February 2019 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Jan 2

1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) R/R/Q?

5) For those of you working, when is your last work day? If you are not working, how are you spending your last few weeks?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Jan 2

• Options
    35 weeks 😮 pineapple baby.

2) How are you feeling?
    Basically uncomfortable all the time. Rib and pelvic pain and pressure mostly.

MW next Tuesday.

4) R/R/Q?
    Nah.

5) For those of you working, when is your last work day? If you are not working, how are you spending your last few weeks?
    Dec 31 was my last day! Going to spend the rest of my time cleaning and organizing and resting. And worrying. Lol.
  • Options
    34 weeks
    2) How are you feeling?
    big, uncomfortable 
    today, Doc said baby is doing well and measuring big
    4) R/R/Q?

5) For those of you working, when is your last work day? If you are not working, how are you spending your last few weeks? January 25th, now I’m questioning that decision.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby?
    33 weeks, celery

2) How are you feeling? Big, heavy and tired. DH blew up my yoga ball last night and it was instant relief just bouncing and sitting for 30 minutes or so. My back pain was instantly gone!

3) Any appointments this week? Not for a couple weeks.

4) R/R/Q? Rave for DH blowing up my huge yoga ball.

I'm doing what I did with my last two LOs: working up until early labor. Right now I have practitioners on standby to take my patients beginning 2 weeks before my due date just in case. With DS I delivered at 38w4d and DD was born on her due date so we'll what happens this time around. 

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    @MrsCaliRN. I need to get my birth ball up again. good for you for getting it up! 
  • Options
    @disneybaby84 It seemed so early, normally I don't have it out til 37-ish weeks, but I've been so uncomfortable!

Also, wanted to add to my previous post about working up to early labor. This is what I experienced:

- DS: felt like squeezing of my lower back every 15 mins for like 4 hours. I was working at my desk and was able to finish the day normally at work. Those back pains turned into full-blown back labor when I started walking around when I got home. I made phone calls and sent emails that I wouldn't be back the next day :) DS born 30ish hrs later at 38w4d
    - DD: I had lots of false labor for like a week before her due date. Decided to drink castor oil at 39w6d and had her 24 hours later on her due date. I told everyone I wouldn't be back the day I decided to drink the castor oil.

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    34 weeks - butternut squash, I think. 
    2) How are you feeling?
    Good! I've got energy and I've put that to good use when I'm not too sore and uncomfortable.
    Saw my OB today and I'll be back there next Tuesday. Everything is routine. 
    4) R/R/Q?
    My work chair seems to be the worst for my back pain and I'm not sure if I should bother doing something about it or if there is something to be done. 
    Last day is Jan 18! I'm so excited! My mum is coming to stay with me for the last stretch and we have fun plans to sew a bunch of curtains.
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? How big is baby? - 33 weeks, celery (??)

2) How are you feeling? - Still doing pretty good! Not into putting on shoes though.

3) Any appointments this week? - US today to check on placenta. Fingers crossed it’s moved!

4) R/R/Q? - I hate this app with a fiery passion. I’m checking in here to keep up with the non-Facebook peeps, but I’ll probably not be here much after baby arrives. It’s just too buggy.

5) For those of you working, when is your last work day? If you are not working, how are you spending your last few weeks? - Feb 15th, so Friday before my due date. My mom arrives on the 18th and will be staying for a couple weeks, so hopefully baby will be right on time! I’ll have everything prepared at work in case of an early delivery though.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options

32 weeks. Not sure! 

2) How are you feeling?

Okay, always stretching. 

Next week, fill out hospital paperwork

4) R/R/Q?

Love my SO. helping out so much with my 3 yr old.

Working up till labor. My job is very physical (vet tech) so it will help keep me busy and hopefully fit!
    Plus I only get 8 weeks.  I don't want to take any of it before baby is here.
  • Options
    34 weeks a savoy cabbage!

2) How are you feeling?
    Cranky ;)

Next week!

4) R/R/Q?
    1 week now of Gestational Diabetes. It's a pain ngl but it's making myself and baby girl healthy. Crossing my fingers the obgyn doesn't prescribe me insulin next week!

Working until around the 20th, then hopefully the hubby steps up for at least 2 months.