Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW: Monday 1/7

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW: Monday 1/7

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    @daisy0322 I’m so sorry you’re stuck in status purgatory, that sounds beyond frustrating. Is this a common situation for you? Do the doctors ever try to trigger AF to start?

Thanks for getting this check-in started early: my angst comes from being in a much later time zone (hours behind the mainland) so by the time I wake up you all are well into your days/afternoons, the posts are numerous, and I find it hard to keep up. So I’m usually the last one posting responses at night while everyone is already in dreamland.  

Month/Cycle: 9/4
    CD/DPO: 20/5
    Timing: Best I ever had: -5, -4, -3 was a non-finish lol, -2, -1, 0, +1
    Typical LP length: 10-12
    Testing: Aiming for this Friday, we shall see if I can hold out 
    R/R: Rant—See above about time zones Rave—See above about BD timing
    CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @keikilove this is unusual for me but my OB is pretty unconcerned unfortunately.  I'm just a night shifterso I get bored on my break. (I'm about to have my 10 day break though thank god!  Where are you located? Kick ass timing though by the way! FX for you! 
  • daffodil_shoedaffodil_shoe member
    edited January 2019
    @daisy0322 that stinks your OB isn’t concerned. Have you told him/her you want to induce a period?

@keikilove I totally understand. I’m on 12-hour night shifts this weekend, so it’s hard for me to keep up since I sleep during the day. I only found time now while at work because it’s slow (*knocks on wood*).

Month/Cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 31/13
    Timing: super
    Typical LP length: 9-10
    Testing: BFNs 11dpo and 12dpo
    R/R: Dx of LPD, and have been spotting since 10dpo despite being on B6, Clomid, and Prometrium this cycle. Sigh...
    CS/Q: Meh

(edited for # error in testing)
  • @daisy0322 I am sorry you are so frustrated.  I would be too!  Did your OB explain why she/he wasn't concerned? 
    @keikilove high five on your timing. Damn, girl!
    @daffodil_shoe sorry about the BFNs. :(
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 (benched)
    CD/DPO: 21/7
    Timing: n/a
    Typical LP length: 12-14 days
    Testing: nope
    R/R: My cold is finally starting to go away, thank goodness.  I am having trouble getting back into my work routine, but hopefully this week will be easier!
    CS/Q: My temps are so messed up, I don't know if I really O'ed or not.  Since I am benched I am just temping to see what my body is doing.  My cold definitely messed with my bbt. 

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: great -5, -4, -2, o, +1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing:  probably Thursday but just because I have my annual that day 

R/R: I had an amazing massage last night and managed to get a workout in this morning so I feel like I'm slowly getting back on track. My rant is that my college classes start back today and I'm not ready 

CS/Q: my chart is looking so pretty this month and im trying not to get my hopes up to much.

• @emeraldduchess she said that one off period isntva cause for concern at this point and I need to keep taking hpt's weekly. She'll see me if I really want in another week but she'd rather wait another few weeks 
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited January 2019
    Month/Cycle: 26/benched

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: n/a

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: nope

R/R: slowly working my way closer to keto along with the paleo and feeling great! I’ve tried to get back on keto a few times over the past 6 months and had lots of gastrointestinal issues (sorry tmi). I think a paleo/ketoish woe is working for my body.

Really ready to be off the bench at this point. Can’t wait until all of our testing comes back and we can work on moving forward. 

CS/Q: nah. Stopped temping this cycle. Just waiting for cd1 to schedule my saline sono. 

Edit to add stuff
  • @daisy0322 ugh! How frustrating! 

@keikilove great timing! Fx for your testing!

@daffodil_shoe sorry about your bfns

@emeraldduchess I’m glad you’re finally feeling better!

@kimmer1412 jealous of your massage! Glad you enjoyed it! 

• @keikilove was it you asking about birdbox? We watched it last night and felt it was ok.... not the worst movie I've ever seen  but not the best either. 
  • @daisy0322 I’m sorry, it has to be so frustrating being in limbo like that. 

@keikilove wow you can’t get much better timing than that! FX for you!

@daffodil_shoe sorry for the BFNs and spotting :(

@emeraldduchess I’m glad you’re starting to feel better! Colds are the worst. 

Month/Cycle: 15

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: great

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Thursday 

R/R: my lazy butt skipped the gym this morning, but my legs are still so sore from Saturday’s workout and today has squats so I said screw it. I feel guilty though and like I’m never fully going to get back on track so full of negative self talk already today. Rave- Just need to get through this full week of work and then I get to go see my cousin next Thursday! 

CS/Q: cm yesterday was actually watery but it takes away my CH which drives my slight OCD nuts so I changed it. Been having some weird cm the last couple days and am trying not to SS but....ya know

• Good grief your all so with it this morning! I'm not at all lmao.... Waiting for the dentist so I'll be back for tags later.

Month/Cycle: 18

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: FF is a liar and saying good. O day is not good IMO.

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: logically this cycle is a bust so not planning to unless things look curious when I start temping again (end of TWW)

R/R: Rant--- Grabbed a latte at DD before heading to work. Got back in my truck around 750 and my phone beeped.....8am dentist appt for fillings. So much for enjoying the latte. Chugging it but that's gonna leave me feeling interesting later.... I also have a slight case of vertigo. 

CS/Q: Nope
  • @kimmer1412 glad you enjoyed your massage! Your chart looks good, FX for you.

@kbrown2385 great job for sticking to diet changes! Hope your testing comes back quickly. 

@prpl11butterfly that’s so sad about the latte / dentist appointment! Hope you feel ok later! 
  • edited January 2019
    Ugh..... dentist is taking morning off due to being sick all night....but he'll be in around noon and has an opening at 4 today.....yea....no thank you. I will do without his hands and face near my mouth for the day.

@daisy0322 definitely call your OB yo get something in the works. I thinks it's time to jump start your cycle and get on to the next.

@daffodil_shoe sorry that things aren't helping with the LPF. I hope they can sort out a better plan for next cycle.

@emeraldduchess I don't feel like your chart is giving the O impression....

@Kimmer123 I can't wait to get my massage. MIL got me 1 for Christmas. Your pushing me to make the call...

@b_1029 fx for you!

@kbrown2385 is getting into paleo tough? I think it is something that I could do but i can't totally drop carbs. That's blasphemy for an Italian 😂
  • @prpl11butterfly when I first cut out carbs about 2 years ago, I thought I was going to have a tough time not eating bread and anything delicious haha. After about a week I noticed I felt so much better without, that it was easier to stick to. Finding alternatives helps as well. 
  • @marebear15 I'm a student working on my bachelor's in banking & finance so I can get a promotion at work. 
  • *lurking*

@littleredm sending you HUGE hugs today on your birthday. Hope you had a fun sleepover with your friends on the weekend and you enjoy your dinner out tonight. <3<3 
    @daisy0322 so sorry for your neverending cycle. Hopefully you can get in to see your OB, mine was willing to prescribe provera after 50 days. I filled the script but didn't end up needing it. 
    @keikilove I'm going to take a wild guess based on your name and time zone that you're Hawaiian? // major props for your timing this cycle, FX that does the trick!!! 
    @kimmer1412 @b_1029 your charts are both so pretty!! Ahhh FX!! 
    @cmdesigner wow, what a difference the backsplash makes in that space! It looks so good! Any plans to do any more work in there? Painting the cabinets white would also look amazing. 
    @marebear15 sorry about YH's migraine. Hope chiro helps and you get your hubby back soon! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @daisy0322 Counting down the days until you get AF (or a BFP!)!

@keikilove Whereabouts are you located again?

@daffodil_shoe No cute babies to hold during work today? 

@emeraldduchess Yay for finally feeling better! This week is our first 5 day work week and DH keeps reminding me. Ugh, I know, man don’t keep rubbing my face in it! 

@kimmer1412  What are you studying? 

@kbrown2385 Do you have a time estimate for getting the results back? 

@b_1029 I speak for the whole of my state when I say we can’t wait for you to visit! The west is the best, duh! Are you one of those CrossFit people? I’ve always wanted to get into it, but...well laziness and intimidation have been preventing me. Oh, and the fact that there are only 24 hours in a day. I need another 2 hours per day and I’d be golden!!

@prpl11butterfly Good call on avoiding that germ-filled dentist today, bleych! Hopefully your vertigo has subsided already!!

@cmdesigner Do you design the outside of the houses or do the interior? Also, great job on the backsplash!!

@marebear15 I feel like it’s been forever since we’ve “seen” each other! Great job on nixing the coffee!! 
  • @littleredm HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🥳 How was your sleepover?!?! Enjoy the unexpected day with YH!!

@rikiteacup I hope something good comes out of your talk with your boss! It’s so frustrating to be one of the great performers and don’t see any reward financially or otherwise. It’s not that hard to keep GOOD workers motivated. 
  • @cmdesigner haha yes! Every time it docks me points for that, I'm like WHAT KIND DO YOU WANT?!?! Your backsplash looks amazing! I love that grayish blue.

