Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW weekend 1/5- 1/6

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD/DPO: 
Timing: 
Typical LP length: 
Testing: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: TWW weekend 1/5- 1/6

• Loading the player...
  • Good morning and happy weekend, ladies! 

@b_1029 the FF pregnancy monitor is the reason I won't upgrade because I know I will obsess over it. Your chart looks great, though! FX for you. 💜  And hooray for spontaneous date nights!!  
    @kimmer1412 enjoy your massage!  That reminds me, I need a pedicure in the worst way. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (benched until next cycle)
    CD/DPO: 19/5
    Timing: n/a
    Typical LP length: 12-14 days
    Testing: nope
    R/R: I got to sleep later this morning which was lovely. I definitely needed it. Now if only I could breathe through my nose...
    I think I am going to bake something today. Maybe pumpkin molasses bread? Never tried it and I feel like experimenting.  
    CS/Q: Nah. FF is wearing her judgemental pants this morning and continues to warn me about not being normal. 
  • @b_1029 Ugh I can't stand FF in the TWW. My points never go up (I usually have around 3 points. That's right. 3) unless I'm officially benched which makes NO sense to me. 
  • @nomangos23 yep I’ve been sitting at 2. I like to track my exercise on there and it brings down the points....? I try not to obsess over it, but I’m like GO UP DAMMIT!! 

@emeraldduchess hope you feel better! Pumpkin molasses bread sounds interesting. Send some baking this way :) 
  • @emeraldduchess I need a pedicure SO bad, I'm leaving work early Thursday for my annual pap and plan to treat myself to a pedicure after.
  • @themadcamel have fun on your hike! That sounds awesome! And agreed about the sushi...the good thing is I’m only really full for like 40 minutes and then all the white rice burns off lol

@brookert615 yay for a longer LP, that’s so exciting! Can you send some of that cleaning motivation over here? Our house is struggling...DH keeps saying we’ll have an “organization date night” but I know how that goes, he fixates on one insignificant task and then I do the rest 🤣

@kgg2241 oh man I’m super impressed you were able to have dessert after sushi! Good thing we have an extra dessert stomach though. I’m so sorry that your job is so stressful. What do you do? Hopefully you can find a new and awesome job soon!! Have fun at top golf! (And touché about the pregnancy monitor haha, maybe that’s why it bugs me so much)
  • @kgg2241 Hahah a label maker sounds fun! So sorry about work stress! Hope you guys have fun at TopGolf!

@b_1029 Hahah! I feel like we are only motivated because we are trying to get the F out of our rental house lol. We want to just pack up as much as we can in totes so it will be an easy move!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @b_1029 Thank you! I'm a consultant in the urban design/architecture realm. It just makes for a lot of traveling and late hours. 
  • @kimmer1412 Enjoy your massage. Yay for CH’s!

@b_1029 Glad you enjoyed your date night! I agree about the pregnancy monitor on FF. For some reason it has been giving me a point every day even though my temp is trending down. Don’t know why I bother looking at it.

@emeraldduchess I hear you on needing a pedi in the worst way! I’m planning to go next month with my mom when she comes into town. Enjoy your pumpkin molasses bread! Would love to try some!

@themadcamel Enjoy your hike! 

@brookert615 Glad you guys can enjoy cleaning together! Hope you get lots done today.

@kgg2241  Sorry you are having stress at
    work. Hope you are able to find a new job you love soon! Have fun at Top Golf!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: BFN

R/R: Relieved that the family parties are all over and we can get back into our usual routine. I’m pretty worn out between working and seeing family, so probably won’t do too much this weekend. I need to get started on my wedding thank you cards, which I would like to complete this month. 

CS/Q: my chart is just awful this month and temps have been trending down over the last few days. I’m disappointed because our timing was so good this month. 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @misshelen86 sorry for the bfn :( I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!

@bluejeanbabi05 you’re definitely asking the wrong person about the points lol, I think the highest I’ve ever gotten was maybe in the 20’s? Sometimes I play around with different stuff to see if anything raises it but I have no clue. Sorry you’re struggling, hopefully it won’t take you long this time!
  • @kimmer1412, you should most definitely treat yourself to a pedicure after your annual! I have a tradition to treat myself after every annual exam. Ice cream or a pedicure or whatever I feel that day. Highly recommend. Treat yo self!

• @b_1029 Maybe if you put in a pos preg test FF will give you more points lol
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited January 2019
    Happy weekend, everyone!  Sounds like a lot of us are just worn out from the holidays and need this weekend to take it easy.  I'm committing to the couch today...

@kimmer1412 @b_1029 @cmdesigner All these charts are looking good!
    @bluejeanbabi05 & @misshelen86 I'm sorry the charts have you feeling disappointed, it sucks after all the work we put in each cycle. But remember, "It's not over till AF shows up." <Fingers crossed emoji here>
    @emeraldduchess That bread sounds amazing, love the flavor combo. Enjoy your baking day. Also, FF always gives me red warnings & exclamation points--I just assumed she is that judgmental friend & I have to just let some things roll off my shoulders haha.
    @themadcamel Hiking sounds so healthy, hope you all enjoyed it.  It sounds like a super fun date, I'm gonna ask MH if we can plan one soon...He's a city slicker so we've never done anything like that together.
    @brookert615 Yay for lengthened LP! Do you know what helped extend it?
    @kgg2241 That work stress is no bueno, FX you are able to land a new gig soon!

Month/Cycle: 9/4
    CD/DPO: 19/4
    Timing: Best I ever had
    Typical LP length: 10-12
    Testing: Tryna be strong for another week, but already had to fight the irrational urge to test this morning :D
    R/R: My temp rose again this morning & FF moved my O day to one day later like I wanted. (Also, I discarded yesterday's temp due to waking up 2.5 hours earlier.) Another rave is that my appt yesterday w/new MFM went great. She spent a lot of time reviewing all my recent medical records/tests, & she added 2 more tests to really get to the root of everything so she knows what medication I may need when I get that +HPT. I liked her & look forward to reviewing those BW results with her in two weeks. 
    CS/Q: Still too early but it's looking better

• brookert615brookert615 member
    edited January 2019
    @misshelen86 Glad you’re able to get a chance to relax! Sorry about your temps 😕. 

@bluejeanbabi05 Sorry about the cramping! Hope you’re able to find some relief!

@cmdesigner Sleeping in like that is magical!!! Your chart is looking so good!!!!

@keikilove I’m not sure what really made it better but I have been making changes. I’ve been actively trying to move more even though I’m pretty active already. Making a point to deal with my stress better, eat better, know when to listen to my body. I have a handful of autoimmune diseases so stress makes my body do weird things lol. I am taking a supplement called “fight or flight” by FighterDiet and I do credit a bit to that. I used to have panic attacks daily and I haven’t had one since! ANYWAYS, glad your appointment went well!

EDIT: WORDS
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Love y'all, but I'm exhausted from today so I won't be tagging people. Maybe tomorrow.

Month/Cycle: 19/17

CD/DPO: 28/9dpiui

Timing: used trigger so hopefully spectacular (I chuckle that I change my answer here every day)

Typical LP length: 12 days

Testing: Thursday

R/R: today was kickoff day for the high school robotics program I mentor and we're brainstorming ideas so I'm totally exhausted. In-laws are over at the moment checking out the 3D printer they gifted DH for Christmas. Probably going to bed immediately after they leave *yawn*

CS/Q: nah
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause