Baby Names

Brother for Caleb Austin

We’re 8 weeks from baby’s arrival and at a loss. Would love to brainstorm with you ladies about names for our second son. Caleb Austin is big brother. Our last name also begins with C and ends in “er” so names like Alexander (which I love) don’t work, IMO. Tell me if I’m wrong about that! 

Leo was on the table but husband vetoed; I’m still hung up on it though. He loves Cullen, I like Maxwell; neither of us are crazy about the other. Browsing here Marcus jumped out at me. He suggested Eamon today but we’re not 100% sure how to pronounce it...

Still don’t know about another C name since our last name starts with C too. Is it too much?

Would love your thoughts on my ramblings and suggestions! Thank you!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Brother for Caleb Austin

• I love the name Calvin.

Other thoughts: 
    Corbin
    Chase
    Clayton
    Carson

I'm not a fan of Cullen. But if you can find another C name that works I don't think it's too much. 
  • I’ll add Calvin and Clayton to our list. We’re not actually looking for a C name so other suggestions are welcome! 

And I’ll add that our last name is Carter. Carson Carter sounds weird and Chase Carter sounds too much like “chase cars” to me LOL. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don’t like Cullen. I like Maxwell and Leo and Eamon (to me it is pronounced AYE-min). Don’t love Marcus.

Felix
    Samuel
    Patrick
    Nolan
    Lucas

• Leon nn Leo
    LOVE Marcus
  • leighryleighry member
    edited January 2019
    I think Marcus Carter is a strong name that goes well with big bro Caleb. Maxwell works too. Maxwell Carter flows well. So I think those two would be top contenders.

Other names I like with Caleb are
    Jonah
    Owen
    Eli
    Nicholas
    Daniel
    Matthew
    Gavin
    Jesse