@marebear15 please don't feed my unicorn, I do that way too much myself and then get so sad, haha! I have been noticing that I get some EWCM around then too. I hope YH feels better soon. Migraines are no joke. Good job cutting out coffee!

@lillywonderland love your #1 - it's nice to know that some dreams are about us! Good job being productive this weekend, nothing is as good as a clean house! Also lol to YH requesting a budget for his man cave, sounds like you're on HGTV  :D And yes to the Crossfit....don't worry, I'm not a douche about it lol (I'm actually pretty awful at it, can't get my body to move quickly, but I would rather not throw out my back). I used to have to do power lifting while I was swimming in college and I like how badass it makes me feel. Plus, turns out I can't work out on my own after so many years of someone telling me what to do! I totally get the intimidation factor though...there are some crazy Crossfitters out there.

@littleredm happy birthday! That's so much fun that you get to unexpectedly hang out with YH. I hope you two have a great time! Have fun at dinner!

@rikiteacup good luck meeting with your boss today! That has to be so frustrating. And you're right, that's not how you keep the good people motivated!
  • @keikilove I imagine you living on an island in the Pacific. I need that right now  :D YOu've got the BD covered for sure!
    @daisy0322 sorry about your long cycle. My SIL had the same thing happen (thanks MIL for sharing these kind of details) and they said it might be due to stress. It sucks when you are TTC.
    @daffodil_shoe congrats on this long LP phase! This is very encouraging.
    @emeraldduchess sorry about your wonky chart. Keep temping. The overall trend is what's important.
    @kimmer1412 way to go! I can't bring myself to go to the gym in the morning. Good luck with school and your chart looks great!
    @b_1029 your chart looks great!! FF is stupid for changing your cross hairs with CM data. FX!
    @prpl11butterfly good luck at your dentist appointment!
    @cmdesigner Wow, love the backsplash and new countertops. I want this for my kitchen but I don't want to spend the money on countertops as I want to redesign the kitchen completely (knock down a wall and add an island). 
    @marebear15 hopefully your H gets some relief soon!
    @lillywonderland lol, what does your H want to do to this spare bedroom for $4K?? Chat looking good!
    @littleredm Happy Birthday!!!
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Thanks all. I thought the vertigo had subsided but just got a wave of dizziness so no luck. I didn't even know I had it until last night when I noticed my hearing was off with my earbuds in. I figured all the dizzy spells were dehydration/lack of food.

@cmdesigner first of all, I can think of when I see your SN is CM.... lol. I hate FF point bbn system. I don't even bother with it. All my BFP cycles have been low points and all my BFN have been high so....

@kbrown2385 I think I could do bread products easily enough but probably not pasta. That's like my #1 comfort food.

@marebear15 no, by the time they realized he had called in it was 10min past and I have already chugged it 😕 I'm sorry about DH. I feel his pain (almost literally). Hope he gets some relief soon.

@lillywonderland MH would be the same way I think. He wants out house fully "smart" and I'm just not having it. Though I have to admit I love our smart thermostat...

@littleredm

@rikiteacup sorry about the mess at work. That is really not cool. If they don't have anything to "fix" it, I hope you get a new job that's even better. And, I swear, 30 brought all kinds of new fun things in my body... it was....awesome....not.
  • @lillywonderland Dead about the ring. Same thing happened to us. Funny thing, though, there's this creepy old black station wagon that kind of looks like a hearse in our neighborhood and it's the ONLY car that sets the motion detector off for our yard. 

@marebear15 so sorry about YH's migraine. I get really bad ones, I'm on botox for them 4x a year. I feel his pain.

@littleredm happy birthday to you!

@kiki047 we had discussed painting the cabinets but DH is surprisingly okay with the natural wood look. Plus, I have my sights on a new bathroom reno...

@rikiteacup good luck with your big talk today. It is so frustrating when stuff like that happens. Your chart is looking great, we've both 7DPO :)

