ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

Re: Group 2 (Sept 9-15) Check In w/o Dec 31

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Sept 9th/ 4w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: Checking betas this week then make 1st appt for sometime @ end of Jan.

How are you feeling?: some nausea, some cramping, very tender breasts, super tired. 

Rants/Raves: very nervous and anxious. Want to tell my family but I will wait until I have my ultrasound. Mom's bday is in Feb so I think I'll make it a bday surprise.

Questions: none

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? A happy & healthy pregnancy. Plus eating healthier and exercising more. At least 3 times a week.
  • Loading the player...
  • @maserrano714 We have the same EDD - pregnancy buddies!
    @kagesstarshroom It still hasn't completely set in for me either, especially since I don't really "feel pregnant" just yet!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/9/19 / 4w+4d

Baby is the size of a(n): Poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: I haven't called the ob/gyn yet, but I happen to have my normal, annual appointment a week from today. I suppose I should call to let them know about this new development!

How are you feeling?: All I've noticed so far is the occasional sore or itchy boob, and I've been waking up every few hours at night for the past week.

Rants/Raves: A little bit of both: I officially accepted a new position in a different department within my company just before Christmas, with a January 14th start date. I'm really excited for it, but I feel terrible that just a couple months in I'll (hopefully!!) have to let my new boss know that I'm pregnant.

Questions: Is it necessary/ recommended to get your betas tested? 

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? My husband and I moved into our first house about a year ago, so my goal is to finish going through any lingering boxes and declutter.
  • @kagesstarshroom my labs are getting done by my OB. So once we see the trend, they will schedule me in for 1st OB appt. Also feel super tentative, like I need more proof. By the way, I am also in a doctorate program, starting dissertation process. And I am also traveling this week. Had a 7am flight on New Years Day and the shakey takeoff made me feel so nauseated. How did you handle the flight?

@cammie0526 Yay pregnancy buddies! **TW** As for betas, the only reason I am being monitored is due to my history of miscarriage. Not sure if its recommended for everyone. 
  • kibyloukibylou member
    edited January 2019
    **TW**

@cammie0526, I don't think betas are recommended all the time. I only ever had them done when I had excessive bleeding and they confirmed miscarriages both times. In my non-bleeding pregnancies, I never had them done. Hope that makes sense!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @masserano omg we had a shaky takeoff & some early turbulence too &--it sucked & I didn't expect it to suck so much, which I think made it worse. I was surprised the landing wasn't as bad, but grateful. I'm glad there's another person dissertating/in a phd program on this board! it's such a unique/difficult to relate to process unless you're going thru it lol.

@cammie0526 congrats on your new position!

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I think 9/16 is EDD/ 3 weeks + 2 days. I might not belong in this group, but I’ve got symptoms already and had such an early positive, so I’ll hang here for now! (I’m on progesterone so those symptoms are hitting me hard early). 

Baby is the size of a(n): almost poppy seed

Upcoming Appointments: getting betas and progesterone blood work tomorrow by RE. 

How are you feeling?: once in a while getting nausea and tired. 

Rants/Raves: early positive is so great, but it’s got me all mixed up! 

Questions: 

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? To have a baby 
  • maserrano714maserrano714 member
    edited January 2019
    @aussie&yank I have only had 1 beta so far since I'm traveling. Will have my 2nd on Monday when I'm  back in town. My 1st beta was at 4w0d and it was 52.
  • @aussie&yank and @maserrano714

my 1st beta at 3wks 3days is 44. Will draw again on Sunday. I’m super super anxious to find out my progesterone level. 
  • @aussie&yank I'm sure you know this, but betas are so different from person to person, so try not to get too focused on the numbers!  The better indicator is the doubling time.  If you want to see ranges too, I think betabase.info is a good site for that.  (but since you asked, my first beta was 235 @15dpo ;) )

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Sometime around 9/11

Baby is the size of a(n): I'm with @aussie&yank LOL "some kind of seed"

Upcoming Appointments: second beta on Monday, third on Wednesday!  Then I'm guessing my RE will schedule an US if everything looks good with the numbers.

How are you feeling?:  Fairly normal.  Thirsty with the occasional wonky stomach, but nothing serious yet.  The real fun symptoms started sometime after 6 weeks with #1, so I'm hoping for that little break this time too.

Rants/Raves: I'm so excited it's Friday.  The holiday on Tuesday was nice, but it really messed up the rest of this week!
    Rant: progesterone goo.

Questions: newp!

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019?  Well, there's the all the time goal of trying to eat better and exercise more.  The drink less goal just got a whole lot easier.  I guess my 2019 goal is to figure out a way to get paid more so I can afford to put two kids in daycare or figure out how to be a SAHM and make that work.
  • @aussie&yank I was 164 at 11DPO. But like @RedBreast35 said, it varies significantly. doubling is the important part! Do you know if you released multiple eggs? I released 2 eggs on letrozole.  

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Thanks @RedBreast35 and @chichiphin for sharing your numbers! I know it varies a lot person to person, but I'm always interested in seeing others numbers.  I'm looking forward to having a third beta just to see a higher number and feel better about it. I promised myself I will stop at three beta tests! 

I know I had 3 good size eggs developed when I did the trigger shot, but its hard to know that they all released, I'm assuming they did... I have occasional pain on both sides so I think at least 2 released.  
    <3 DD born August 2016
    <3 2nd baby due 9.9.19
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9/14; 4w1d

Upcoming Appointments: January 24th 

How are you feeling?: Great! MS usually kicks in around 6 weeks for me.

Rants/Raves: Just super excited to be here! I need to log in from my computer and actually update my profile. 

Questions: None.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019? I have a few home projects that I want to do. Looks like we need to up our timeline for that 😬
  • @blitzybee *waves* I "remember" you from TTGP. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 4 weeks and 4 days

Upcoming Appointments: I had my first appt on Friday and will see my GP every 4 weeks. I have a referral to book a dating/viability ultrasound between 7 and 10 weeks.

How are you feeling?: Tired and achy, but otherwise good. Exercise helps.

Rants/Raves: The sun came out today on my walk and it was beautiful!

Questions: none right now.

GTKY: What are your goals for 2019: get organized!