How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?:

FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 2 (August 8th-14th) Check-In: w/o 1/6

• Options
    Est Due date based on lmp: Aug 13 which makes me 8 weeks and 5 days (can’t wait to get the official due date at my scan though) 

baby is is the size of a gummy bear 

first scan apt this Thursday! 

Feeling great actually.. I’ve had a pretty easy first trimester so far.. the only thing reminding me i am pregnant are my bigger boobs/nipples, the constipation and frequent urination but that’s pretty much it. 

Question: has anyone else had a pretty easy first trimester too? I know i should be thankful but after taking a while to successfully get pregnant i wouldn’t mind the morning sickness and all that! 

Last movie I watched: Bird box- i liked it! 
  • Options

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug 10 due date

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments: First appointment is Friday. Excited to go! Finally!

How are you feeling?: Sick and tired. Ready to get back into the post-holiday normal.

Rants/Raves: We've had beautiful weather lately. So unseasonably warm that we were able to go to the park yesterday. Rant- Park was a little too close to dinner time which lead to dry heaving as soon as I got home.

Questions: Anybody else have strech marks yet? It's my third child...but don't need the stretch marks so soon.

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?: Mary Poppins Returns. It was great! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/13, 8w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Jellybean

Upcoming Appointments: TUESDAY! I can’t wait!

How are you feeling?: Sick, though I’ve been throwing up less with more ongoing queasiness the last few days. It still sucks, but it’s been a little more manageable. My fatigue is still really bad. Emotionally I’m good.

Rants/Raves: I don’t really have either of these this week!

Questions: Boring week for me, none here.

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?: Bad Times at El Royale. It was enjoyable!

FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

• Options
    TwinkiedollTwinkiedoll member
    edited January 2019

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/11 so 9 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): southern pecan

Upcoming Appointments: genetic counseling and ob appointment the last week of January

How are you feeling?: TMI: having a bout of diarrhea since yesterday so trying to up my fluids.  Otherwise ok

Rants/Raves: been on a cooking kick and it’s been so fun  nothing fancy.  I just haven’t cooked much because of my work schedule  

Questions: none

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it? A Netflix sci-fi movie called Occupation. It was so terrible. 

• Options

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/11, 9w/1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Blackberry

Upcoming Appointments: 12 week appt. in early Feb, but will probably go in for a NIPT blood draw in the next week or so.

How are you feeling?: Pretty good besides the fatigue and exhaustion. I'm normally a very sound sleeper, but have had a hard time sleeping through the night the last few days.

Rants/Raves: Just happy that my first appt./US went well!

Questions: Not really...

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?: Venom. It was alright. The story was predictable but I enjoyed the humor.

• Options

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: EDD is 8/10 based on LMP but based on when I think I ovulated, I'm 8w4d

Baby is the size of a(n): According to the Bump, baby is size of a peanut. Ovia app says a Wild Strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: Finally having my first appointment on Friday!

How are you feeling?: I've been feeling better. My nausea in the evening has subsided and I think that's because I started taking my prenatal right before bed instead of when I got home from work.

Rants/Raves: I think I'm going to have BLTs every night for dinner. I want them all the time!

Questions: None right now.

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?: Last movie I watched was Trolls (for the millionth time :) ) I can't even remember the last non-kids movie I watched.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 9th which puts me at 9 weeks & 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry! 

Upcoming Appointments: my 2nd appointment is on the 29th

How are you feeling?: S.I.C.K! 

Rants/Raves: I keep going back and forth between constipation and diarrhea, I’m constantly nauseous and I have that metal taste in my mouth 😩😩😩

Questions: why is this baby punishing me 😩😂😢

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?: Sing! Loved it! 

• Options

Est. Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/8- 10 weeks today!

Baby is the size of a(n): Strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: End of the month, can’t wait to hopefully hear our little one for the first time. 

How are you feeling?:  nauseated...all the time. And exhausted.  

Rants/Raves: love this app, excited to be on here with other ladies going through this at the same time. 

Questions: any other 8/8ers out there?

GTKY—What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?: honestly haven’t seen one in a while