• @lillywonderland we must've been posting at the same time so I missed you in my earlier lurking. I have yet to do any actual work today so I'm still heeeere. // your chart is looking SO good, and I am hoping so much that you'll get to use your adorable announcement idea for DH. FX FX! // Also, damn right you're the girl of his dreams!!! I've been having dreams about your wedding shoes lately. Maybe my dreams are more about my feet being more dainty so I'd actually be able to wear heels like that but alas, no amount of working out will get rid of my hobbit feet so pfft. 
    @rikiteacup woww that's a good lookin' chart!! Ahh I'm rooting for all of you so hard right now!! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @rikiteacup hope all goes well with your boss. Good for you for standing up for yourself and the other hard workers!
    @littleredm happy birthday!
    @lillywonderland $4k for a man cave?! What's he trying to put in there?
    @marebear15 hope YH feels better soon. Chiropractors are magicians!
    @cmdesigner your backsplash looks great!
    @prpl11butterfly ew yeah I wouldn't want a sick dentist all up in my mouth.
    @b_1029 don't be too hard on yourself; you'll get back to the gym!
    @kbrown2385 FX you get off the bench soon!
    @kimmer1412 glad you enjoyed your massage! Hope your classes go by quickly today.
    @emeraldduchess I also need to get back into working out. Glad that stubborn cold is finally on its way out!
    @daffodil_shoe sorry about your BFNs :disappointed: 
    @keikilove awesome timing!!
    @daisy0322 internet stranger hugs for you :heart:
  • @lillywonderland - I have a really good feeling about you this cycle. Are you testing tomorrow?? All those Raves are amazing! Especially the house cleaning one. I relax the best in a clean house.
    Also, yes! It's been forever since we've been together in our cycles.

@kimmer1412 - Nice! How many more semesters do you have?

@littleredm - Happy birthday!!! What a wonderful way to spend a day!

@rikiteacup - Good luck with your talk with your boss. Unfortunately that's the problem with a lot of companies and people that work hourly instead of salary. It doesn't matter what they do, as long as they are on the clock, they get paid. It's frustrating.

@b_1029 - Okay, I'm glad to know that I'm allowed to starve your unicorn. I always type up depressing stuff, and then I'm afraid I'm just dashing your hopes, but I hate getting my hopes up, so that's what I try to do to everyone else.

@prpl11butterfly - So sad about the latte. // I have to agree about @cmdesigner username. It always reminds me of CM. What does it stand for, so I can change this mental image?
  • themadcamelthemadcamel member
    edited January 2019
    Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: 24/10
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 10
    Testing: **TW** see spoiler
    R/R: no raves for me today :disappointed: see aforementioned spoiler for details. Chart in spoiler as well.
    *I certainly don't want to trigger anyone, but I don't know where else to put this/don't have women IRL that I can talk to about TTC stuff.* I took a HPT on Friday afteroon at 7 DPO (one day earlier than planed) because I wanted to have a drink with DH before visiting with his grandparents.  We bought a Walgreens brand pink dye early results test. I truly expected a BFN, but ended up getting a faint positive after only 2 minutes.  I took the two other tests in the box with the same results. I felt cautiously optimistic and DH was ready to be excited as well, but I planned to test again with a FRER on Sunday once I was back home. As you can see on my chart, the FRER was negative (I used FMU). I also tested later in the day with a FRER and a couple Wondfos but still BFNs. I have an appointment for my annual with my OB/GYN later today and I just can't stop thinking about how disappointed I am. I read that the Walgreens tests are unreliable and it seems from the reviews that a lot of women have received false positives. I didn't even expect a BFP this cycle; but to see one, get my hopes up, and have it be incorrect really breaks my heart.  I know many of you have been through much worse, and of course my heart goes out to you :heart: .  Thanks for reading/understanding.

• @themadcamel nooooooo I'm sorry friend. That's so tough. Ugh, I wish I had some advice or wise words but I don't. I understand the heartache of feeling let down. Just know you're not alone. 
  • @themadcamel I am very sorry. ** TW, BFP/CP mentioned

I've never used Walgreens tests but this sounds similar to my CP. My faint line on a Wondfo showed up fairly quickly on a Fri morning and the next day it was about the same. I was waiting to use FRER that I had until Tue (away all weekend and Tue was the day AF was due). By that day, the FRER was so light it was barely there. I am not saying that you did have a CP, but it does seem to be very likely. Again, I'm so sorry either way.
  • @nomangos23 Yay! I'm so glad you like it! And I literally piled all of my clothes onto my bed and went through them one at a time to see which sparked joy and it was so worth it. I got rid of bags of clothes! (Also, great job on cutting out sugar!)
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @themadcamel Don't get too discouraged! 7DPO is wayyyyy too early to test, especially since you chart and know your O date (some people will tell you they got a BFP at 7DPO but that's because they O'ed earlier than they thought and they were more like 10-11 DPO). 10 DPO is still early. And no more Walgreens HPT!
    @nomangos23 what color is your house now? What color is the trim? And I totally agree with you RE: my work situation. I'll update tomorrow. Lol at your H saying KonMari = Japanese hoarder show lol.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @nomangos23 I'm for sure feeling a tad jittery.