancy sx seem to be localized to my boobs right now, maybe some nausea today?

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: How many peeps are giving up their morning coffee?
  • Don’t worry about not having symptoms yet. I had very healthy twins and did not feel any symptoms until around 8 weeks :) Even then my symptoms were mild compared to others.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/5 (but will probably be pushed out) 5w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): BB Pellet

Upcoming Appointments: U/S on the 17th to rule out ectopic and make sure there is actually a baby in there. 

How are you feeling?: Honestly, I am feeling terrified. This has been a rocky pregnancy from the start with quite a bit of bleeding and low betas. Hoping for a miracle. Other than that, I am exhausted, slightly nauseated, constant headaches and sore boobs here and there. 

Rants/Raves: I'm getting a new OB since mine is discontinuing OB care within the next couple of weeks. I'm honestly feeling ok about it because I'd been feeling a bit neglected by him the last couple of weeks. He just doesn't seem to care about this pregnancy which has been frustrating. I get that he isn't confident that it will stick, but I need someone in my corner. Hopefully my new OB will be amazing. 

Questions: Anyone else on progesterone? If so, how much/how often?
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @zuuls_mom I'm on 400mg of prometrium (oral supps) each night. I originally was scheduled to have IUI & have a short luteal phase, so I have been on it since 3DPO. I will continue on it until told otherwise.  
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin I'm only on 200mg oral supps and am worried that's not enough! I hope my levels will have increased a ton by next week when I do follow up blood work. I'm so nervous. 
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @zuuls_mom if they aren't ask if you can double up your dose - my RE didn't seem worried when my blood levels were "crazy-bananas" high at the last blood draw and kept me on the dose. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

• @chichiphin I will definitely do that!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• aussie&yankaussie&yank member
    edited January 2019
    Edit: OK I re-read all your prior posts this week, and see that lots of people don't have symptoms yet, so please ignore my silly question.

Original Post: Hi Group 1! I'm lurking from Group 2, as I'm due 9/9 (5w3d today) and am right on the cusp of Group 1 and Group 2. (Don't worry I will happily stay in my Group!)
    I'm just wondering if anyone else still has no / minimal symptoms?  The lack of symptoms are making me nervous! Can't believe I actually want to feel ill. 
    <3 DD born August 2016
    <3 2nd baby due 9.9.19
  • @aussie&amp;yank I am on the minimal symptoms train...driving myself bananas and even called my OB to try and push up my appointment. I'll have random boob pain but it doesn't last long. I didn't have morning sickness with my other pregnancies and am trying to remain calm but it's so hard. Good luck!
  • @supermom34482 @aussie&amp;yank 
    I also have no symptoms! It has me kind of freaked out too, but I don't think I developed ms until about 7 or 8 weeks in my other pregnancies. 

@chichiphin
    I saw your U/S photo. How exciting! Are you hoping for twins or a singleton?

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/4 based on PAP, but I think I o'd a couple days late

Baby is the size of a(n): appleseed

Upcoming Appointments: my first U/S is 1/22 and it come soon enough 

How are you feeling?: my symptoms disappeared and it's got me worried, but had betas done yesterday and they came back good. 

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: anyone else have nausea in week 4 but not week 5? 
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/7, 5w+6d

Upcoming Appointments: phone appointment next week (first appointment)

How are you feeling?: Hardly any symptoms until the last few days - yesterday and today have had nausea, cramping and feel exhausted.

Rants/Raves: I cut back caffeine to one cup of coffee a day, but that tasted a lot less good this morning so it's probably time to make the switch to tea.

Questions: None at the moment!

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept. 7 2019
    5wks3days

Baby is the size of a(n): a #2 pencil eraser!

Upcoming Appointments: our first ultrasound on the 23rd

How are you feeling?: happy but scared, it's taken years to get our little bean 

Rants/Raves: Time is crawling!! I can't wait to see our ultra sound

Questions: I have an ovarian cyst on my right side, today is the first time since my BFP that I've had some minor twinging/cramping on that specific side, is it most likely that cyst?? I'm so nervous for ectopic.
  • aushkoshbgoshaushkoshbgosh member
    edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 8, 5 wks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): dot snail! (I have the Ovia app set to "weird but cute animals" and it cracks me up. Baby was a "waterbear" last week)

Upcoming Appointments: Jan. 23!

How are you feeling?: Good! Which makes me worried. I know it's totally reasonable to not have a lot of symptoms at this stage, but it still makes me anxious. 

Rants/Raves: Ummm, I don't think I have any this week.

Questions: None right now since you all have answered the question I keep asking myself, is it ok to not have symptoms yet? I just need to accept the answer.
  • edited January 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: September 5, 6 wks 1 day

Baby is the size of a: pea

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 24 - feels so very far away

How are you feeling?: Constantly queasy. I'm used to frequent nausea (old migraine issues), but this feels different. Like something's trying to crawl out of my stomach constantly. It used to just be at night, but the past couple days it's been 24/7. Also really tired. I work on my feet a lot and it's been hard to force myself to complete the tasks that require standing/walking.

Rants/Raves: My mom went on and on this morning about a friend who just told her that her daughter is pregnant. How friend is so happy, and my mom is so happy for her, and now the friend is praying for me to be pregnant since she doesn't have to pray for her own daughter anymore etc etc. It was cute to hear my mom gushing about it all, but so so so hard not to spill the beans. (We're waiting until after my first appointment to tell family.)

Questions: None.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept 5/ 7 weeks and 1 day

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry!

Upcoming Appointments: This Thursday January 24, will be my last appoint with fertility and they are discharging me to my OBGYN

How are you feeling?: So excited, but so nauseous and exhausted. The nausea has officially set in full force. It's not fun, but hearing that heart beat makes it all worth it!!

Rants/Raves: I can't wait to tell everyone.  This is so hard keeping it a secret.
  • I totally agree! Keeping it a secret is so hard, especially when you are so nauseaus all the time. I can relate! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept 7/ 6 weeks 6 dsys 7

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry :smile:

Upcoming Appointments: 1/14 was confirmation appt. First ultrasound will be 2/4. Cant wait to see this little nugget!

How are you feeling?: Constantly nauseous... way worse than with my first. Pretty tired too. 

Rants/Raves: Its gloomy and cold, and I just want to lay around and be lazy all day but not an option as I work full-time. Blah!