May 2019 Moms
Options

Group 4 Check In: w/o 12/31

knarlytaurusknarlytaurus member
edited December 2018 in May 2019 Moms
Hello all- not sure if everyone wants to keep these check-ins going, but getting it going for this week. Chime in if there is not a lot of interest. 

This thread is for those due May 22-31

Due date/W+D: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Any appointments? Questions?:

Rants/Raves?: 

How are you feeling?:

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? 

Re: Group 4 Check In: w/o 12/31

• Options

Due date/W+D: 18w+4d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet potato (or a sugar glider) 

Any appointments? Questions?: next appt. and anatomy scan aren't until 1/21, so all are few weeks away. 

Rants/Raves?: RANT! Ugh! When will this morning puking go away! I am really starting to hate it. Luckily most days it's gone by late morning, but it may still linger most of the day on certain days. 

How are you feeling?: see above. Luckily, the morning puking and nausea seem to be the only real pregnancy symptoms I've had so far. I've had occasional RLP, but nothing unbearable. I think I'm also starting to feel this LO moving around, but haven't had the pain from kicked organs or pressure like others have reported. 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? I am excited for a late spring baby since we can spend time at the beach! My parents live in RI, so I'm sure we'll take a week or so to go there once we get our feet under us. One place I've always wanted to go to is Scotland, and I'd love to return to Germany with my  family. My father was born there, and hasn't been back in decades. It would be neat to go with my parents, brother & SIL. We've been talking about it for a while, but it's just so expensive, and now not likely an option for us for a while with this LO. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 5/22 19+5

Baby is the size of a(n): Hedgehog

Any appointments? Questions?: No appointments until Jan. 16th

Rants/Raves?: No rants that I can think. Raving about how absolutely blessed I've been this whole year and thinking back to how different things were even this day last year <3 

How are you feeling?: So-so. It was a rough morning. This sickness is still with me with no sign of leaving.

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit?

Hawaii or Aruba. both were gorgeous and i would LOVE to go back!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Due date/W+D: 18w 6 days

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Any appointments? Questions?: Not until the anatomy scan on January 14th

Rants/Raves?: Nothing really.

How are you feeling?: I finally seem to be getting over the nausea. I went off unisom completely after Christmas and I haven't thrown up, but I do still feel nauseous in the afternoons and evenings. @knarlytaurus I'm sorry you are still puking. That is awful and I hope it ends soon.

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? My favorite vacation place was Hawaii. I loved all of the islands and can't wait to visit with the LO(s) one day. I have always wanted to go to Italy. One day...

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/30, 18+5

Baby is the size of a(n): pickle-ish in size, or can of soda

Any appointments? Questions?: anatomy scan is Wednesday!!!!! Followed by a regular checkup, but clearly way more excited about the scan

Rants/Raves?: I've discovered under belly maternity underwear and they are significantly superior to anything else while pregnant. Must but so many more.

How are you feeling?: pretty good, just starting to move a tad slower 😂 Getting out of the car the other day DH says "I forgot pregnant women moved so much slower" 😏

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? I'm torn between Victoria BC for our honeymoon (because it was beautiful and it was our honeymoon 😍) and going to Cairo in college during my study abroad in Greece (Greece was awesome, but I lived there as opposed to a vacation to Cairo). I've been obsessed with ancient Egyptian culture since I was super young so it was amazing to finally go there myself.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I realized yesterday after I set up this week's GTKY that I should have done the obvious theme of NYE resolutions! Doh! I blame it on the pregnancy brain... 
  • Options
    @knarlytaurus we can do another one, too lol

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options

Due date/W+D: 5/28, 19w

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Any appointments? Questions?: Not for a while - I actually think I need to call because I don't have a 20 week appointment booked!

Rants/Raves?: I was productive this morning and deep cleaned EVERYTHING. So glad I got it all done. I still have laundry to fold and put away but I'll leave that for this evening.

How are you feeling?: Fine. I threw up yesterday which was weird and I am a tad nauseous today but not enough to feel actually bad or anything.

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? There are so many places I want to go. I think my favorite so far has been Austria. I want to do a lot more Europe but I think Egypt and New Zealand are highest up on my list.

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 23/19W 5D

Baby is the size of a(n): zuchinni

Any appointments? Questions?: I have my 20 week appointment on Friday

Rants/Raves?: None

How are you feeling?: I'm really starting to "feel" pregnant. I'm finding my bump is starting to get in the way when I try to do some thing and my low back has been really sure lately but other than that I feel good.

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? I love Hawaii. I'd love to go there with DH some day (I've been but he hasn't) 

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 22 | 19+6

Baby is the size of a: Mango

Any appointments? Questions?: I have a second attempt at my anatomy scan on Thursday. The baby wasn't in a very good position to tell much. I am looking forward to seeing him again though! I think my mom might join me for this one.

Rants/Raves?: My mother and MIL are at odds on the shower stuff and I am in the middle. The problem is that we have a ton of family in the area and could easily have over 100 people. I suggested breaking up the showers (most of our families live in NW IN and Chicago) and then the rest are in Indianapolis, where we live. Both are not wanting to do anything I say and I am sick of them calling me about it. I told my mom to talk to my MIL and leave me out of it.

How are you feeling?: I had some energy today and took my dog on a long walk, cleaned, did laundry and meal prepped my lunch for the week! I have been super constipated (likely from eating badly) and have been straining to go to the bathroom. I am already taking 1 colace per day, but have increased it the last few days and increased my water. I plan on talking to my OB nurse about it this week. In other news, my HR and BP have been good!

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? My husband and I were planning a trip to Italy for this March before we got pregnant and I really wanted to enjoy the wine and foods, so we cancelled. I hope we can make it happen sometime soon!

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 23/ 19 weeks 5 days

Baby is the size of a(n): mango

Any appointments? Questions?: checkup and anatomy scan tomorrow!

Rants/Raves?: excited and nervous to find out the sex tomorrow! Will it be our third boy? Probably lol

How are you feeling?: pretty good. Clothes are just starting to get a bit tight.

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? I love Anna Maria Island, FL and I've always wanted to go to Ireland!

• Options

Due date/W+D: 19+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Gameboy

Any appointments? Questions?: Not until next week

Rants/Raves?: No rants just raves. I had an amazing 11 days off of work and disconnected from the internet. The RR was much needed. I've been feeling baby boy move a lot! We went to see Aquaman, and he was moving like crazy. On New Years Eve my cousin announced her pregnancy, she's 3 weeks behind me. I'm so excited!

How are you feeling?: Feeling pretty good!

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? I want to visit the Pacific North West or Banff, Canada.

I hope everyone had a great holiday!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    melbee81melbee81 member
    edited January 2019

@lappymom2019 my scan is the same day! 

Due date/W+D: 5/28  19wks 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): mango, just had one for a snack today :smile:

Any appointments? Questions?:I haven't checked in in a while; started having cervical length checked at 16wks and it was already getting short, at 17wks they placed a circlage cause it was getting worse. Had a post-op eval last week and everything is ok. Next appt is the 14th for the 20wk scan. This is also the day before the 2yr anniversary of my loss w/my daughter (who was also 20wks) so it's gonna be a rough couple of weeks

Rants/Raves?: Rant; got into a fight with my mom right before xmas after she said something outrageously insensitive about how i apparently treated her poorly when i was in the hospital loosing my daughter. In general she's the least self-aware person I've ever met but this was beyond ridiculous even for her. Xmas was awkward but i played nice for the sake of everyone else. Of course she is just acting like nothing happened and I know she won't apologize. I need to confront her but I know it won't go well so I'm just not talking to her for now. 

On the Rave side, my partner surprised me with a baby moon to the Bahamas for xmas so I'm really looking forward to that.

How are you feeling?: Starting to feel big, actually surprised at how big I am already. Just: bought a really cute one piece swimsuit for my vaca and I'm not sure it's gonna fit in 6wks  :D

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit? I've always wanted to visit Thailand but I'll gladly settle for the Bahamas for the time being

• Options

Due date/W+D: May 23, 19+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Mango 

Any appointments? Questions?: AS is tomorrow morning! I'm getting sooooo nervous and am hopeful all is well. 

Rants/Raves?:  Rant: I'm back at work after being gone for 11 days.  Rave: I felt my first outside kick a couple days ago! 

How are you feeling?:  I feel like I'm already starting to waddle, haha. I definitely have more back pain this time, but picking up a nearly 30lb kid doesn't help there. I've had several BH contractions already, so going to ask about that tomorrow, though it sounds like it's relatively normal. 

GTKY: What's your favorite vacation place you've already visited, or a place that you've always wanted to visit?   I loved London! I'd love to go back someday. 

Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    @melbee81 good luck these next few weeks. Hope that looking forward to an  awesome trip to the Bahamas helps you make through these tough weeks.