Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Group 2 Check In - New Year’s Week

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 10 = 21+3

Baby is the size of a(n): Her palm is the size of a dime! 🖐🏼

Upcoming Appointments: I have a follow up ultrasound on the 9th to check out my kidneys again. Nothing baby related until my 24 week appointment on the 21st

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. My back pain is returning slightly. I’m having a hell of a time sleeping because my hips hurt from sleeping on my side. Otherwise, I feel great!

Rants/Raves: RAVE - We did our gender reveal yesterday and although it was a tight squeeze fitting everyone in our house, it was absolutely perfect. My mom cried before we even popped the confetti and everyone is just so excited to welcome a little girl into the family. RANT - I have to go back to work this week...eh.

Questions: Nope!

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution? I never really follow through on these but our goal this year is to stop spending so much money. We make about 1500$ more than what our monthly bills are and idk where that goes every month. So we are really going to try and cut back on the extra spending because my medical bills have been ungodly expensive lately!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21 weeks, may 13

Baby is the size of a(n): no idea lol

Upcoming Appointments: not until January 15. 

How are you feeling?: I'm good. Some back pain by my kidneys, but I'm starting to have fewer aches and pains than I was previously. 

Rants/Raves: I loved seeing this boy on ultrasound the other day. He was moving around, rubbing his little face. So cute. 

Questions: none, really. 

I'm not sure. I had a bunch last year: graduate nursing school, get pregnant, pass the NCLEX. That all happened lol. Now I guess it's: have a baby, get a job I like, don't lose my mind. Would also like to lose weight and get in shape, but we'll see. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11th May / 21W 2D

Baby is the size of a(n): ummm... I just googled it because I had no idea and google says carrot/banana

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan is Thursday! 

How are you feeling?: nervous about the anatomy scan. Actually feeling pretty good, symptom-wise. Feeling plenty of movement and have a decent amount of energy.

Rants/Raves: none

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution? For 2019 to not suck. 2017 was a terrible year for my family. And then 2018 was looking promising until this past month. :( 

DD: 8/20/14; DS: 11/13/16; DD: 5/3/19; DD: 8/31/21; Baby #5 (team green) due 3/24/24

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 21w5d’s

Baby is the size of a(n): can’t remember

Upcoming Appointments: OB appt on the 14th and then biweekly ultrasounds after the 22nd.

How are you feeling?: Good except my back gets real achy at night. 

Rants/Raves: I feel like my drs are being over cautious and recommending monitoring that’s not really needed. This is all just based upon the little research I have done. I am going to compile a list of questions for my next visit.

Questions: not really

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution? To purge our home and be more minimalist in what we own. 
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: may 11th, 21 weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n):
    carrot

Upcoming Appointments:
    I have an appointment with the new nurse practitioner at my OBs office the week of the 13th. Then an U/S to check on my placenta on the 25th. 

How are you feeling?:
    Overall energy is better, I am feeling baby boy move a lot too! 

Rants/Raves: 
    just spent New Years in Canada withy family. Watching all the cousins run around together and bring in the new year was just so special. Feeling very blessed. 
    Rant: dh is going to a convention this week. 5 days of warm weather, great food and hang time with the guys. I am super jealous and especially stressed because I am back on pelvic rest and will have to manage the boys on my own for 5 days. 

Questions: 

i have 3:
    1. 30 minutes of me time/day devoted to a hobby or something I enjoy besides tv. 
    2. No phone between 4 and 7 pm
    3. Be present in everyday moments
  • Options
    Baby is the size of a(n): 21w2d

Upcoming Appointments: I think January 17th or so. No idea. lol

How are you feeling?: eh- not terrible. I was able to take a nice walk today so that was good.

Rants/Raves: My 4 year old DD getting out of bed and trying to climb into ours several times a night is killing me!

Questions: Nopers

I am stealing the one from above and trying to be off my phone while I am home from work with DD. 
    DD1- Feb 2015
    DD2- EDD 5/12/2019
  • Options
    @coffeeislife my 5 year old DS has been doing the same thing, just hold strong. We went from every couple of hours to not at all. Just keep saying no. It helped us to tell him that he couldn't wake me up until it was light out. Now he wakes me up and points to the window "mom look, it's light out." 
  • Options

Sorry to have been so MIA lately. With traveling to family over the holidays, work, birthday: I feel like I've barely been keeping my head above water. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and happy new year!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 8th/22 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut

Upcoming Appointments: 4 week OB check on the 8th.

