Trying to Get Pregnant

January Randoms

Re: January Randoms

• @prpl11butterfly Good thing she's cute! :lol:  The cute ones get away with so much. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Loading the player...
  • @b_1029 Ugh, I hear you.  That's so hard. There was actually a girl complaining loudly about being pregnant at the next table over from me at lunch today, and I had the same STFU thoughts.  I also finally had to ask my pregnant friend to stop telling me about her symptoms and her announcement ideas, etc.  I'm sorry your you time got ruined like that!  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @b_1029 That is seriously SO ANNOYING. I have two coworkers that are like that and it's just becoming irritating! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @b_1029 ugh, I am sorry you had to deal with that.  One of my friends has been doing daily(!) updates/complaints on social media. I had to hide her posts.
  • @emeraldduchess daily?!!! Good grief! 
  • My friend made a Facebook group about her pregnancy. 

• @b_1029 yup. Every day there are multiple updates about morning sickness, cravings, hormones, nursery decor...
  • @holly321 I second @ruby696!!! That’s insane. People are so self absorbed. I can maybe understand a private one for like family to keep them updated, but otherwise...no. 
  • @b_1029 Right? I mean sure, if something is going on, give me a call and let's talk. But I am not invested in anyone's pregnancy enough to need to be part of a FB group. I would probably be part if a FB group about toddlers. Toddlers are crazy. At least that would be entertaining 😂
  • @holly321 that takes the cake.  
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited January 2019
    @holly321 for real?? 

@cmdesigner first person fetus? :D What is up with these people?

is it bad I’m ignoring my sister and all of her updates? I don’t want to go as far as asking to be removed from the family text message....but I just don’t care she’s on #2 right now 🤷🏻‍♀️. 

Edit because I wasn’t finished
  • @kbrown2385 Not bad at all. I would think the message updates would get old quick, especially if it's all routine info.
  • @holly321 what in the actual fuuuuuu...? I can’t get over how self absorbed people are. 

@cmdesigner @kbrown2385 LMAO at “first person fetus.” 
  • Tw

so, my friend actually did this last year after my last loss.  She came over to tell us she was pregnant and really brushed off my loss.  Then she made several rude remarks along the lines of “I don’t know how you do it!” In regards to raising my autistic children (one was improperly medicated and being a terror, but wtf?)
    I am still in the group because the absurdity of it amuses me.
  • @holly321 Wow. I'm at a loss for words, which doesn't happen often.
  • @holly321 yeah she sounds like a horrible friend... :disappointed:
  • @holly321 wtf that is insane. Some people just don't get it. 

@kbrown2385 honestly it is a little crazy to me that your sis feels the need to update everyone so much. I can see quick texts after big appointments to tell the group everything is okay, but beyond that is too much IMO. Especially since she is on #2. I don't think being annoyed makes you a bad sis at all.
  • @holly321 that is truly terrible that she said those things to you.  :(  

@kbrown2385 I don't think it's bad at all. I know I wouldn't want to be part of a group message that was about someone else's pregnancy, family or not. 
    TW
    I just hid a few people on social media, including family, because I just don't want to be bombarded with pregnancy updates or pics of their newborn. Sometimes you have to put yourself and your feelings first. 
  • @emeraldduchess I definitely muted notifications for a while in a group chat that includes all of my mom's side of the family because of an announcement. It hurts to read all the congratulations for someone else.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited January 2019
    @emeraldduchess that’s why I deactivated my fb. I needed a break from it all! All the announcements around the holidays just sent me over.

Tw*

As for my sister, I don’t think I’d be as annoyed if she didn’t FaceTime me to tell me she was pregnant. Especially after us talking about how I’m finally going to see an re after my 5 losses the night before. I have zero control over my facial reactions and it just ended terribly. 

Edit for spoiler

• @kbrown2385 I am so sorry you had to go through that. 
  • I just got a call from someone looking for my grandfather.... he died 20 years ago. I know it's an honest mistake but makes me wonder what the heck kind of contact list this company has for cold calling people. Also, this is his business number soo.... *shrug* The guy was suuuper apologetic lol. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Are there any ultra runners in the group? I recently read "Reborn on the Run" - fantastic book. I mostly run shorter distances but would love to run a 50K or 50miler this year.
  • @cdnrunning, I am an ex-runner (have serious health issues eg ehlers danlos) and was told to stop running.  I have been trying to run a bit here and there lately.
  • @holly321 I've had to stop numerous times because of surgery, life, whatever. Sometimes, even when I'm going slower than molasses, it's still just the same amazing feeling!

• @cdnrunning, I have been trying to walk on the treadmill regularly and hate it, so I keep sneaking in short runs when Dh isn’t home to fuss at me.  
  • @holly321 I feel ya with the treadmill. Yuck!! it's so hard to stay focused and interested.
  • @cmdesigner Arie and Lauren (from the TV show the bachelor) do that and then keep up the whole first person thing in the comments. It's really bizzre.
  • DH is on yet another business trip. I need a good rom-com or teen love story (ie The Fault in Our Stars which is qued for tonight). What's good on Netflix?
  • @kiki047 I cant stop laughing at your cat licking armpit hair! My cat gets made every morning at 5:30 am that the dogs have drained the water bowl, so she sits on my nightstand and knocks my water bottles, thermometer, book, etc. off until I get up and refill it. Its hilarious and annoying.

• @prpl11butterfly Super cheesy but have you seen To all the boys I’ve loved before?
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @prpl11butterfly Dumplin" on Netflix  :):):)
  • @prpl11butterfly Oh my god, I bawled so so so hard at that movie.  I'm currently watching Gossip Girl because I didn't watch it when it was on.  Definitely teenage drama, and makes for good mindless watching.  Love Actually is always good.  I just watched it because it's one of my annual holiday movie traditions, but MH has zero interest in it.  I'm not big on rom-coms in general, so I don't have a ton of recs.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @cdnrunning I run... and do triathlons. I did a 70.3 last year. I am aiming for a marathon this year, I would eventually like to do an ultra, but right now training for a marathon seems unrealistic, much less 50 MILES! 

@prpl11butterfly Have you watching Dumplin or Birdbox? I really enjoyed both. Dumplin was amazing. Also, if you have not seen these rom coms on Netflix they are both great. The Kissing Booth, To All the Boys I have Loved Before.