How are you feeling?: I am beyond achy. I am so tired of this sciatica. I had a prenatal massage on Monday, but it was totally negated by my having to put away all of our Christmas decorations yesterday. Plus, they just can't apply the kind of pressure I want. I have an appt with a chiropractor tomorrow to see if that will help. I'm desperately crossing my fingers. I can't imagine it being this bad (or worse) for 18 more weeks.

Rants/Raves: I get very sad when the holidays are over, but I'm excited for a new year; especially since it's the year we welcome our babies!

Questions: Is anyone doing prenatal yoga or pilates from home? I'm trying to find something that might work for me to do from my living room.

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution? To pray more purposfully and to spend more time in prayer. I want to put down my phone more. I'm not one to be up on the latest technology, but I love to look at FB and stay connected. And I feel like I'd have to be on it all the time to stay connected with the boards. But I think my DD notices how much I have it open. Half the time I'm googling something for her or about parenting and such, but that doesn't mean anything to her; she just sees me with a phone in my hand.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I also feel like I've been a terrible participant lately. I'm sorry! I still love you all and hope you're all having wonderful and safe holidays! 

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate

Upcoming Appointments: apparently regular OB appointment a week from today

How are you feeling?: still having a bit of nausea and food aversions from time to time. Braxton Hicks are really ramping up and I'm not happy about it. I'm getting a couple a day now.  :|

Rants/Raves: I'm thinking about switching to a new OB practice. There's been so much drama with my current OB practice with them not managing the blood antibody issue well, being dismissive, and we just don't want to give them any more of our money. I just want to be done with them, and we certainly don't want them to make even more money off of us from the birth. I kind of want to switch practices before I even have this OB appointment next week. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution? I don't make resolutions. 
    Ticker

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 14/21+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Banana I think? Although she was measuring about a week ahead at our last scan, and she certainly feels bigger than that! 

Upcoming Appointments: Jan 11 I believe. Just a 4-week check-up with the midwife. 

How are you feeling?: Loads better. Turns out all the coughing lately was due to my asthma flaring up. It got really bad right before the holiday, then doc changed my inhaler and I’m feeling so much better!

Rants: So sad that winter break is over... I’m so ready for baby to come and to be home with her!

Raves: I’ve been feeling LOTS of movement lately - and loving it!

Questions: None for now.

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution? I’m planning to be more informed of what’s going on in my community/the country/world. We have subscriptions to the Economist and Newsweek which I’ve been so lazy about reading, so I plan to dive into those more and stay off the phone/Netflix as much as possible!

Happy New Year everyone! Can’t wait to welcome our babies!!!
  • Options
    @GeorgiaGirl1230 I am lurking from Group 4...I am also having sciatic pain and general aches and pains. I have also been having more issues with tailbone pain and have been doing prenatal yoga videos on Amazon Prime Video. I have been considering a chiropractor as well, I hope that works for you!
  • Options
    @GeorgiaGirl1230 also lurking (from group 3) but I did tons of prenatal yoga videos last pregnancy and just got cleared for yoga on Monday for this pregnancy so less on hand right now but I usually look for ones for specific issues (if applicable) and then go off of number of views. I never really found a good "series" to do, personally. In general, I like Yoga with Adrienne but I'd rather do prenatal yoga with someone currently (or who has at least been) pregnant in the video. Maybe we could all try to share links to different videos we like in the fitness check in?

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: May 9th, 22w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut 

Upcoming Appointments: Next Friday I have an OB appointment with one of the PAs

How are you feeling?: Super tired, frequent acid reflux, hip pain/sciatica pain, headaches, and still some occasional nausea & vomiting 

Rants/Raves: Rants: I’m am going to be super busy for the next 8 weeks because I am taking 2 classes this term to finish my BSN (I will probably be more MIA than I am now but will try to keep up)

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your New Year resolution? I didn’t make any
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21